What's new

Communalism and Hindu-Muslim Relation in India

desimorty

Reaction score

Fact, Kings, Emperors, Warlords fought for Wealth and Power.
Crusades a prime example of Kings using Israel as key point in power for Religion.
Mughal Emperors were emperors of Hindu Kings, whom led Hindu Kingdoms.
Mughal Emperors are not Islamic Empires, but Mughal Emperors of Hindu Kingdoms.

Really 45 views. Anyone really watch this lecture? Its enlightening. I request all watch this. Its a fair view. Bump.

In recent time, there has been a great improvement in Hindu Muslim relations. Yesterday, Huge Numbers of muslims participated in one of the procession of Swaminarayan sect and greet them with water and Sarbat in Gujarat.

Last edited:
In recent time, there has been a great improvement in Hindu Muslim relations. Yesterday, Huge amount of muslims participated in one of the procession of Swaminarayan sect and greet them with water and Sarbat in Gujarat.
I had a crush on a girl with the name Shilpa Dave, Are you related anyhow? :D

I had a crush on a girl with the name Shilpa Dave, Are you related anyhow? :D

There are tens of thousands of shilpas and lakhs of dave and thousands of Shilpa dave. I do not have anybody with such name in my relations.

There are tens of thousands of shilpas and lakhs of dave and thousands of Shilpa dave. I do not have anybody with such name in my relations.
I KNOW! i WAS JUST messing with ya.
dave bhai aap toh mere saale ban gaye,.Aaj se mein aap ko Dave saale ki naam so boloonga?
Kya aapko yeh sweekar hai?

I KNOW! i WAS JUST messing with ya.
dave bhai aap toh mere saale ban gaye,.Aaj se mein aap ko Dave saale ki naam so boloonga?
Kya aapko yeh sweekar hai?

Bhai jab mai shilpa ko nahi Janta to tu Zabarjasti relation kun establish karta hai. Achchha hoga ham dost banke rahe.

Fact, Kings, Emperors, Warlords fought for Wealth and Power.
Crusades a prime example of Kings using Israel as key point in power for Religion.
Mughal Emperors were emperors of Hindu Kings, whom led Hindu Kingdoms.
Mughal Emperors are not Islamic Empires, but Mughal Emperors of Hindu Kingdoms.

HAHAHAHA! Good one.

Back
Top Bottom