upload_2020-4-27_18-10-8.png

upload_2020-4-27_18-10-54.png

upload_2020-4-27_18-11-12.png

upload_2020-4-27_18-11-53.png

upload_2020-4-27_18-12-27.png

upload_2020-4-27_18-12-45.png

upload_2020-4-27_18-13-17.png

@Mangus Ortus Novem @PakSword @Slav Defence @Joe Shearer

I believe this thread has been created because some Indians have started saying that India has become or about to become a superpower?

@Mangus Ortus Novem @Ace of Spades @crankthatskunk

If this is the case, I think even majority of Indians know that India is not a superpower, and not becoming one in the near future.

The moment Pakistan accepts Kashmir solution on Indian favorable terms, that day will mark the first day as a superpower for India (at least for us Pakistanis).

I believe this thread has been created because some Indians have started saying that India has become or about to become a superpower?

@Mangus Ortus Novem @Ace of Spades @crankthatskunk

If this is the case, I think even majority of Indians know that India is not a superpower, and not becoming one in the near future.

The moment Pakistan accepts Kashmir solution on Indian favorable terms, that day will mark the first day as a superpower for India (at least for us Pakistanis).

The purpose of this thread is to Quanitfy The Comprehensive National Strength of two Asian Giants....based on DATA and not rhetoric. Simple!

That is why no conflicts are introduced in this thread...despite derailing attempts by the good Indians.... just DATA that is Verifiable and Validated so that we can Rationalise India and China for better understanding...

What in an economic matters is the Quality of the economy and its per capita income... like that little dot UAE which is tiny in relative terms but is a Giant in Quality of its economy, infratstrure, education, healthcare and net wealth!

Thank you @Ace of Spades for valuable contribution.

I am going to leave he demographic comparison on one side, because the population ages, etc. are some of the factors beyond the control of the policies.

Except one worrying aspects for China. Its ageing population. With its one child policy, this was inevitable.
In earlier decades, they implemented 1 Child policy to control their population. The after effects would be seen now by them with ageing population and lower younger population.

The most important statistics in the posts are following comparisons in the chart.

upload_2020-4-27_18-13-17-png.627727

Even lower GDP figures for China 4,683 billion are still higher than the higher figures for India 3,293 billion.
While China's High figures of 11,263 billion are towering above Indians low figures of 1,268 billion.

I think this should end all debates in my opinion.

I don't want to go in to political debate and to counter certain rhetoric that is projected by "good indians" when they are deluded in to grandeur projections of India. I am leaving the plain data here from reputed source. It should be enough to drive conclusions and projections/ predictions. And for Pakistan, though not the subject of debate, it gives us framework on the parameters Pakistan should be working on, if we want too see Pakistan a major player in future.

I don't want to go in to political debate and to counter certain rhetoric that is projected by "good indians" when they are deluded in to grandeur projections of India. I am leaving the plain data here from reputed source. It should be enough to drive conclusions and projections/ predictions. And for Pakistan, though not the subject of debate, it gives us framework on the parameters Pakistan should be working on, if we want too see Pakistan a major player in future.

Brother, Problem for Pakistan is the mentally corrupt people in Pakistan.
Financial corruption is one thing, it does drag country down. But our problem is mental corruption.
We are thieves and liars (mostly, to avoid the slurs faced by Maulana Jameel) but are not willing to accept it.
We lie and then defend those lies. You just have to look at Pakistani media to understand this malaise.
You said to concentrate on Pakistan so I am purposefully avoiding comparisons to India and Indians.

We have to work tirelessly without agendas, with sincerity and love for Pakistan.
We have become far behind since 80s. We all know the reasons for that. Arrival of two families in Pakistani politics have destroyed its past, its future along with it.
We have to change that. But first we have to be honest, brutally honest.

We have become far behind since 80s. We all know the reasons for that. Arrival of two families in Pakistani politics have destroyed its past, its future along with it.
We have to change that. But first we have to be honest, brutally honest.

If i have to brutally honest; it's not just two families, it the whole system and that doesn't only include politicians. But that's the debate for another thread. And you are right, we need to fix the basics first.

That would be grossly unfair. Everybody knows that Pakistan has been bled dry creating the Taliban, destroying the Taliban, dividing the Taliban into good and bad Taliban, preserving the Taliban, promoting and presenting the Taliban, pleading for the Taliban, and triumphing with the Taliban (these are chapter headings, the narrative is a work in progress). How can there be a comparison with those who have spent all their time merely harrassing their own people, and thereby waxing fat and sleek?
images

More figures and comparisons.

Economy:

China GDP (Purchasing Power Parity)

$25.36 trillion (2018)
$23.21 trillion (2017 est.)
$21.72 trillion (2016 est.)

Indian GDP (PPP)

$9.474 trillion (2017 est.)
$8.88 trillion (2016 est.)
$8.291 trillion (2015 est.)

Remarks: China's GDP figures are almost 3 times the figures for India.

China (Nominal GDP)

$12.01 trillion (2017 est.)

India (Nominal GDP)

$2.602 trillion (2017 est.)

Remarks: China's real GDP figures are 6 times higher than India.
There is a $10 Trillion difference between the two countries. It means that China generate enough GDP in one year what India generate in 6 years. It is frightening comparisons for the Indians.

The narrower difference under PPP calculations also shows that India is less developed and with far less disposable income with the Indians. In India same $1 can get more compared to China.

If i have to brutally honest; it's not just two families, it the whole system and that doesn't only include politicians. But that's the debate for another thread. And you are right, we need to fix the basics first.

When I say two families, I mean their introduction to the politics helped to create this culture of lies and loot.
The general public also became mentally and financially corrupt.
Before 80s Pakistan overall was far less corrupt, both in politics and general day to day life.

Further comparison of GDP

Per Capita GDP

China (PPP)

$18,200 (2018)
$16,700 (2017 est.)
$15,700 (2016 est.)

India (PPP)

$7,200 (2017 est.)
$6,800 (2016 est.)
$6,500 (2015 est.)

Remarks: China's figures are 2.5 times higher than India for Per capita GDP
These figures are based on purchasing power parity, which I have explained earlier, real figures would be even more disappointing for the Indians.

@crankthatskunk @Ace of Spades PakBrothers mine, there is a thread on TheCriminalEnterprise in PakPolitics section... may I invite you to contribute there regardon politics of corruption.

Both of you many thanks for Data gathering... we are getting to a good start... but we need the Chinese memeber to also provide data @Beast @beijingwalker @LKJ86

GDP PPP and Nominal in graphic form

upload_2020-4-27_18-23-22.png

India's Per Capita GDP in nominal form is below $2000 while China's Per Capita GDP is $8,500 dollars.
Four time higher than India.

The shameful part is that Indians called us Pakistanis as poor.

upload_2020-4-27_18-26-51.png

@crankthatskunk @Ace of Spades PakBrothers mine, there is a thread on TheCriminalEnterprise in PakPolitics section... may I invite you to contribute there regardon politics of corruption.

Both of you many thanks for Data gathering... we are getting to a good start... but we need the Chinese memeber to also provide data @Beast @beijingwalker @LKJ86

Ok brother, I resist, otherwise, I can provide authentic data on most of the topic on your list.
This is the last one to shame us Pakistanis too.

upload_2020-4-27_18-32-46.png

We Pakistanis used to have higher Per Capita GDP compared to both India and Bangladesh. Our drop is directly result of corrupt Politicians and their influence on corrupt Bureaucracy.

We should lead the sub-continent. We are not that much behind India or BD. We can easily correct it within few years.

Just report the content, brother. Tomorrow iA things will be different around here.
This is the type of posters that @WebMaster @jaibi then ask to not say anything to and adhere to forum decorum. I wonder when such posters have literally zero contribution to the discussions and only come here to derail, flame bait; why are they even allowed to stay. And before any Indian poster goes in to whataboutism, lemme say it myself, there are Pakistani posters as well who are like him.

He's been going around today doing weird stuff. I think something's wrong with him today and he's trying to pick a fight or try to feel something by offending Pakistanis.
This is the type of posters that @WebMaster @jaibi then ask to not say anything to and adhere to forum decorum. I wonder when such posters have literally zero contribution to the discussions and only come here to derail, flame bait; why are they even allowed to stay. And before any Indian poster goes in to whataboutism, lemme say it myself, there are Pakistani posters as well who are like him.

Mangus my friend, such a long post and so much efforts to prove something which can be proven from just few pictures!!

That's not to say, I cannot contribute. I can provide very good input backed by statistics.

But hey why waste time!!
Do you know your "Good Indians" will accept it!!

Two Pictures to compare:

Shanghai Slums:

View attachment 627682

Mumbai Slums:

GettyImages-536027714-57b14e6f5f9b58b5c27d37cd.jpg

Here you have it. Slums of both countries big cities.
Every house owner in Shanty town in Shanghai is a multimillionaire. I envy them very much.:p:
The cost of demolition is 100000 RMB (15000$)per square meter in Shanghai

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom