What's new

COAS initiates disciplinary action.

the lawyers shows in your picture is from a protest and not just some protest but one that turned violent , which happen all the time .. So Police and public property burned by angry mobs and protesters all the time

Factually incorrect, that particular incident was badmashi of lawyers when they attacked hospital in Lahore. This badmashi is with every one with little bit of authority and that includes everyone. As an institutions they are great but not so great people working for those institutes.

Factually incorrect, that particular incident was badmashi of lawyers when they attacked hospital in Lahore. This badmashi is with every one with little bit of authority and that includes everyone. As an institutions they are great but not so great people working for those institutes.

The point I was trying to make was that In violent protests people break stuff, burn stuff ..it can not be compared with a Women who is abusing a Officer for doing his duty . ( thanks for the correction though )

The army is spoilt and I am not one of those anti army people.

The dilemma Pakistan faces is that in every institute there is this concept of "paiti bhai" the fraternity, let it be judges, lawyers, doctors, police, politicians, bureaucrats, army. And everyone from those institute goes at lengths to defend and protect their paiti bhai regardless of the allegation, instead of isolating the incident and distancing themselves. Such incident that was on video happens more often; have witnessed it personally by the kids of army officers. In this instance unlucky for this colonel that he was on video and now his wife but majorly such incidents goes unnoticed. I remember this incident where whole thana's nafri was taken to the base and were manhandled in rawalpindi i think it was around chaklala area just because some police officer arrested some junior level officer and brought him to police station.

Same with lawyers few months back; when some doctors said something over video and they went to burn and went on rampage in hospital. What came out of that incident? i remember same chief justices were asking for sula safai... try doing the same in any market, the anjuman e tajraan will burn everything to ground just to protect one of their own. This is in general behavior that needs to addressed, and armed forces are also from among us.

Last edited:
FIR have no name . she named unidentified women they have pics and car plate# they can got nadra record in 5 minuted but they used word unidentified women .forget the case now let move on

5ec6e9e98f910.jpg

FIR is for Na malum khatun................................

Back
Top Bottom