What's new

Comedy King Umar Sharif's Video Message to Prime Minister Imran Khan

sad to see our comedy king in this situation .. i hope and pray for the better health of Umar Sharif ..
Someone should fwd this to "Moghayar Hazrat" like Riaz Malik and Aqeel Karim Dehdi etc

Last edited:

All of us at some point in life has watch Umar Sharif drama's and the amount of laughter and joy he brought to our lives is unmatched by only few, I hope Govt of Pakistan help him get the desired and proper treatment in USA/Germany or KSA. Please Make dua for him
Imran khan should urgently help our legend one and only umar sharif sir

Imran khan karay sab kuch bus.

Omer shareef is not a faqeer. He mst have made billions for the last 40 50 years. Still coming to IK.
Ager mout liki hy tu america nhi bacha sakta.

There is no need for govt to spend half a million dollar of poor nations money.

Ask fellow artist to donate or General public.

Spot on. Besides he must have made shit load of money for the last 50 years. Bus imran khan mil gaya hai. Sab kuch imran khan karay. Ghaleez qaum

Imran khan karay sab kuch bus.

Omer shareef is not a faqeer. He mst have made billions for the last 40 50 years. Still coming to IK.
Please watch the video carefully

Last edited:
Umer Sharif should be given all the helps he needs.

Having said that, why Pakistani artists always end up in this condition!!
Artist all over the world, invest money for the future, when they are at peak of their careers. So they still have income to support themselves in their lean years or in retirement.
Why Pakistani artists do not invest in their future, so they can face any eventuality in life!!
I work and I am already making plans for my retirement, and how i would be able to maintain my current life style in coming years.
Why they didn't do the similar!!

There are other factors as well - this idea that artists make billions is misplaced and forgets that revenue is no longer available since the days of online streaming so any comes only from media houses whose time to deliver cash goes from 1 month to a year without payment.

Then there is family -
Mehdi Hassan was also exploited by his sons and he rotted away in his wheel chair while his family kept asking for funds for his treatment.

Finally, there is a cost of treatment in the US which can for cancer run into $300k at times. Not exactly easy for billions too.

There are other factors as well - this idea that artists make billions is misplaced and forgets that revenue is no longer available since the days of online streaming so any comes only from media houses whose time to deliver cash goes from 1 month to a year without payment.

Then there is family -
Mehdi Hassan was also exploited by his sons and he rotted away in his wheel chair while his family kept asking for funds for his treatment.

Finally, there is a cost of treatment in the US which can for cancer run into $300k at times. Not exactly easy for billions too.

I remember Legend Mehdi Hasan spend a good amount of time on wheel chair and in hospitals, Umar sharif is not the only artist which was forgotten by our people and state, remember that legendary charater name Zakota from Ainak wala jin ? I remember seeing his video asking Govt for help as well, its really heart broken to see, and who can also forget Arfa Karim, thanks to PPPP bastards and their delay in sending her to America for better treatment she lost her life despite Bill gates getting involved.
Someone should fwd this to "Moghayar Hazrat" like Riaz Malik and Aqeel Karim Dehdi etc

I wish i knew someone from Govt or someone who is rich enough to help him...
may be he need to ask altaf after so those years of closeness.

People like you makes me believe Altaf hussain was right about the treatment of Muhajir, and It would be better if Jinnah pur was a real thing and they separate Karachi from Pakistan like Bangladesh.

Every body needs to calm down. There are two aspects of the request one is indeed financial but more pressing is getting the Diplomatic push to make sure that travel arrangements can be made in coming days not months.

Sometimes I get this impression that the right and left hands in PMIK Govt remain abnoxiously ignorant to “certain aspect” and plight of people in the Country … why Mr. Omar Sharif had to get to the point where he had to make a video message to let the concerned knows he need help … “waqai bohat behisi hey is muaasherey mein ..”

Phir chahtein hein ke dua bhi qubool ho …
Omar Shareef should be helped but sorry no offence our celebrities in General specially in past twenty years are paid really well. Where they hell they spend their money for me that is the question. Our actors and actress in TV Dramas are being paid up to crores now. Specially big wigs and in all probability when they get old they would be making same videos.

Why do all actors and singers think it is their right to not pay any taxes when they are working and making millions but have a right to be treated on tax payers money in America when they fall sick?

What is their contribution to Pakistan except spreading bay hayayee, racist and sub-standard jokes. Why should'nt the poor labors who construct roads, bridges and dams be sent abroad for treatment?

sad to see our comedy king in this situation .. i hope and pray for the better health of Umar Sharif ..

Omar Shareef should be helped but sorry no offence our celebrities in General specially in past twenty years are paid really well. Where they hell they spend their money for me that is the question. Our actors and actress in TV Dramas are being paid up to crores now. Specially big wigs and in all probability when they get old they would be making same videos.
Only the top current folks and that too is under mafia

It's really heartbreaking to see Umar Sharif like this :(

I'd like to financially help. If there is an account set up or anyone is genuinely raising money for him, pls let me know.

Then there is family -

Witnessed this first hand when a family member gave a substantial sum.

So sad to see him in this condition. I grew up watching his stage show. May Allah give him Shifa e Kamila.

Back
Top Bottom