What's new

Complete Information on India's Almaz-Antey 40R6 / S-400 Triumf

India is purchasing 5 S400 systems which contains how many S400 missiles?

India is buying 6000 missiles as per info released. It does not state how these would be organized. India may adopt a completely different deployment system than Russians thus making this talk of divisions and battalions redundant.

Our enemies are weaker than that of Russia, so we could opt for less numbers per division.

India is buying 6000 missiles as per info released. It does not state how these would be organized. India may adopt a completely different deployment system than Russians thus making this talk of divisions and battalions redundant.

Our enemies are weaker than that of Russia, so we could opt for less numbers per division.
tech transfer?

@PARIKRAMA @hellfire
Now that I have found a thread which is exclusively about S-400, I wanted to ask you guyz something.
Q1. I heard S-400 system can be defeated by a preemptive saturation attack and that Russia is already working on a S-350E which is supposed to protect S-400.
So will India have to buy S-350E too in future?

Last edited:
@PARIKRAMA @hellfire
Now that I have found a thread which is exclusively about S-400, I wanted to ask you guyz something.
I heard S-400 system can be defeated by a preemptive saturation attack and that Russia is already working on a S-350E which is supposed to protect S-400.

I created thread for those kids who is talking about Swarming. I will try post most relevant data on this system.

@PARIKRAMA @hellfire
I heard S-400 system can be defeated by a preemptive saturation attack and that Russia is already working on a S-350E which is supposed to protect S-400.

Any defense system can be defeated by saturation attack, there is a limit to the tracking of targets. Given that, the missiles will costs a bomb too, given that they'll have to shoot 40-50 missiles at it to saturate.

Any defense system can be defeated by saturation attack, there is a limit to the tracking of targets. Given that, the missiles will costs a bomb too, given that they'll have to shoot 40-50 missiles at it to saturate.
I heard 3 S-400 are meant of western border and 2 for eastern border. True?

I guess. 6000 s400 missiles would be more then enough to take care of Pakistan

To the Indian posters who have asked for the thread to be made into a sticky, I think this thread should be transferred to the Indian military section and then be made into a sticky? Is that ok?

To the Indian posters who have asked for the thread to be made into a sticky, I think this thread should be transferred to the Indian military section and then be made into a sticky? Is that ok?

Fine

how many more threads Indians will open on s400 for god sake stop this drama...

It is sticky now. This is the S400 thread to stop all other S400 threads.

You can stop complaining now. Have a nice day.

Why we are not keeping s400 in Andaman? After all pakistan won't attack us until and unless we started attacking them. But that's not the case with Chinese.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom