What's new

Computer, Laptops and Phones will have a Tabdeli and will face 17% GST from Next Year

unko 70 khoon or 100 tax maaf hain

Naya Pakistan Mubarak ho apko.

267632683_5456851211010209_9038140683973101472_n.jpg

By seeing some Youthia tweets idiots this will block IT boom, discourage tech growth and IT growth of exports.

This is done your honest PM is human is real life donkey who do not understand common sense. I told you all this going to happen from June but you all were laughing and showing Cars sales growth graph.

By seeing some Youthia tweets idiots this will block IT boom, discourage tech growth and IT growth of exports.

This is done your honest PM is human is real life donkey who do not understand common sense. I told you all this going to happen from June but you all were laughing and showing Cars sales growth graph.
car sales are also gamble rich people buy cars on token so they can sale latter on high prices i will not surprised that huge numbers of these cars will end up in afghanistan

What's wrong with this? We should pay taxes. Pakistanis complain about the IK government not changing things fast enough. But every time he tries to bring change, we whine, complain, and often simply refuse to comply. We can't have it both ways.

car sales are also gamble rich people buy cars on token so they can sale latter on high prices i will not surprised that huge numbers of these cars will end up in afghanistan

Not really. I am also thinking about buying a new car and quite a few family/friends and neighbours have recently bought/booked new cars as there are more options available now a days. But all of us are well off people.

As for Afghanistan, I think they have right hand driving system there unlike Pakistan.

Not really. I am also thinking about buying a new car and quite a few family/friends and neighbours have recently bought/booked new cars as there are more options available now a days. But all of us are well off people.

As for Afghanistan, I think they have right hand driving system there unlike Pakistan.
they use our cars since ages now sir .

I don’t like the idea of state within state concept but Would it be possible to lease some area to China with the condition to move some of their industries to Pakistan? Something like British Hong Kong deal.

you dodge my real question . kis liye tax deen gov ko ayashi ke liye ? what we got in return please count on fingers what gov give us in return and let me know .
Bro it goes both ways not as you are potraying.

You need to start paying tax so that govt has enough in reverse (after loans are paid) to start spending loads on people such as allowances and all that.

This govt is trying things with even less money such as Sehat Card.
wow really

infrastructure is not free we pay every where tool to use it
education is worse then sub sahara only poor keep kids to bo spoiled
healthcare ? cattle hospitals are more clean in other countries when last time you admitted in public hospital?
security ? i must cry or laugh its daku raj if you want security live in fenced society still there are robberies in DHA BAHRIA ETC .police will nto act unless you pay them . there is 0 security in country .
law and order you must be joking or you never went police station and courts in your life its money to get them .
sanitation is paid we pay for it every society is charging now monthly

and no one ask anyone here its gov and civil services fabric to enjoy tax money . giving taxes to these goon is a sin and crime .
Oo bahi all these things are going to be resolved if govt has enough money as of now we need loans to pay old loans back thats the condition of national exchequer.

First of all watch your language mate secondly this will not block IT boom those in IT field can afford stuff at this price. They have exemption on income tax and stuff so they are making a lot of dough.

I am in IT field so please don't tell me that an average tax on imports will stop the "IT Boom".

Last edited:
These are the same people Pakistanis who without exception don't wake up before noon during the work week. There is shortage in electricity but the shops and bazars don't open before 2PM when more than half of free God given day light is over.

Pakistanis have very little work ethic and stealing is considered as the 2nd pillar of their iman.

On my last trip to Pakistan, I couldn't find a single bakery being open early in the morning. After praying fajr had to wait until 8AM for the bakeries to be open in order to buy breakfast items.

They all want free stuff, refuse to work hard and hussle and expect Imran Khan to solve all their problems, better yet follow the zinda hai bhutto and jiyay altaf economic molel of unabetted jiyala recruitment in state institutions for no show jobs.

wow really

infrastructure is not free we pay every where tool to use it
education is worse then sub sahara only poor keep kids to bo spoiled
healthcare ? cattle hospitals are more clean in other countries when last time you admitted in public hospital?
security ? i must cry or laugh its daku raj if you want security live in fenced society still there are robberies in DHA BAHRIA ETC .police will nto act unless you pay them . there is 0 security in country .
law and order you must be joking or you never went police station and courts in your life its money to get them .
sanitation is paid we pay for it every society is charging now monthly

and no one ask anyone here its gov and civil services fabric to enjoy tax money . giving taxes to these goon is a sin and crime .
bhai tou protest karo bahar niklo roads per as you said for karachities ke protest karein etc etc ap bhi karein enjoy lol.

So now you feel i am getting jealous. My simply question is? How come you can suggest changes while sitting there? How can you know political activism/association of people regarding the political parties you hate/love and constantly brag about your Americanism on international forums. Isn't that totally absurd?

To find answers you need to find why Punjabis, Sindhis, Urdu Speakers and Baloch or Pakthuns prefer one party over another. You cannot find these answers in the 5h Avenue of New York city or watching your big LED TV, and constantly strengthening your confirmation biasness over fully loaded agenda filled media content. Just live here and face what we Pakistanis do outside Bahriya town/defense housing autority schemes....somewhere where 25 vegetable sellers cross and sell their merchandize with huge loudspeakers along with bicycles. Perhaps than you will have idea what Pakistanis need right now. !!!
Considering I spent 26 years of my life in Pakistan and most of my family is there along with many friends - you are one with the absurd logic living off self preserving assumptions.

Usual Pakistani mentality of “Aap ko kuch nahin pata! Aap ko kuch nahin pata! …F-16V aa chuka hai aur China ne J-20 bhi de diya hai meray phupha ke course mate ne suna hai”

Aqal e qul samajhne wale sab se baray jahil hotay hain

my dear gov try to rob us with taxes and nation try to evade robbers as much as possible some time nation evade sometime forced to pay . when we see gov +beurocracy + military enjoying our money its just fine to not be stupid and pay taxes for more ayashi .
Huzoor their enjoyment is completely INDEPENDENT of your taxes. They have gamed the system to be that way.

Considering I spent 26 years of my life in Pakistan and most of my family is there along with many friends - you are one with the absurd logic living off self preserving assumptions.

Usual Pakistani mentality of “Aap ko kuch nahin pata! Aap ko kuch nahin pata! …F-16V aa chuka hai aur China ne J-20 bhi de diya hai meray phupha ke course mate ne suna hai”

Aqal e qul samajhne wale sab se baray jahil hotay hain

Heuristic/judgmental/intuitive regarding those who have different opinions than yours. Trademark symbolic figures who are living in era of populist leaders. Don't try to waste your brain cells on things which you can't digest properly.

This is what happens when you force growth, do not do research, no ground realities, no homework and give useless lectures.

Hi just to let you we pay tax on everything in uk from car tax , tv licenses tax , income tax , council tax , value added tax ,inheritance tax, property tax, capital gain tax, Social security tax,
Music tax (business premises).these are just some examples there are many more..

Back
Top Bottom