What's new

Compilation of Videos made by Indonesian Solo World Traveler, Syifa Andriana.

Indos

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Syifa Andriana, born in Jakarta and educated entirely in Indonesia is now quite famous as solo female world traveler. I want to show the compilation of her videos in this thread.

This is recent video when she covers Serbia

She made another video about Serbia for DW (Deutsche Welle)

I want to introduce other Indonesian world traveler and this time he is a man using motorcycle. Unlike Shifa, he mostly target Indonesian audience and get huge viewers in any of his video.

This is made for international audience

Mostly he uses Indonesian language and target Indonesian viewers

IMO The most famous female traveler currently is Eva Zu Beck. This is interesting story about staying in a big container vessel

Most Indonesian Youtuber use Indonesian and target Indonesian market. They can get much more money than what Syifa can do in her YT channel. This is an example of former migrant worker in Saudi ( family driver ), that gets rich after he makes many videos about Mecca, Madinah, and other Saudi cities. He has come back home recently and now focus on Indonesian places and stories.

Ex USSR countries like Belarus is pretty good in infrastructure @jamahir

Sorry Indos brother, I could watch the vid only now because I am slightly unwell for the past two days. I will make my comments about this travelogue tomorrow. Logging-off now. :)

She traveled around Sri Lanka alone too and in India she didn't last 2 days.

Although I kinda lost respect for her seeing that she's a massive white worshipper like other East and South East Asian women.

Ex USSR countries like Belarus is pretty good in infrastructure @jamahir

I liked the general cleanliness of the place and the seeming friendliness of the people. Though I am not a fan of erecting statues it is nice that Lenin's statues haven't been taken down after the dissolution of the USSR in 1991. As you said, the infrastructure is pretty good. I liked the post office too. And I liked how the horn of a bus echoed in one street as if the street and its buildings were new.

BTW in the South Indian city of Bangalore there is a square called Minsk Square whose history may be connected to one of the two world wars.

This Indonesian woman shows biggest Mosque in Moskwo, Russia

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom