What's new

CNN Reporter Sara Sidner Assaulted on Live TV in Mumbai, INDIA.

Despite their grave concern for women, Pakistani state yet won't submit rape statistics to UN like all other states do. Isn't it amazing?

The Mumbai issue is topping media in India and there is public outrage and police and govt will have to improve matters. That's the will of the people. A CNN reporter doing a program on it has no implication.

Truly worse than animals. I have no idea why Indians even defend these animals. I guess since most Indians here do these things themselves so they see no problem with it.

Despicable, shameful, embarrassing.

Did you burn your Tibetan today, because you Chinese actually defend it all the time. While nobody in india defends rapes you dimwit. Its the biggest news in india and there's tremendous public outrage. Is that sign of defending for a brainwashed chini bot? By your logic, do you eat dead babies? Does it actually work at night?

An elected member of Assembly in India threatens female staff of toll plaza that he will have them stripped (they dared to ask him to toll plaza fee of Rs: 40). Proving this epidemic is not limited to a segment but the attitude is prevalent in whole society.

The offender belongs to Shiv Sena a Hindu (terrorist) organization which claims to be the conscious and guardian of Hindu morality.

What an obsessed fool. The SS leader has had to resign for the verbal abuse. That in the eyes of Pakistani internet non state actors makes them terrorists :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Read the posts on this thread and you will see every Indian defending rapists and gropers. Not a single Indian has condemned the rapists and gropers.

By not criticising, you side with the rapists.

Despite their grave concern for women, Pakistani state yet won't submit rape statistics to UN like all other states do. Isn't it amazing?

The Mumbai issue is topping media in India and there is public outrage and police and govt will have to improve matters. That's the will of the people. A CNN reporter doing a program on it has no implication.

Did you burn your Tibetan today, because you Chinese actually defend it all the time. While nobody in india defends rapes you dimwit. Its the biggest news in india and there's tremendous public outrage. Is that sign of defending for a brainwashed chini bot? By your logic, do you eat dead babies? Does it actually work at night?

Let them enjoy , there is nothing we can do about it, besides we are not such people with disgraced mentality to use these issues for brownie points...

Its a blessing in disguise fast track courts , more awareness . In how many countries have people come out into the streets to protests against rapes .. Not one country...none...zilch..nada ...

Read the posts on this thread and you will see every Indian defending rapists and gropers. Not a single Indian has condemned the rapists and gropers.

By not criticising, you side with the rapists.

I challenge you to quote a post where we have defended rapists ......
Perfect example of Humans brainwashed to hate .....

Let them enjoy , there is nothing we can do about it, besides we are not such people with disgraced mentality to use these issues for brownie points...

Its a blessing in disguise fast track courts , more awareness . In how many countries have people come out into the streets to protests against rapes .. Not one country...none...zilch..nada ...

I challenge you to quote a post where we have defended rapists ......
Perfect example of Humans brainwashed to hate .....

In how many countries women had to conduct a rally fully naked to expose the rapes committed by Army? Yeah right only shining India (and this is something to be ashamed of, not boast around)

Well said. While they won't admit it Pakistanis know the power of our media, they got a taste of it during kargil.

In how many countries women had to conduct a rally fully naked to expose the rapes committed by Army? Yeah right only shining India (and this is something to be ashamed of, not boast around)

Lots of countries have had naked protesters, the political protest by separatists is no different. Indian army did not try to change the genes of manipuris like you tried in east Pakistan.

Lack of women’s safety isn’t just an Indian phenomenon; it holds a global passport.

One of my just-out-of- Boston University Chinese origin ex-colleagues, was planning a skiing trip with some girl friends in a very remote corner of Norway with a guy she just met on a flight. He had told her that he was a skiing instructor and had his own cabin. She was taking him up on his offer on face value.

I wouldn’t have known of this, if I didn’t need to sanction her leave. When I heard her recount excitedly about how she was looking forward to this trip, all I could see were flashes straight out of Eli Roth’s Hotel. I had to help her understand that what she was planning was not only stupid but could potentially put the entire bunch of them in grave danger.

I approved the leave anyway to show her I couldn’t care about being short staffed, but made it very clear that if she and her friends didn’t return from her trip, I didn’t want to have to say ‘I told you so’. She cancelled the approved leave a day later.

I was the skiing instructor, and it was my cabin. I had made preps for a grande wedding and had invited 300 guests. I'd told her all about it and we were excited and very much looking forward to it. She called me one day to tell me she couldn't come because her lesbian lover did not approve. I've been heartbroken since

I have been propositioned by strangers passing me in a car, in supermarkets, even on my way to work almost every day in Oman.

I’ve been in a cab in KL where the cab driver started jerking off mid-day, in the best part of the city on the way to one of the hippest malls there, while asking me if my husband and I use a condom while having sex.

I’m not spilling my private thoughts here to incite hate. It is my hope that one can see the global cancer that is corrupting every known culture – and India is not unique in its position as a women molesting country.

Yes she is. She is spilling her private thoughts and giving herself undue importance by mistaking a guy scratching his balls for a one wanking off to her appeal. - Women! :girl_wacko:

From Wiki:
Although the party's primary base is still in Maharashtra, it has tried to expand to a pan-Indian base. In the 1970s, it gradually moved from solely advocating a pro-Marathi ideology, to one supporting a broader Hindu nationalist agenda, as it aligned itself with the Bharatiya Janata Party. It is commonly called an "extremist" and "chauvinist" party, as well as a "Hindu extremist" and fascist party

The group has been seen by some as a terror group, and has been linked directly with the 1970 communal violence in Bhiwandi, 1984 Bhiwandi riots, and violence in the 1992-1993 Bombay riots.

These claims are made by Indian origin analysts and political players. Its clear who is the brainwashed here :coffee:

"Some" are just two Indians voicing their opinion. If they are declared a terrorist group by India or by an country its a different matter. So yeah they cannot be termed a terrorist group and certainly cannot be compared to any of the scores of terror camps in your country.

Western media regularly update the Rape news exposing on India, worst stories out there than terrorism, extremisms, and Al Qaeda..

predator20137151437705.jpg

Indian Predators!

I was the skiing instructor, and it was my cabin. I had made preps for a grande wedding and had invited 300 guests. I'd told her all about it and we were excited and very much looking forward to it. She called me one day to tell me she couldn't come because her lesbian lover did not approve. I've been heartbroken since

Yes she is. She is spilling her private thoughts and giving herself undue importance by mistaking a guy scratching his balls for a one wanking off to her appeal. - Women! :girl_wacko:

Are you trying to tell a joke?? :what:

Truly worse than animals. I have no idea why Indians even defend these animals. I guess since most Indians here do these things themselves so they see no problem with it.

Despicable, shameful, embarrassing.

If Indians were indeed defending these rapists there would have been no protest in the country. Use your brains cells a little more and don' post for the heck of it. Every Indian in his right mind is truly disgusted and embarrassed. I see hope because these cases are now being reported freely and heavily publicized. I hope such news will make a difference. At this moment for me, the only solace is women are coming out and reporting it in the open. I hope as a country we can punish these ***_ole and spread more awareness.

As I said using this for scoring points when neither China or Pakistan is rape free is as Despicable, shameful and truly embarrassing!

Comeback? are you 12 or somethin?

again. If you can refute what I typed ..please don't involve me in silly banter that probably 12 year olds won't use.

If Indians were indeed defending these rapists there would have been no protest in the country. Use your brains cells a little more and don' post for the heck of it. Every Indian in his right mind is truly disgusted and embarrassed. I see hope because these cases are now being reported freely and heavily publicized. I hope such news will make a difference. At this moment for me, the only solace is women are coming out and reporting it in the open. I hope as a country we can punish these ***_ole and spread more awareness.

As I said using this for scoring points when neither China or Pakistan is rape free is as Despicable, shameful and truly embarrassing!

again. If you can refute what I typed ..please don't involve me in silly banter that probably 12 year olds won't use.

Dnt want to get involved in a pissing contest... now go try to do something positive..

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom