What's new

CNN goes to a poorest ethnic Dong village buried in big mountains to try to dig dirt about China and made up one

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
CNN goes to a poorest ethnic minority Dong village buried in big mountains in China's poor proinve Guizhou to try to dig some dirt about China, after can't find much, they just made up one in the end of the video, wiith their own words.

Last edited:
The reporter complains of being followed, due to CNN's vicious, despicable record of anti China reporting and misinformation campaign over decades, why she is even surprised, I m very surprised on why China still allows these people clearly with bad purpose to go around freely everywhere in China. I really can't understand.

What this CNN reporter didn't comment is that even among those poor of the poorest ethnic minority deep in the maintains, they don't see heart wrenching poverty and starving children which are the most scenes in other developing countries, they see happy people with smiling faces enjoying their lives, but of course they won't say anything about these facts, these are not what they went there for.

CNN goes to a poorest ethnic minority Dong village buried in big mountains in China's poor proinve Guizhou to try to dig some dirt about China, after can't find much, they just made up one in the end of the video, wiith their own words.

Hmm, I found nothing objectionable in her reporting. She was just talking to ordinary people about Covid and its impact. People seemed happy to talk to her. The only ugly part was the constant hounding by the goon squad. That they won't allow a Chinese origin woman to talk to simple village folk unmolested shows some strange lack of self-confidence or something. What would the simple village folk tell her that would be a state secret I can't comprehend.

Guizhou province, China's poorest province with large ethnic minority populations, the only Chinese province which is all mountains and doesn't have geographic plains

Hmm, I found nothing objectionable in her reporting. She was just talking to ordinary people about Covid and its impact. People seemed happy to talk to her. The only ugly part was the constant hounding by the goon squad. That they won't allow a Chinese origin woman to talk to simple village folk unmolested shows some strange lack of self-confidence or something. What would the simple village folk tell her that would be a state secret I can't comprehend.
CNN deserve it due to its despicable misinformation against China, we all know what they went there for, hell bent to digging dirt again. what surprise me is why the government still allows them to do this.

Even Chinese public know what CNN, BBC people are up to do in China

Western reporter reporting Zhengzhou flood was mobbed by the city locals accusing him reporting lies.

Two girls tried to stop the crowd from grabbing the reporter and pleaded the crowd to calm down, one girl explained to the reporter that BBC's previous reporting claiming that the passengers were throw onto the platforms in Zhengzhou subway and let die. This report enraged Zhengzhou residents.

In the end a local guys said you never want to report China , all you want to do is attacking China, and he walked away after making his last shout.
"Don't interview me, I hate you"

Guizhou province, China's poorest province with large ethnic minority populations, the only Chinese province which is all mountains and doesn't have geographic plains

CNN deserve it due to its despicable misinformation against China, we all know what they went there for, hell bent to digging dirt again. what surprise me is why the government still allows them to do this.
What dirt can the reporter dig from a small village in rural China where they keep chickens and pigs in home and cook on wood fire? Can you think of the worst possible things she can say? That they are poor? Unhappy? Sick? All those people are in every country, including America. Why is the government so scared if some people are found to be poor or unhappy or sick?

What dirt can the reporter dig from a small village in rural China where they keep chickens and pigs in home and cook on wood fire? Can you think of the worst possible things she can say? That they are poor? Unhappy? Sick? All those people are in every country, including America. Why is the government so scared if some people are found to be poor or unhappy or sick?
Because of their evil style of reporting China from day one, which also clearly shows in the end of this video, after failing to find evidence and she just made up her own version of the stories that people massively died at their homes or can't make it to the hospitals before they died. typical CNN style, even Chinese public hate them, let long the government, but why they are still allowed to do their dirty works here in China is indeed something puzzles me.

These CNN goons must have gone to that remote village with the hope of seeing people dying in mass due to the covid outbreak compounded by the harsh winter living conditions, starvation, lack of medicare , which they assumed should be a sure thing in a deep mountain ethnic minority village in China's poorest province.

Last edited:
Oh, I am old enough to remember in America when the Japenese were the target in the early 1990s as some kind of deceitful people out to rob America of money due to unfair trade practices by Japan. I remember officials from Japan hit back, calling Americans as lazy or something like that. Then came Bill Clinton and I think he called China as a strategic partner as far a trade/commerce was concerned. Then Bush Jr. came and he called China strategic competitor. And since then China is an outright enemy.
Irony is that China is much more 'free' now than under leaders like Mao when China was a good American ally. But now China has grown too big for its britches to the NeoCons in America. They are the group of people constantly on the look for the next 'enemy'. Without an 'enemy' they would be out of business. And so the vicious cycle goes on...

This is how CNN reports China

See how CNN tries to put a negative spin on supposedly positive news from China

_20230111112007-png.910815

Because of their evil style of reporting China from day one, which also clearly shows in the end of this video, after failing to find evidence and she just made up her own version of the stories that people massively died at their homes or can't make it to the hospitals before they died. typical CNN style, even Chinese public hate them, let long the government, but why they are still allowed to do their dirty works here in China is indeed something puzzles me.

These CNN goons must have gone to that remote village with the hope of seeing people dying in mass due to the covid outbreak compounded by the harsh winter living conditions, starvation, lack of medicare , which they assumed should be a sure thing in a deep mountain ethnic minority village in China's poorest province.
CNN slandering and attacking China in the news reporting in China goes back decades when CNN was just starting, no surprise here. I still remember the CNN reporter reported live on CNN news in Beijing and said that there were whole 10K protesters and students killed in June 4, 1989 Tiananmen incident, and I tended to believe that CNN BS reporting at the time.

Why not condemn the vicious of making up lies and fabricated matters of the reporter?

You know how Hitler win his election in 1934 not by bring confident but with lies and opportunity....

As if US media do not purposely hide truth and report only what they want you to hear. Which major US media report abuse and atrocities of Ukraine forces? Zero... There is no confident in US major media but lies and fabrication.

CNN= Chinese Negative News

调整大小 1641894453401.jpg

Overseas Chinese Americans protest against CNN negative reportings on China

Wow. I don’t know what you were trying to show here but that was dystopian as hell. Pretty sure the minders made sure the hospitals were cleared up before the CNN crew got there. The second instance where they just cut off the interview would be downright scary for most people.

Do you think this is normal in most countries?

Wow. I don’t know what you were trying to show here but that was dystopian as hell. Pretty sure the minders made sure the hospitals were cleared up before the CNN crew got there. The second instance where they just cut off the interview would be downright scary for most people.

Do you think this is normal in most countries?
There were still some patients there and the reporter even talked to one in the video, covid was gone and now every hospital is pretty empty in China, especially during the Chinese new year holiday time when everyone goes back home, do you have any friends living in China, ask them for this confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom