What's new

Comparing the House of Saud to the Saddam Hussein regime

Shah9

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Saudi always accuse Iran of meddling the Arab affairs and vice versa. I'm no fan of the mullah regime just like most Iranians are against.

I mean c'mon if we were to show our critic against the Kingdom, just imagine of Saddam? He completely banned the prayers, the rituals and the Shia freedom. He ultimately crushed and oppressed Iraqi Shias and hurt Iran ever since the collapse of the Ba'athis regime. What happened in 1991 when they just wanted to get rid of him? He crushed them brutality while Bahrain/East KSA what? Just a gentle beating to calm the situation.

At least the House of Saud regime allows the Shias to perform their prayers in Saudi Arabia (and Mecca and Madina), freedomized them in terms of prayers, citizenship and stuff like that and they allow Iran to visit KSA (even Mecca and Madina) whereas Iran does not allow the Saudi Wahhabis in Iran and most of them sees Wahhabis as enemies anyway.

So who's better; the house of Saud regime or Saddam? Despite having Iraq as major Shia, imagine how he treat them for decades while Eastern province of KSA with big numbers of Shias are allowed to do anything except politics. The problem is Saudi Arabia citizens sees them as Iranian agent. *FacePalm*.

We should just be quiet for FFS there is no war. I rather have the house of Saud than Baathis Irak because I would receive protection. If KSA Shias behave like this then there would receive autonomy because by judging what the Kingdom do? They won't do what Irak did otherwise "if a repeat of Karbala 1991" then rebellion shouldn't be a problem. :smokin:

Arabia depends on America for its protection and stability. Saddam was unaligned, he could do as he pleased with his people.

Do you think the Arabian royal family could commit Shia genocide, and still receive American support? Remember, they are followers of el-Wahaab, an avowed Takfiri. You will see more anti Shia measures as the US leaves the region.

What about Al Saud bulldozing the birthplace of the prophet?

Saudi always accuse Iran of meddling the Arab affairs and vice versa.

There is a world of difference between accusations, and exposures. Take the Syrian crisis for example, the world doesn't need a single person to confirm Iran's involvement. Another examples are Lebanon, Iraq, and Yemen.

Ironically, the Iranians appear to be fighting someone else's wars but with their blood and money. While their own people need the latter so bad, the Mullahs spent a fortunate annually on their pawns, send their boys to die.

I'm no fan of the mullah regime just like most Iranians are against.

With all the misery and the suffering your own people are going through, this comes at no surprise.

I mean c'mon if we were to show our critic against the Kingdom, just imagine of Saddam? He completely banned the prayers, the rituals and the Shia freedom

Never banned anyone from praying. We are against cults though such as mega gang-banging in Hussinyias, self-lashing, eating-mud, and crying a blood at shrines.

He ultimately crushed and oppressed Iraqi Shias

Saddam didn't target the Shias solely. He crushed anyone standing in his way wether they were Sunnis, Shias, or Kurds.

hurt Iran ever since the collapse of the Ba'athis regime

True. Over a million Iranians are still suffering from the aftermath of the chemical weapons he unleashed against your own people. Not to mention the 600k Iranians who were slaughtered like goats due to the Mullahs' bad-decision making.

What happened in 1991 when they just wanted to get rid of him? He crushed them brutality while Bahrain/East KSA what? Just a gentle beating to calm the situation.

Kuwait was 15 times smaller than Iraq, so it was quite predictable. But what about Iran? 4 times bigger than Iraq, heavily equipped with lethal weapons, yet, Iraq's MiG-21s outgunned your F-14s.

At least the House of Saud regime allows the Shias to perform their prayers in Saudi Arabia (and Mecca and Madina), freedomized them in terms of prayers, citizenship and stuff like that and they allow Iran to visit KSA (even Mecca and Madina)

True. As long as the Iranians behave, nothing is gonna happen. If they put a toe out of line, we will repeat a third episode similar to the 1980's massacre-style during Hajj.

whereas Iran does not allow the Saudi Wahhabis in Iran and most of them sees Wahhabis as enemies anyway.

With all due respect but I don't think that country of yours worths a Saudi penny to be spent on. Just keep spending your money on the visits to Mecca and Madina.

So who's better; the house of Saud regime or Saddam? Despite having Iraq as major Shia, imagine how he treat them for decades while Eastern province of KSA with big numbers of Shias are allowed to do anything except politics. The problem is Saudi Arabia citizens sees them as Iranian agent. *FacePalm*.

There are 15 Shia MPs here, while the Sunnis have only got 1 or 2 MPs in Iran.

We should just be quiet for FFS there is no war. I rather have the house of Saud than Baathis Irak because I would receive protection

I assure you that no one is going to touch you. But the records have shown that if you hit us, we will hit you back fiercely.

If KSA Shias behave like this then there would receive autonomy because by judging what the Kingdom do? They won't do what Irak did otherwise "if a repeat of Karbala 1991" then rebellion shouldn't be a problem. :smokin:

The Saudi " Najafists " Shias - of whom they are the vast majority - would rather pick up a fight with Iran than anyone else.

Saudi always accuse Iran of meddling the Arab affairs and vice versa. I'm no fan of the mullah regime just like most Iranians are against.

I mean c'mon if we were to show our critic against the Kingdom, just imagine of Saddam? He completely banned the prayers, the rituals and the Shia freedom. He ultimately crushed and oppressed Iraqi Shias and hurt Iran ever since the collapse of the Ba'athis regime. What happened in 1991 when they just wanted to get rid of him? He crushed them brutality while Bahrain/East KSA what? Just a gentle beating to calm the situation.

At least the House of Saud regime allows the Shias to perform their prayers in Saudi Arabia (and Mecca and Madina), freedomized them in terms of prayers, citizenship and stuff like that and they allow Iran to visit KSA (even Mecca and Madina) whereas Iran does not allow the Saudi Wahhabis in Iran and most of them sees Wahhabis as enemies anyway.

We should just be quiet for FFS there is no war. I rather have the house of Saud than Baathis Irak because I would receive protection. If KSA Shias behave like this then there would receive autonomy because by judging what the Kingdom do? They won't do what Irak did otherwise "if a repeat of Karbala 1991" then rebellion shouldn't be a problem. :smokin:

Arabia depends on America for its protection and stability. Saddam was unaligned, he could do as he pleased with his people.

Do you think the Arabian royal family could commit Shia genocide, and still receive American support? Remember, they are followers of el-Wahaab, an avowed Takfiri. You will see more anti Shia measures as the US leaves the region.

And from whom should I be afraid of? Iran :lol:? Your military machine is outdated, outgun by almost every category bro. The days when you where able to pose a threat were long gone by now.

We did hunt down several Shia terrorists - just like what we did with the rest - and your country still managed to keep its mouth shut.

Now get back to your size please.

Both saddam and the house of saud were/are dictators who hated Shia and had oil.

One difference, saddam was anti-Zionist and the house of saud is pro Zionist , that is why saddam regime is dead and house of Saudi lives.

Saddam didn't target the Shias solely. He crushed anyone standing in his way wether they were Sunnis, Shias, or Kurds
Nah, House of Saud is weak. They won't, ban nor get rid of Shias or Iranians in Arabian Peninsula or else they will face rebellion. Saddam is different and im talking about 1991 Iraki revolution, he commited massacre,banned em and oppressed etc..

Sorry to burst your bubbles, Shias get more freedom in the peninsula than Saddam regime. Only problem is the Salafist.

Make sense, Gulf elitist are easily managable without US presence. Invasion of Kuwait (=KSA) is the best example.

Both saddam and the house of saud were/are dictators who hated Shia and had oil.

One difference, saddam was anti-Zionist and the house of saud is pro Zionist , that is why saddam regime is dead and house of Saudi lives.
True except there was a difference between what Saddam sees Shias than what Gulf elitist sees.

LOL at this comparison. Only a Farsi troll high on heroine could write something like this.:lol:

WTF does Saddam Hussein and the House of Saud have to do with each other?

You should compare your fake wannabe Arab Grand Ayatollah sheep with a cult. That would be more fitting.

Shias in KSA make up about 5% of the population. They are obedient sheep and will continue to be so.

Us not banning Shias is only due to business. Otherwise we keep a close eyes on you and forbid you from disrupting the hajj with your false teachings. That will continue.

Simple as that. Tolerance for cult members are not found in the dictionary among us. Learn to live with that.

No cult members will spread their cult in Makkah and Madinah, our cities, while we are alive.

what abut khomini regime and saddam hussain ? iran is under religious dictators mullahs and they are ruling as supreme leaders same does saddam . saddam hate shia and khumaini hate sunni both fight 11 years long war and kill millions . iran ban and kill sunnis saddam banned and killed shia . so saddam= khoumaini

both nations faced so much mess because of dictator ships of saddam and khumaini mullah regime . and still facing

Hussein_Khomeini_boxing.jpg

and both of you irani+iraqi attack saudi and failed lolz :partay:

Back
Top Bottom