What's new

Commonwealth Games Glasgow 2014

Diving: India's Siddharth Pardeshi has qualified for the men's 10m Platform finals.

total biased.. In squash and devendro bout.. He made perfect contact with proper energy ... really MF. ..
I just wana use all the good words that i had learnt till date in Telugu ,hindi ,,english n even marathi :mad:

There is lot of Racism in these games...........

Trust me, India would have won many more medals in Olympics & other events by now.
Lets hope the Asian games vl nt be this biased ......in MC angrezo ke dal olympics main nahi galti hai amreikio aur chinese ke samne.
Better nt to participate....i m :pissed:

@waz Where r u dude ? Pak boxer is fighting off an Aussie. Australian seems to have an upper hand though

That Pak boxer made fun of himself ? WTF ? He was pointing at himself as winner even before results were announced and then refused to hug the winning opponent....that attitude SUCKED. I wanted him to win throughout but that's simple not the way to behave on field

That Pak boxer made fun of himself ? WTF ? He was pointing at himself as winner even before results were announced and then refused to hug the winning opponent....that attitude SUCKED. I wanted him to win throughout but that's simple not the way to behave on field
Poor guy he won bronze last time , silver this time around and i guess he has to wait another 4 yrs to win a Gold......why wouldn't he be pissed :D

I just wana use all the good words that i had learnt till date in Telugu ,hindi ,,english n even marathi :mad:

Lets hope the Asian games vl nt be this biased ......in MC angrezo ke dal olympics main nahi galti hai amreikio aur chinese ke samne.
Better nt to participate....i m :pissed:
i am good in Telugu tamil kannada Lil maratha .. A bit french Latin. .. neeku buthulu kavala. .

Biased decisions in both the boxing matches.

There is lot of Racism in these games...........

Trust me, India would have won many more medals in Olympics & other events by now.

Dont know about the indian boxers finals but in waseems final all the judges were white eventhough in all the games I've seen so far they keep at least one or two judges from Africa and asia (there's bahodir from Uzbekistan and lazizi from Algeria for exsmple) . Overall I would say moloney won right but no way was the second round a clear win for the australian. Yet he got all the three judges in his favour. Must mentally affect the boxer when he goes in to the next round with such judging. They should really bring the pre london Olympics way of couting points back I.e u instantly get a point for a clear punch rather than letting these judges sit and decide how they thought the whole round went afterwards

@AUz @civilianpakistani.......your guy waseem is in action and he looks to be loosing aswell against the Australian.
@danger007 @TejasMk3 wt abt the decisions in Pak Vs Aus match was it biased too??
I actually just watched the last round, looked like he did okay, dont know bout the other two. But he did look quite angry at the end.

India leading 6-4

Poor guy he won bronze last time , silver this time around and i guess he has to wait another 4 yrs to win a Gold......why wouldn't he be pissed :D

More than being pissed...he looked drunk o_O

Back
Top Bottom