What's new

Colour Revolution coming to Cambodia

after 19th century, we fought against France, US and China.

You forget the vast life lost during the 2-year Japanese occupation. Only 2 years, the lost reach 2 million.
All those disaster happened in shortly 150 years.

You forget the vast life lost during the 2-year Japanese occupation. Only 2 years, the lost reach 2 million.
All those disaster happened in shortly 150 years.

VPA gerrilla is existed from 12/1944. There was no big fighting until Japan Army is surrendered to the Ally in 8/1945.

The famine in Vietnam 1945, both France Vichy govt and Japan is responsive for that. After Vietnam war both Japan and France govt has been provided ODA to Vietnam. There is part of compensation. Vietnamese never forget crime of all aggressors who invaded in to Vietnam: France, Japan, USA and China.

when was color revolution in China ? I heard about culture revolution only.
Tian'anmen square incident is the beginning of color revolution.
Unfortunately,it was quickly suppressed.
Western countries and Uncle Sam feeled so disapointed and now you can read their angry on western media.
We experienced two crazy political activities:culture revolution and Tian'anmen incident.
These two make us more sober and firmly.

VPA gerrilla is existed from 12/1944. There was no big fighting until Japan Army is surrendered to the Ally in 8/1945.

The famine in Vietnam 1945, both France Vichy govt and Japan is responsive for that. After Vietnam war both Japan and France govt has been provided ODA to Vietnam. There is part of compensation. Vietnamese never forget crime of all aggressors who invaded in to Vietnam: France, Japan, USA and China.

I always have best wishes of two great nation Vietnam and China. The coming 30 years is crucial period for both nations to become developed and prosperous.

Evil yuon must leave Cambodian land! Time for China to support another Pol Pot. This time with thermonuclear arsenal against invader yuon.

I always have best wishes of two great nation Vietnam and China. The coming 30 years is crucial period for both nations to become developed and prosperous.

My answer for you is here, this is your countryman's comment.

Evil yuon must leave Cambodian land! Time for China to support another Pol Pot. This time with thermonuclear arsenal against invader yuon.

It does mean that China is supporter for such genocide regimes. Khmer Rouge version 2 to counter Vietnam.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom