What's new

colorful nights in governor House Punjab

I am sorry the images you 'accidentaly' viewed broke your chastity belt and somehow stole your virginity. Really, you have my sympathies.

Sorry my mistake, i didn't realize there are people with below 50 IQ reading these forums as well and for their benefit i should have put an 'I AM BEING SARCASTIC" heading in bold and underlined format as well......

:angry:

Where is the Explicit nudity and 18+ images that I got ready for?

What a waste.

This reminds me of when Ahmad Quraishi posted a picture that was nude picture of a dead many with his "parts" showing, which allegedly was Baitullah Mehsud, though I couldn't really tell if the picture was real or not.

Quraishi claimedthat it was a RAW conspiracy since he supposedly was uncircumcised in the picture....

\

Coming to Pakistan
By Hani Taha
Published: April 13, 2011

KARACHI:

Sydney Blu is at the front line of the electronic music scene. Canada’s hottest female disc jockey (DJ) has secured a place among the top 100 DJs of the world with impressive successes on the Beatport charts. She’s played at the legendary Toronto club, Government, and at other clubs around North America. More recently she played alongside DJ Barrier at a private party in Lahore, ‘In Blu Rooms,’ hosted by Carousel and Insomnia events.

If she can go to Pakistan then why can't Nadia Ali have a concert in Pakistan, after all she's of Pakistani origin.

Back
Top Bottom