What's new

COAS spends a day with troops in Balochistan

I genuinely am not sure how easily can people dismiss Kayani, if it were not for his tenure, Zarb e Azb could not possibly have happened. The entire crescendo of ops under RS, happened on the shoulders of ops and victories undertaken during Kayani's tenure.

Yes, it was not perfect, but Kayani did pretty much got us back the agencies Pakistan had entirely lost to TTP.

I genuinely am not sure how easily can people dismiss Kayani, if it were not for his tenure, Zarb e Azb could not possibly have happened. The entire crescendo of ops under RS, happened on the shoulders of ops and victories undertaken during Kayani's tenure.

Yes, it was not perfect, but Kayani did pretty much got us back the agencies Pakistan had entirely lost to TTP.
Operation Geronimo also happened on his watch. Also, he asleep for the first 5 years of insurgency in FATA and the rest of Pakistan was under attack with blasts going off in all city.

Iranian and Indian proxy MQM had practically held your biggest city hostage and hundreds were being killed daily in targeted killings.

Last not least he was the architect of the biggest act of treachery, i.e. NRO, of handing the country over to of all people Zardari.

Kiani and Yahya are the biggest incompetent buffoons who had the dishonor to be COAS.

Operation Geronimo also happened on his watch. Also, he asleep for the first 5 years of insurgency in FATA and the rest of Pakistan was under attack with blasts going off in all city.

Iranian and Indian proxy MQM had practically held your biggest city hostage and hundreds were being killed daily in targeted killings.

Last not least he was the architect of the biggest act of treachery, i.e. NRO, of handing the country over to of all people Zardari.

Kiani and Yahya are the biggest incompetent buffoons who had the dishonor to be COAS.
Sorry mate but the so-called Indian or Iranian Proxy called mqm was a lapchild of our establishment and used by our establishment 😂

The COAS and the PM also needs to visit the Baluchi people who have suffered the brunt of deaths and attacks and find a solution to this Indian sponsored terrorism.

Kharcha kitna aya COAS ke visit pe ? and who paid for his visits ? Public ?

All the folks that are bashing COAS and Army, I humbly request you to move to Balochistan and show these incompetent folks how it’s done.

Its done by allocating air support resources at the disposal of the forces deployed there and provinding them with proper armoured vehicles, dont play a war of beautiful words here, its the job of the Army leadership to get the job done, not ordinary citizens who have a constitutional right to question those who are neglecting there duties while holding positions of power. I'm sure you wouldnt have such an opinion if Allah forbid one of your family members were among the ambushed soldiers and u knew that these men died due to criminal negligence of those in power and much could have been done to avoid such a catastrophic event. It has become a norm, these FC soldiers are being treated as cannon fodder by Bajwa.
Both have valid points, but when someone says "allocate", please realize someone has to approve money for this. All of this is "extra" funding needed by the Army. On the one hand, there is bashing the army that they eat up the budget, on the other you want the military to spend more.

When you or anyone else says "neglect", what do you want them to do? Do understand the capital costs of acquisition for such armored vehicles. You either buy this (efficacy is questionable as the terrain in many areas cannot be negotiated with these MRAPs. This was the same problem even in FATA. Our troops had to fight it out on mountain-tops) or the SH-15s to counter India's upgradation. Perhaps you or me should decide where to spend the limited money.

Any time such casualties happen, those in uniform feel it even more than those outside of the service. When you say criminal negligence, what if the counterpoint is that the Army has put up requests for such acquisitions, body armor, combat help support but this is not forthcoming, what is one to say? Our per-capita spend on an individual soldier is one of the lowest if not the lowest even by regional standards.

I am not a fan of Gen Bajwa but I do know that one should think logically instead of childish accusations of cowardice, incompetence etc. The change in tactics take months and sometimes years to show results. Here everyone wants the magic wand action. There is no such thing. FATA took 20 years to sort out. Balochistan has been problematic for 50 years so this will be a long slog.

I am confident and believe that the FC/Army will bring Balochistan under control iA. There is a track record with the fighting in FATA which was much more challenging and difficult yet the Army took control of the situation and turned things around.

Last edited:

My dear you are not informed. After Musharraf, Kiyani did the most amount of damage to our military institution. If only people could openly say. Maybe one day. Not to mention his personal level of corruption is obscene.

Sorry mate but the so-called Indian or Iranian Proxy called mqm was a lapchild of our establishment and used by our establishment 😂
No it wasn’t. Again broad generalizations with little to no merit. MQM was given some space in the 70s and 80s ( there always was an organic group ), as a counter weight to Sindhu Desh movement sponsored by India. But very early on in the late eighties MQM began to slip out of any national orbit. By the 90s they were completely out, actively working to subvert Pakistan and completely penetrated by Indian agents. There was some rapprochement during Musharraf’s time which was a dumb move. That was less an establishment decision and more a Mushy personal desire (weakness in a one man system with a developing God complex). So barring a few early years establishment has never been pro MQM. They are and have been a danger to Pakistan, consorting and aligning with multiple enemy states. MQM threat is still very active and not completely done with. It has a lid on it, but not gone.

Last edited:
My dear you are not informed. After Musharraf, Kiyani did the most amount of damage to our military institution. If only people could openly say. Maybe one day. Not to mention his personal level of corruption is obscene.

I think a thread should be opened and anyone with information should share. Way to many Musharraf worshippers who think he was the best thing that happened to Pakistan.

I understand active military members won’t be able to but everyone else should.

Back
Top Bottom