What's new

Complete history of Pakistan Nuclear Program (info about ICBM)

If i was in charge i would have hired Qadeer sahab to resolve our energy crisis.

I don't think he can do that.

For that you need a strong industrial base to build the reactors. Our current reactors are from Canada or China and without them, there is nothing anyone can do.

The best option is to sign an civilian nuclear pact with China or France.

What he did for Pakistan, Hats off to him but he is an extreamly emotional person. I still wouldn't that Musharraf was wrong by saying that he gave tech for his intrest because his all of the interviews shows that he wanted more then a AQ khan, even when you listen to him in the end of the interview, lol he indirectly admites that he would want to be a president of Pakistan but no one will let him. Anyways good videos

I would interject at some parts of Dr Qadeer's interview, but many other scientists whom I have met would disagree with his story.
There were many others involved and KRL is being given too much credit.

Despite everything else he done a great job for Pakistan for this he deserve the credits. The only persons who i'll blame are our politicians which are ruining our country.:angry:

Under development! secret stuff been hearing tht since a few years now...word has it tht its named Tipu.

08_04.gif

Back
Top Bottom