What's new

Colin Powell, dies of Covid complications at 84

What with you are looking for??

Salar Haqq says you have uploaded a YT vid about the underlined :
Case in point, Iran was the only country in the region to staunchly condemn the illegal war on Iraq in 2003. Iraq was bombed out of Bahrein and Qatar, invaded out of Kuwait. In effect Saddam's Iraq had long ceased to represent any sort of a threat to Iran, seeing how thoroughly it had gotten hammered in 1991 already and then made to suffer 12 years of crushing embargos. During the latter period, it was in fact Iran which helped Baghdad circumvent sanctions, by covertly sending much needed commodities over the border, as one Saddam-era official later admitted on Iraqi television.

A wonder has happened... I found it at long last!!!!!!!!!!! As you can see, I do not lie on these matters. All praise to God.

Because I don't know if you noticed the same, but in my experience it has become near impossible to yield information one is looking for when using search engines from major US-based internet sites such as "Google", "Youtube" and so on. 20 years ago, it was really another story I feel. It also appears to me that search results are now streamlined, censored and prearranged along political lines (serving zio-American interests, of course) like never before and to an overwhelming degree. Hopefully China and other independent powers will help correct or at least balance this out in future.

Former director of Iraq's Central Bank, Assam Al-Mulla Huwaysh: Iran was helping us under Saddam during the UN sanction years (1991-2003)

Just look at this. Such an important historical document, which goes a long way debunking all sorts of baseless propaganda peddled everywhere against Iran, has garnered a mere 270 views after three years... Unbelievable, but this is what you get with a zio-American controlled internet. This is also why I insist Iran must develop its national internet network and disconnect as much as possible from the global, read NATO- and zionist-managed one. Asymmetrical Resistance against the empire can work in the military realm, not in the sphere of information war.

Going to download and keep this on external storage devices just as I did with the Madeleine Albright interview on CNN and other such pearls, since this is the type of evidence they might remove anytime under bogus pretexts.

- - - - -

What with you are looking for??

Ghorbān, sharmande az inke mozāhem shodim, vali belakhare khodam peydāsh kardam. In māle se sāl pishe, āyā chandin sāl ghabl videoi degar bā hamin mozu' 'upload' nakarde budid (iani eterāfe maghāmāte sābeghe rejime Saddām dar bāreye komakāye Irān dar dorāne tahrimhāye daheye navade milādi aleyhe 'Erāq)? Hamchin chizi bekhāter dāram, shāyadam be ghalat albate. Bā sepās o dorud bar shomā.

Last edited:
A wonder has happened... I found it!!!!!!!!!!! All praise to God.

Because I don't know if you noticed the same, but in my experience it has become near impossible to yield information one is looking for using the search engines of major US-based internet sites such as "Google", "Youtube" and so on. 20 years ago, it was really another story I feel. It also appears to me that search results are now streamlined, censored and prearranged along political lines (serving zio-American interests, of course) like never before and to an overwhelming degree. Hopefully China and other independent powers will help correct or at least balance this out in future.

Just look at this. Such an important historical document, which goes such a long way in debunking all sorts of baseless anti-Iran propaganda, has a mere 270 views... Unbelievable, but this is what you get with a zio-American controlled internet. This is also why I insist Iran must develop its national internet network as disconnect as much as possible from the global read NATO- and zionist-managed one. Asymmetrical Resistance against the empire can work in the military realm, not in the sphere of information war.

Wonderful that you have found it. Such recordings and documents are rare and difficult to find I agree. And sad that it has 270 views and strangely, or suspiciously, after I watched it the first time and opened it again the view count didn't increase by one. 🤔

About a national intranet, didn't Iran already test one some years ago ? And I think two or so years ago Russia too did a test about a situation where it is cut off from the global internet.

And about general difficulty in finding information which is anti-NATO some I have been able to find.

About a national intranet, didn't Iran already test one some years ago ?

There's something in place for emergency situations ie if they cut Iran off from the global web, but no efficient national replacements for common internet sites or services and all the biased, subversive content threatening Iran's security remains easily accessible to everyone through widespread VPN's.

And about general difficulty in finding information which is anti-NATO some I have been able to find.

You would have loved the amount of material that could be found some two decades ago. Compared to then, we're living in Big Brother times already (perhaps the difference isn't exactly this extensive but you get the idea).

Colin Powell accomplishments dwarf his shortcomings. On a side note his rapport with Musharraf saved Pakistan after 9/11

Even the Iraqis are not whining about 2003 war. Saddam had his chances. he squandered his time on wars. For opponents of Iraq war in 2003 look at where Syria is under Assad
I was a staunch opponent of the war in 2003. I changed my mind in 2015

yes what are you looking for ?

Iran Ayatollah Khamenei Speech at friday prayer in 1998 condemns US and British attacks and United Nation Security Council UNSC sanction on Iraq

yes what are you looking for ?

@SalarHaqq found that vid of yours.

Iran Ayatollah Khamenei Speech at friday prayer in 1998 condemns US and British attacks and United Nation Security Council UNSC sanction on Iraq

Thanks for the vid. But can you please translate what all Khamenei is saying and what all that Iraqi official is saying in post# 122 ? Would be helpful to me to quote these vids in other places.

And yes I am making a very calculated/rational and reasonable guess,

"Calculated", "rational", and "reasonable"? Clearly you have a high opinion of your own opinions. :D

I think we are done here. Please carry on with your thinking as you feel. I am outta here, but I will leave this thread with this story about the woman behind the man:

After all, in brief, one more 'evil' is less in this world - RIH.

A wonder has happened... I found it at long last!!!!!!!!!!! As you can see, I do not lie on these matters. All praise to God.

Because I don't know if you noticed the same, but in my experience it has become near impossible to yield information one is looking for when using search engines from major US-based internet sites such as "Google", "Youtube" and so on. 20 years ago, it was really another story I feel. It also appears to me that search results are now streamlined, censored and prearranged along political lines (serving zio-American interests, of course) like never before and to an overwhelming degree. Hopefully China and other independent powers will help correct or at least balance this out in future.

Former director of Iraq's Central Bank, Assam Al-Mulla Huwaysh: Iran was helping us under Saddam during the UN sanction years (1991-2003)

That is like saying I helped a beggar by giving him a quarter

That is like saying I helped a beggar by giving him a quarter

For humanitarian reasons, Iran did much of what was within its power under the circumstances of the time and considering it had been at war with the same Iraqi regime some three years earlier. Iran was one of very few if not the only country which had the guts to help Iraq circumvent UN sanctions and to publicly condemn the latter. But that's not the point, the reason I mentioned this is in support of the fact that Iraq post-1991 no longer represented a threat to Iran, whether it wanted to or not, and that the notion that Iran was somehow in league with Washington for the 2003 illegal invasion of Iraq is nothing but baseless and outlandish drivel

For humanitarian reasons, Iran did much of what was within its power under the circumstances of the time and considering it had been at war with the same Iraqi regime some three years earlier. Iran was one of very few if not the only country to help Iraq circumvent UN sanctions. But that's not the point, the reason I mentioned this is in support of the fact that Iraq post-1991 no longer represented a threat to Iran, whether it wanted to or not, and that the notion that Iran was somehow in league with Washington for the 2003 illegal invasion of Iraq is nothing but baseless and outlandish nonsense.

Iran looked the other way while their nemesis was being taken out in Afghanistan and Iraq. They know when Saddam is toppled they are getting a Shia dominated regime in Iraq. Did they provide material support to USA ? Nope. I do not blame Iran. Why stop the devil when he is doing God's work for you ?

Iran looked the other way while their nemesis was being taken out in Afghanistan and Iraq. They know when Saddam is toppled they are getting a Shia dominated regime in Iraq. Did they provide material support to USA ? Nope. I do not blame Iran. Why stop the devil when he is doing God's work for you ?

These two were not exactly Iran's nemesis. The zio-American empire was, is and will remain Iran's actual and primary existential foe. From Iran's perspective, with the US invasion of Iraq, a, ex-threat was replaced by a much bigger one.

They didn't really know (as in know for sure) that Saddam's toppling would lead to Iran-friendly elements gaining in influence in Iraq because nobody can predict these sorts of developments with certainty. In reality, it stemmed from Iran's own efforts and in particular from the application of Qasem Soleimani's guideline: "to turn threats into opportunities". The US occupation Iraq was potentially as much a threat to Iran as it was an opportunity: all depended on how each party would play its cards, and Iran just played them better than America.

Another point is that Shia are not automatically pro-Iranian. The US attempted to favor dissident ex-Ba'thist Shia like Iyad Alawi who were very hostile to Iran, and to cultivate a pro-western, liberal but religious Shia current in Iraq recruited from former opponents to Saddam (such as the London-based ayatollah Khoei), who would be equally opposed to Iran. It failed on both counts.

The US was planning to attack Iran as per its post-911 plans for the a "new Middle East", and the regime in Washington was enjoying the support of a unanimous domestic public and political class than were thirsting for revenge. In fact, it'd have been stupid for Iran to enter the 2003 war in any shape or form. In that sense, the phrase "looked the other way" is an inadequate one here, since it suggests that it was somehow incumbent upon Iran to enter the fray militarily, which is not the case.

To effectively confront the threat of massive US military presence to its west, Iran could have entered the war in a conventional manner against the US - which would have failed since Iran is no match for the US in a head to head conventional war; proposed to send over 3 million Basijis plus tens of thousands of IRGC forces - which Baghdad would certainly not have accepted; or proceed to support Iraqi Resistance factions against US occupation forces after the invasion - the most rational option, and the one Iran went for.

Last edited:
THESE JEWS AND Christians are friends amongst themselves. Good riddance you black snake

Back
Top Bottom