What's new

COLD START DOCTRINE: A 10-POINT GUIDE TO INDIA’S MILITARY STRATEGY AGAINST PAKISTAN

i think there will be a day when south asians will lay down nukes and indo-pak nuke war heads will be kept in same water pool down underground for keep them cool :D:P

yakeen jano bhai is chutiyaapy ka koi faida nhi hai :disagree:
Wow

The same Super power was not sharing border with its vietnam with all its military powers deployed right..

you know what i meant right.... a well trained military man with years of experience and a civilian who had a training for few months with no experience are very different right.

We also did train the Civilians near Chinese border in AP... Do you think if China over run IA in AP these Civilians can fight and push back the Chinese?? No...
I am not saying that Civilians can hold military in battle what they do self defence and aid security forces.

i think there will be a day when south asians will lay down nukes and indo-pak nuke war heads will be kept in same water pool down underground for keep them cool :D:P

yakeen jano bhai is chutiyaapy ka koi faida nhi hai :disagree:

Sir you are probably the most sane person on this forum :)...

7. The doctrine was based on two major elements. The first involved the readjustment of “Pivot” corps (defensive or ground holding corps) to make it possible to launch offensive operations virtually from a “cold start” to deny Pakistan the advantage of early mobilisation, Brig. Gurmeet Kanwal (Retd), a noted security analyst, explained this in an article published in the Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses.

8. The second element of the Cold Start doctrine conceptualises a number of integrated divisional-size forces launching limited offensive operations to a shallow depth to capture a long swathe of territory almost all along the international boundary, explained Kanwal.

The success achieved by the integrated battle groups (IBGs) would be exploited by one or more strike corps, where possible, but without crossing Pakistan’s nuclear red lines. The captured territory would act as a bargaining chip to force Pakistan to wind down its institutional support to militants.
IA CSD is bound to fail in short term. PA assets are deployed closer to the border on the eastern front compared to IA assets. PA has IABG's (independent armoured brigade groups) deployed near the borders to thwart IA attempts for CSD. Both countries are excellent in defensive ops than offensive ops.

Baniye thanda paani pee lo

Cold Hot Lukewarm Cool koi doctrine nahi chalna.

India was is and always remain a plus one for Pakistan.

It will be eradicated when we move against a bigger enemy just because its India.

chahe ham kisi pe bhi hamla karen...ye Indian side order dish ki tarah gharap hojaenge.

ironically its the vegetable side dish you get when you order as steak.

training civilians, residing near the I.b with india , on how to operate stingers and atgm's is a must. As we've got plenty of baktar shikans and anzas waiting to be phased out -------

so arming civvies with round about 25000 atgms wont be a tough deal in the wake of any Indian misadventure. As for the assault rifles well, that won't be an issue for our folks --------.

:flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame:
maxresdefault.jpg
'Ballistic'
Is it sarcasm

Especially for those who are living near border areas.
I appreciate gun culture due to our strategical location and continuing threats.
But Pakistan govt is going totally against it by disarmament of citizens and armament of criminals, as there's no way to stop inflow of weapons from west of Pakistan. Even local market produces a lot.
Govt is afraid of it's own citizens, may be.

One reason that Germany didn't attack Switzerland was it's fully armed and trained population.

training civilians, residing near the I.b with india , on how to operate stingers and atgm's is a must. As we've got plenty of baktar shikans and anzas waiting to be phased out -------

so arming civvies with round about 25000 atgms wont be a tough deal in the wake of any Indian misadventure. As for the assault rifles well, that won't be an issue for our folks --------.

Imagine TTP snatching away about 15-20 Anza ...

But Pakistan govt is going totally against it by disarmament of citizens and armament of criminals, as there's no way to stop inflow of weapons from west of Pakistan. Even local market produces a lot.
Govt is afraid of it's own citizens, may be.

One reason that Germany didn't attack Switzerland was it's fully armed and trained population.
I agree with you and second thing is our population has lack of awareness regarding weapons and it's uses.

Pakistan can always get chemical weapons as deterrent just as what many other countries do.

Sure no need nukes but surely subject those india soldiers to constant chemical bombarding, victory is at hand.

Back
Top Bottom