What's new

ComparativeAnalysis India vs China: Rationalising the Difference

Not relevant for either the interrogator or one of the interrogated.

In case you hadn't read the Request for Proposal, it has been defined clearly that governance is what matters, irrespective of the form or type of government that achieves it. This will be music for Modi's ears, but that is the best part of these musings; green chaddis meet khaki.

My suggestion: stay out of it. The effort is to prove a conclusion that has been selected and decided.

How it is decided!!
Are you trying to say that the figures we are going to present are cooked by us!!
Man you are Indian to the core.
Unrealistic, damn stupid and arrogant.

How it is decided!!
Are you trying to say that the figures we are going to present are cooked by us!!
Man you are Indian to the core.
Unrealistic, damn stupid and arrogant.

Decided already? Quick work, McTavish.

Would you like me to attach a national label to your demonstration of vulgarity, personal abuse and resentment of greater understanding of a situation by others? It's so easy.

Internet fixed line

Pakistan:

total: 1,811,365
subscriptions per 100 inhabitants: 1 (2018 est.)
country comparison to the world: 57

Pakistan has same penetration of Internet fixed line as India does. 1 in 100 inhabitants.

Would you like me to attach a national label to your demonstration of vulgarity, personal abuse and resentment of greater understanding of a situation by others? It's so easy.

By the looks of it and from your reaction. Yes.

Come to think of it, it was a non-starter from inception.
That's why I warned my friend @Mangus Ortus Novem that he shouldn't bother, Indians would not accept it.
By the way, I can provide fully verifiable data on most of the topics.

Why bother, you already have made up your mind. "India a SupaPowa". In your dreams.

Read your post on Taliban for national label.
Do you want me to repeat the word "Arrogant" and add "Terrorists" for India and Indians.

Last edited:
By the looks of it and from your reaction. Yes.

Come to think of it, it was a non-starter from inception.
That's why I warned my friend @Mangus Ortus Novem that he shouldn't bother, Indians would not accept it.
By the way, I can provide fully verifiable data on most of the topics.

Why bother, you already have made up your mind. "India a SupaPowa". In your dreams.

I wonder why @Mangus Ortus Novem made it a two-horse race, when wise, far-sighted seers such as you knew that Indians would not accept it, and proceeded to quote a metric and explain to the ignorant world-at-large that it was the same for Pakistan. How did Pakistan come into it? Was China a stalking horse for Pakistan all along?

When I was growing up, a small country, Albania, was the single country that supported the PRC for several years; everybody else, including the Russians, had drawn aside. It is their slogan that comes to mind, reading your kind of post - they proudly stated (this was 1968),"We and the Chinese are 600 million strong!"

I don't have confidence in the objectives of this exercise.

Define your own rules of engagement; if you won't contribute with valid data points; i don't expect sanghis to be rational. And at least you've postured yourself otherwise. The reference point is nothing but a comparative analysis, or may be to benchmark India's progress so far.

That would be grossly unfair. Everybody knows that Pakistan has been bled dry creating the Taliban, destroying the Taliban, dividing the Taliban into good and bad Taliban, preserving the Taliban, promoting and presenting the Taliban, pleading for the Taliban, and triumphing with the Taliban (these are chapter headings, the narrative is a work in progress). How can there be a comparison with those who have spent all their time merely harrassing their own people, and thereby waxing fat and sleek?

Uncle Joe ! How's Covid19 been treating you? Do you also suspect the virus to be created in Donahld Trumf"s lab?

Why do you suffer fools Uncle Joe ? Pray tell

Define your own rules of engagement; if you won't contribute with valid data points; i don't expect sanghis to be rational. And at least you've postured yourself otherwise. The reference point is nothing but a comparative analysis, or may be to benchmark India's progress so far.

I have already explained to my fellow Indians who were ill-advised enough to jump in without looking around that this was an artificial rigged exercise. It was never about India; it was about why India is not good enough, or, why Pakistan was just as good as India. Read your own compatriot's mail.

Uncle Joe ! How's Covid19 been treating you? Do you also suspect the virus to be created in Donahld Trumf"s lab?

He's got people believing that being injected with disinfectant is a possible cure for Covid19. Someone, somewhere in the FOBJP shakha in Washington, has fallen down on the job; he has not been properly briefed about gaumutra.

Why do you suffer fools Uncle Joe ? Pray tell

<sigh!> I know. I was an idiot. It was an unguarded moment; I'd just followed Gennaro Contaldo in making an amazing pasta, had a bowl of it after abstaining from food the whole day long, and was feeling foolish.

I'm out of here. Apologies for interrupting these mating rituals.

I wonder why @Mangus Ortus Novem made it a two-horse race, when wise, far-sighted seers such as you knew that Indians would not accept it, and proceeded to quote a metric and explain to the ignorant world-at-large that it was the same for Pakistan. How did Pakistan come into it? Was China a stalking horse for Pakistan all along?

When I was growing up, a small country, Albania, was the single country that supported the PRC for several years; everybody else, including the Russians, had drawn aside. It is their slogan that comes to mind, reading your kind of post - they proudly stated (this was 1968),"We and the Chinese are 600 million strong!"

@Mangus Ortus Novem created it for like for like comparison between India and China.
Why you find it objectionable!! Why you and the other Indian participant rejected out of hand!!
Why you have to say that it is already decided!!

I only included Pakistan in one comparison because someone posted a reply.
Otherwise comparison with Pakistan is not fair, for two reasons, populations and sizes.
That's what my colleague wrote, China was far behind in 60s and even up to 70s.
So accept it China is far ahead of India in most sectors, and move on.

O Yaar,

We need actual data and not get dragged down by word-play-artists.... Verified Data speaking the Reality of Things and not Rhetoric...

Do PakKashmiris have Freedom....as some good Indian mentioned here as valuable Data point?

There is no other country with which to benchmark India.... if the good Indians wish to benchmark themselves with the Americans then they can do that too...but since, both China and India are developing countries...almost same sized ...in population as well... and their journey towards development makes it compelling to compare the two Giants.

Both are vying for Leadership in Asia role... hence, for us, Paks, it is imperative to Rationalise it!

Data. Data. Data.

No word-paly or rhetoric....but Data!

Mangus

@Mangus Ortus Novem created it for like for like comparison between India and China.
Why you find it objectionable!! Why you and the other Indian participant rejected out of hand!!
Why you have to say that it is already decided!!

I only included Pakistan in one comparison because someone posted a reply.
Otherwise comparison with Pakistan is not fair, for two reasons, populations and sizes.
That's what my colleague wrote, China was far behind in 60s and even up to 70s.
So accept it China is far ahead of India in most sectors, and move on.

Yaar,

Kindly, see the sabotage attempts.... it is first stage. Second would be PDF is anti India. Thrid stage is ...oh...the quality of the forum is gone down... la di da ...la di da!

Early 80s China's GDP was less than the India. FACT.

Are the good Indians hiding behind excuse...that since they are democracy that is why they are not advancing or providing serivices to their citizens without bias/discrimination on consistent and qualitative basis across the board?

How can democracy be an excuse?

Is it for Japan? Is it for Germany?

Anyhow, looking forward to the Chinese memebers to provide data...the good Indians can also share the validated data as well... not the new articles?

I have left out so many of metrices... just to keep the scope the comparison managable.

Mangus

@jaibi @The Eagle @AgNoStiC MuSliM @WebMaster Paks, the thread is being systematically derailed.... the idea is DATA gathering and a Comparative Analysis to Rationalise things... if you could clean the thread...it would be great!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom