What's new

Computerized land record services extended to 114 tehsils in Punjab

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Sunday, June 01, 2014 - Lahore—Computerized land record services have been extended to 114 tehsils through Arazi Record Centers in Punjab.

The Punjab chief minister is determined to complete the project of computerization of land records on fast track to remove patwar culture, a spokesperson for Project Management Unit Board of Revenue, Punjab said here on Saturday.

He said these centres had relieved the land owners from problems faced by them in getting record of their land ownership.

In order to maintain the highest standards of service delivery, staff and center operations are monitored by the Project Management Unit at one hand and, on the other, feedback of beneficiaries is acquired on behalf of the chief minister Punjab.

The spokesperson told that over 99% beneficiaries had not only expressed their satisfaction but their gratitude towards government for providing them such facility. However, few of them had expressed their reservations over the legal fee for ‘Fard’ being high in the cases when a piece of land falls within large number of khatoonis.

Keeping in view the beneficiaries and in compliance of directions by the Chief Minister Project management Unit Board of Revenue Punjab has made the process of getting ‘Fard’ more friendly and the legal fee of Fard has been reduced to Rs 150 for brief extracts. The directions have been conveyed to the District Administrations all over Punjab vide notification no 786-2014/270-LR-II, he added.—APP

Computerized land record services extended to 114 tehsils

Sunday, June 01, 2014 - Lahore—Computerized land record services have been extended to 114 tehsils through Arazi Record Centers in Punjab.

The Punjab chief minister is determined to complete the project of computerization of land records on fast track to remove patwar culture, a spokesperson for Project Management Unit Board of Revenue, Punjab said here on Saturday.

He said these centres had relieved the land owners from problems faced by them in getting record of their land ownership.

In order to maintain the highest standards of service delivery, staff and center operations are monitored by the Project Management Unit at one hand and, on the other, feedback of beneficiaries is acquired on behalf of the chief minister Punjab.

The spokesperson told that over 99% beneficiaries had not only expressed their satisfaction but their gratitude towards government for providing them such facility. However, few of them had expressed their reservations over the legal fee for ‘Fard’ being high in the cases when a piece of land falls within large number of khatoonis.

Keeping in view the beneficiaries and in compliance of directions by the Chief Minister Project management Unit Board of Revenue Punjab has made the process of getting ‘Fard’ more friendly and the legal fee of Fard has been reduced to Rs 150 for brief extracts. The directions have been conveyed to the District Administrations all over Punjab vide notification no 786-2014/270-LR-II, he added.—APP

Computerized land record services extended to 114 tehsils

There is no repair or renovation of streets taking place in punjab, can you please tell me who is responsible to build proper cemented or concrete streets in smaller cities with underground gutters. I dont see any work in this direction in my area, why there is no focus on this part of development.

[quothe]Shahmir kashmir, post: 5736489, member: 155407"]There is no repair or renovation of streets taking place in punjab, can you please tell me who is responsible to build proper cemented or concrete streets in smaller cities with underground gutters. I dont see any work in this direction in my area, why there is no focus on this part of development.[/quote]

In which city u live??

Back
Top Bottom