What's new

Commonwealth Games Scottie dogs 'disrespectful to Muslims'

Dogs are part and parcel of Pakistani culture and have been for centuries. They can exclude us from the "offence" to Muslim countries.

There are massive differences in culture between Muslim nations and from what I have seen East Asians, Arabs and horn of African states do not like dogs. Where as Turkey, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Central Asian states like them.

Here is Pakistan's national dog, the Bully Kutta.

8479395_orig.jpg

1342671165625.jpg

AchPio-20081214-GJ0D1658.jpg

Beauties mate.. :tup:

And how to forget the famous Afghan hound

Afghan-Hound-Photos-1024x968.jpg

damn... seriously...
wtf is wrong with muslims....:confused:

You cant make general assumptions like that.. It's not a Muslim thing it's more of a cultural thing.. There are many Muslims around the world that love dogs.. Infact they have breeds that is specific to Arabia

Last edited:
is there anything in this godforsaken world which is not disrespectful to muslims

These mullahs have completely lost it!! Why can't the ordinary Muslim call for a jihad against these hare brained mullahs who keep spouting shit 24x7?

Musharraf with his pets. But no mullah called for a jihad against him? Why fatwas and jihad against Scottie dogs now?

Dog-Musharraf.jpg

I would prefer dogs to those maniacal mullahs any day! A dog is a man's best friend, not those turds masquerading as the men of God!
guess u r overreacting.. :p:

I hate dogs too, I support Malaysia on this one.
more than dogs, I hate dog owners... especially with big and scary dogs.

I am not surprised they got offended here too. Is there anything they'd into get offended by?
If they had any real sense of getting offended, they'd be offended with what ISIS is doing or what boko haramis are doing in Nigeria. But that is all justified.

You cant make general assumptions like that.. It's not a Muslim thing it's more of a cultural thing.. There are many Muslims around the world that love dogs.. Infact they have breeds that is specific to Arabia

Thts an insult to the hound.. i have a pair of afghan hounds... this looks like a wuss... mostly its the shepherds tht use the hounds..

That dog looks gay :devil:

If I had wuzu and some white guy brought his dog around me, he would get the pimp slap. And I am an owner of one of the biggest dogs in the world.

Dude and to all kindly do little goggling prior to releasing ur fatwas.......

Dogs have been part of every human culture irrespective of religion or culture....

some of the famous breeds from Arabia

Saluki-Dog.jpg

saluki.jpg

keeping a dog is different and getting licked by it is different......

The only reason Islam advises is because of dogs unhygienic habits .

The thing is United is this was a general trend amongst Arab folk. I would say not. Yes more wealthy groups and hunters would keep a Saluki for instance, but in Pakistani society people from poor groups to the wealthy have one. Although I should have added this to my post previously.

Last edited:
The thing is United is this was a general trend amongst Arab folk. I would say not. Yes more wealthy groups and hunters would keep a Saluki for instance, but in Pakistani society people from poor groups to the wealthy have one. Although I should have added this to my post previously.
I think most indian muslims do not keep dog as pet for religious reason... another difference between pakistanis and indians.. :dirol:

Back
Top Bottom