What's new

Comparison Of Indegenious Chinese Products With Russian Derived Indian Products

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie:-)

BANNED
Reaction score
my friend shchinese is going for a free run so here there is all the space he needs for debating about indigenous Chinese weapons and RUSSIAN derived and some indigenous Indian weapons as well

:cheers:

is there such thing as "indigenous indian" weapon? i dough it cuz if EU, Isreal, US, Russia stop JV and providing all know how to make technology and TOT i bet india wont be even able to screw a bolt let alone design a plane like they claim.

is there such thing as "indigenous indian" weapon? i dough it cuz if EU, Isreal, US, Russia stop JV and providing all know how to make technology and TOT i bet india wont be even able to screw a bolt let alone design a plane like they claim.

Well then what's a JV? INS Delhi class submarines were indegineously built, just because the parts are foreign doesnt dilute the effort, brahmos was a JV where we modified the parameters of existing CM, ATV is an indegenous effort, agni, ptihvi were indegenous, INSAS rifles are indegenous, Arjun and LCA are two which have lagged behind ins chedule partly because the user requirements were modified couple of times midway thru'.

For nut and screw you can go to TATA website or AL webiste or Mahindra website.

Good first debate from someone who're full of indigenous development themselves. I don't even dare to start.

my friend shchinese is going for a free run so here there is all the space he needs for debating about indigenous Chinese weapons and RUSSIAN derived and some indigenous Indian weapons as well

Hey..man... you stole my words...

india should consolidate its industry base .

consolidate into what? What Industries are you talking about?

The second industry (Iron and steel industry 、Automobile industry 、Ship-building industry 、Electronics industry、Textile industry 。。。)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom