What's new

Commonwealth Games Head Sees Improved Conditions

Best one!! >>> Delhi badnaam hui darling tere liye!Sadkein bhi jam hui, CWG tere liye

Best one, huh!

The one liner above is in "Hindi".

The flags that you show is of China and UK, something fishy here!

So why are you making jibes hiding behind some other nations flag?
Have the guts to use your own.

Best one, huh!

That's an interesting point. :what:

Best one, huh!

you don't think he actually typed out all that stuff, did you ?
pretty sure he copied from somewhere

CWG Jokes ! Kalmadi Jokes!

Best one!! >>> Delhi badnaam hui darling tere liye!Sadkein bhi jam hui, CWG tere liye

1) BREAKING NEWS: Suresh Kamadi just tried to hang himself in the CWG stadium. But the ceiling collapsed

2) The truth behind bulk sms banning is to stop kalmadi jokes and not Ayodhya

3) Look at the brighter side; the more countries pull out, the higher India is ranked in the final medal’s tally.

4) Terrorists set to skip CWG 2010 citing unlivable conditions and fear for their safety.

5) Q: How many contractors are required to change a light bulb in Delhi CWG stadium?
A: 1 Million. (1 to change bulb and rest 999,999 to hold the ceiling)

6) Whats common between CWG committee and students???
Ans: both start their preparations at the 11th hour.....

7) Prince Charles is actively convincing the Queen to visit dengue hit Delhi, this may be his last chance to become the king!

8) Thanks to Guernsey and Jersey for threatening to pull out of games! We now know these countries existed!

9) Ek waqt aisa aayega, kalmadi bhi sharmayega

10) A collapse a day keeps the athletes away

11) Ba ba Kalmadi, have you any shame. No sir, No sir, we are having a Common Loot Game. Crores for my partner, crores for the dame, crores for me too, for spoiling India's name!

12) AMAZING BUT TRUE: If you re-arrange the letters "Sir U made lakhs" you get "SURESH KALMADI

13) next edition of CWG will be called KWG, Kalmadi Wealth Games

14) Photo for the last one..!

chinese guy speaking n writing hindi.i think u r an RAW agent:rofl::rofl::rofl:,now this is a time to come under real flag

yaar these games got big mess then i was thinking curruption zindabad in india pak. hhhaaaaaaa

you don't think he actually typed out all that stuff, did you ?
pretty sure he copied from somewhere

How can you copy paste something which is in a foreign language and you dont the know meaning and then make a fool of yourself?

But I would like to see from where he copy pasted the material.

The use of incorrect flags is dangerous. Some ppl attempt to sow hatred between ppl of some countries (atleast on the forum here).

How can you copy paste something which is in a foreign language and you dont the know meaning and then make a fool of yourself?.

huh ? why not ? There is only ONE non-English sentence and the content is just "joke"

huh ? why not ? There is only ONE non-English sentence and the content is just "joke"

Why dont you go and first read that post before you open your mouth again ?

Who said there is only one non-English statement ?

Read point no. 9 of that post (#30).

Boxer's Bed Collapses At Delhi Games Village
NEW DELHI (AP) -- Indian media reports that a top boxer's bed collapsed just as he sat on it after taking possession of his apartment at the Commonwealth Games athletes' village.

Akhil Kumar, who won gold for India in the 54 kilogram division at the 2006 Commonwealth Games in Melbourne, says he is disappointed at the state of his apartment.

Akhil was quoted as saying by the Times of India that he reached the Olympic Bhavan (office) late in the afternoon to collect accreditation cards. "But when I sat down on my bed to take rest, it collapsed."

The village has come in for intense criticism from various participating nations and some contingents decided to stay at hotels rather than move in immediately on arrival in New Delhi.
-----------
The conditions have surely improved now instead of ceilings the bed are collapsing

I feel that it's nice info about all Sport but i need to know Commonwealth Youth Games if you want that visit below website

Commonwealth Youth Games 2011
altiusdirectory.com/Sports/commonwealth-youth-games.html

Back
Top Bottom