What's new

commando 4

Nice, the graphics seems to look good, and probably the best Pakistani game ever. :banana: However they need to get more better in this field. The graphics needs more work to compete internationally.

<div class='bbimg'></div>

wow its soo kool :clapping:

by the way is the soldier shown in the pic is indian :blush: wow its sure seems a good nice game i think i should order it now for 100 Rs :banana: :PakistanFlag: its features r not bad at all

WOW&#33;
but graphics need to be more realistic&#33;
BTW: nice game&#33;

I think it could luse a tooooooooon&#33; of improvement but i support it because a Pakisani made it but the enemys dont look indian they look like ww2 SS officers

Originally posted by isawazirzada@Dec 2 2005, 08:36 PM
I think it could luse a tooooooooon&#33; of improvement but i support it because a Pakisani made it but the enemys dont look indian they look like ww2 SS officers
[post=4226]Quoted post[/post]​

Yah, they might have copied it from some game, or modified it, but i like the effort, at least they tried&#33; :)

This is Commando 4 right?So my question is where is Commando 1,2, and 3? :W00T:

Originally posted by Kaiser@Dec 3 2005, 05:48 PM
This is Commando 4 right?So my question is where is Commando 1,2, and 3? :W00T:
[post=4296]Quoted post[/post]​
The name was taken from a soldier who faught in 1971. I think his nick was commando 4. That&#39;s where the name was taken from. Just look around thier site and you&#39;ll find it.

Back
Top Bottom