What's new

Coins of Indian iron age provides strong links to bronze age IVC

The precise definition of an "Indian subcontinent" as opposed to "South Asia" in a geopolitical context is somewhat contested.[9][11][36]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_subcontinent

Already contested..
We always say 'bare-sagheer Pak o Hind'

'indian subcontinent' was a British era colonialist approach to unify the land that miserably failed... the term was exceedingly used onwards even after 47 for geo-political reasons and objectives..

The history-revisionism will be countered on every forum.

where does the word ''india'' frmo the greek and hind from persia come from?

regards

didnt quite understand what you are trying to put together
however no way would people of my country atleast take a label from an outsider..

what word is the source of the word ''india'' and ''hind''?

PakBrother mine,

We might be PakPositiveNationalist owning all OurHeritage ...from the Day of the First Composite Civilisation to the InheritorState of 1000yr Rule of Hindustan.... and we Naturally feel the Pride!

But it doesn't mean that the others do so... and it is their good right.... why not!

We make a mistake in thinking that since the website is named as Pakistan Defence Forum ... it might be PakPositiveNationalist too... it is a Commercial Enterprise .... so your outrage, being rightly just, won't make a jack-of-difference....

We must stop expecting what is not there... Sorry!

I am here because... there are most of you Paks...and it is like a community/tribe/family to me... so, as long as I am here I shall not let myself have the illusion of anything else...neither will I expect more than what it is!

It is what it is!

How are you copping/managing... ?

We might have a Hole in OurSoul and PDF is not the place to help heal that Giant ... this is my conclusion of late...and I might be wrong.

Since, I want to sit this pandemic out...so I don't want to get banned... hence, a studied indifference to the paralysed force of hollowness, wiggling, wiggling... trying to pretend to have essence, mechanics of Thought!

tenor-8_u62x.gif

Mangus

Paa Jee: kujh down lag raye o, gallaan ton.

Your opinion, of which you have 0 evidence to back up............:lol:
The evidence of India's skill is international chess. In chess, the player is on his own. So you cannot speculate about help from Whites or collaboration with Whites. If you still accuse Indians of taking other's help in preparation, then it is not valid because during chess preparations ALL players work with coaches and use computers. Once the chess game starts, it is player's talent that matters. Link for you:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viswanathan_Anand

- PRTP GWD

Your opinion, of which you have 0 evidence to back up............:lol:
The evidence of India's skill is international chess. In chess, the player is on his own. So you cannot speculate about help from Whites or collaboration with Whites. If you still accuse Indians of taking other's help in preparation, then it is not valid because during chess preparations ALL players work with coaches and use computers. Once the chess game starts, it is player's talent that matters. Link for you:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viswanathan_Anand

- PRTP GWD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom