What's new

Comparing Indian and Pakistani Economies in 2014

The estimated number of $1.25 poor in India in 2010 falls from 396 393 million to 148 102 million, thanks to the revisions. The number of poor people in Nigeria goes from 88 87 to 60 51 million. And pretty much every country is sloping downward — using the same national survey data the new ICP numbers suggest much lower rates of absolute poverty.Where does the article says that poor in India is 20 tmes more than Pakistan.

You are such a shameless creature.At least they don't go with the begging bowl just like our Zardari or Nawaz to run their country.Have iota of shame before spurting shit.

The estimated number of $1.25 poor in India in 2010 falls from 396 393 million to 148 102 million, thanks to the revisions. The number of poor people in Nigeria goes from 88 87 to 60 51 million. And pretty much every country is sloping downward — using the same national survey data the new ICP numbers suggest much lower rates of absolute poverty.Where does the article says that poor in India is 20 tmes more than Pakistan.

You are such a shameless creature.At least they don't go with the begging bowl just like our Zardari or Nawaz to run their country.Have iota of shame before spurting shit.
Edit your post buddy.. Don't insult...

Don't teach me please. I have just stated the facts. They should learn to live in real world.
Well personal insult is different from stating facts.. Even though he wants to defame our country... And come up with funny cooked up stories. Just have fun... We know the reality...

Pakistan's :-
Mango's > Indian mangos
Basmati Rice > Indian Basmati Rice
Chilies > Indian Chiilies
Roads > Indian Roads
Railways > Indian Railways
Army > Indian Army
Air force > Indian Air force
Navy > Indian Navy
Missiles > Indian missiles
Economy > Indian Economy

Any thing else Mr. Riaz Haq ?

You missed a very important thing.

Pakistan ========>
India ===>

Guess what....???

i hope pakistan will have a brighter futuer.
peachful, happiness , rich and so on.

Well personal insult is different from stating facts.. Even though he wants to defame our country... And come up with funny cooked up stories. Just have fun... We know the reality...

Thanks but no thanks for your suggestion. I am not going to adhere to it.

Back
Top Bottom