What's new

Colonel caught with junior’s wife after army search home on husband’s tip-off

I believe that it has happened for the first time ever.

And it has happened only in India

Yes so what. You would do the same let’s not play saint here on internet.
If you do think it’s not acceptable to your ethics, it’s your own choice. Just like religion or food you eat. Whom to have sex with is personal as well.

Duuuuuudeee

I just wish you are a serving Indian officer.

Classy!!

I believe that it has happened for the first time ever.

And it has happened only in India

Aapne gana banaya tha

It happens only in India.

Govinda ko kia pata kitna mashhoor hua hai

Is this something to be discussed on a defense forum. Its an individual mishappenings. We all have our own frailties. This doesn't reflect on our army in general. You discuss this just to take a cheap shop and encourage other trolls from our side to create similar threads in an otherwise excellent defense forum.

Issue is not why it happened but why is it mishappening in your or army laws.
It’s a personal thing between two adults. And it’s not such a big matter.

That junior officer let his guard down.

This is soooo defense related.

Shows the indiscipline rife in the Indian army just before it is being posted in Afghanistan as part of a 2.5 front warfare.

Remember that was a thing

Okay if you think so. I just don't see a point here. Its someones personal life we are discussing here, but enjoy. You seem to believe army men are somehow immune to frailties. We all know what your army did to poor bengali women, but that just result in a joust between us. So let it go.

Don't you know it is a culture there to swipe wives especially when junior wants promotion.
But in this case I believe juniors officers cheated by his wife.
Sad what to say relieved its not Rape.

Duuuuuudeee

I just wish you are a serving Indian officer.

Classy!!
In that case he got promoted to Colonel...Happy

He trusted his fellow colleague and senior. This is unethical and abuse of trust. So it’s:

Ew.
Dear brother or Mam,

It’s not as if his wife was an object which needed to be kept in safe. If anything he should have either made a good relationship or let her move on.

It’s human tendency we slip when it comes for money power or sex. When behind the walls we turns to our real selves.

It’s good he got to know the truth. He must have had some hints and he should have let her move on. Not all people are same if you me or other people have a trust base it’s because of love or respect .

When love and respect is missing in a relationship this happens. Be it bloody army man or paanwala.

Not surprising if lord Krishna Cam affair with his aunt why not a army bigwig.
Don’t start this -we all know who all your religion entities had relationship with. Don’t make it a bloody religious battle. You will cry foul and play religion card later on.

Razpak , how did U manage to get 24 negative ratings
even "now ".
Bhai tum 27 negative dekh re no? Arre dost who the hell gave him those positive rating and for bloody what great knowledge he distributed on this forum.:cheesy:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom