Not open for further replies.

Suriya

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Completely fake news !!
Indian Navy never Corvette collided with Russian Navy

In the video at 0.31M , you can see the two ships had come close but there was no incident of collision between the two ships as propagated by few Pakistani blogs .

Last edited:
Completely fake news !!

In the video at 0.31M , you can see the two ships had come close but there was no incident of collision between the two ships as propagated by few Pakistani blogs .
http://maritimebulletin.net/2017/10...tte-collided-with-russian-navy-hospital-ship/
It's no fake. Your TV news didn't say it was fake too, it just didn't show the scrapping process. The Russians must be furious after you dented their ship. Indian seamanship at it's best. Maneuvering ships are pretty basic for any navy.:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Chinese trolls @Two @Feng Leng should be ashamed of themselves for creating multiple threads on this fake news .
1, I saw the news, in fact it just past 2 hours. So, except for Russians, I was the first to see the international news.(Thanks for China's network coverage.). A lot of the news was not disclosed.

2, I'm talking about Russian news.

3, Frequent naval accidents in India. Not surprising.

http://maritimebulletin.net/2017/10...tte-collided-with-russian-navy-hospital-ship/
It's no fake. Your TV news didn't say it was fake too, it just didn't show the scrapping process. The Russians must be furious after you dented their ship. Indian seamanship at it's best. Maneuvering ships are pretty basic for any navy.:rofl:

This is a Russian Tv report , not indian .

And they too didn't talk about any incident of ship collision.

Also in the clip itself , though we see two ships came very close , whose pics your are spreading , but in the next second we can two ship parked next to each other and perfectly alright .

Completely fake news !!

Salla, Kya chutiyappa tha!!

Last edited:
1, I saw the news, in fact it just past 2 hours. So, except for Russians, I was the first to see the international news.(Thanks for China's network coverage.). A lot of the news was not disclosed.

2, I'm talking about Russian news.

3, Frequent naval accidents in India. Not surprising.

Really... And you wouldn't know about any accident s in PLAN untill some fisherman informs about it :lol:

:rofl:even if it fake news, everyone believes it happened

This shows credibility of indian navy

Completely fake news !!

Why do you wanna spoil Pakistani and Chinese brain farts and orgasms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom