What's new

CM KP writes letter to PM Pakistan !

Sometimes it is better to take a wider view of things, which is possible only after broadening one's horizons.

Again possible for those who have the luxury to do so we don't live in a Western country offering a wider view of things we live here and worry for the safety of our people. Ordinary people unlike what you think.

You should apply for immigration. Pakistan looks better from outside. :D

Now what do i say to that? and then its coming from a mod who live in Pakistan himself :p:

Again possible for those who have the luxury to do so we don't live in a Western country offering a wider view of things we live here and worry for the safety of our people. Ordinary people unlike what you think.

Now what do i say to that? and then its coming from a mod who live in Pakistan himself :p:

A broadened view of things is not a luxury, but rather a necessity given the state of affairs. :)

A broadened view of things is not a luxury, but rather a necessity given the state of affairs. :)

Not that but people sitting outside claiming to gave "a broadened view" are at a luxury i never said you're broadened view is what you claim it to be.

Not that but people sitting outside claiming to gave "a broadened view" are at a luxury i never said you're broadened view is what you claim it to be.

My claims are supported by events. Hence they are robust. :)

Because then you'd have to defend your oath of citizenship. :D

Back
Top Bottom