What's new

CM KP writes letter to PM Pakistan !

Yes because i don't find our people getting droned to be serving our national interests either and i hardly thing anybody can. You said we are a nation of cowards to which i said that.

Please keep in mind that our GHQ and government have given their approval to these attacks, in our national interests.

Please keep in mind that our GHQ and government have given their approval to these attacks, in our national interests.

Approval or not they still don't serve our national interests.

Approval or not they still don't serve our national interests.

I can see that is your opinion. What is important is that those who make the decision see it that way too.

I can see that is your opinion. What is important is that those who make the decision see it that way too.

Yes my opinion and the opinion of those who are threatened by drones and who have never squashed an ant let alone be a terrorist. The luxury that most had that they struck in the tribal areas is also no more so it will be soon the opinion of all those who lose their sons and daughters in the cities after Hangu.

CM Baluchistan also claim to have informed center, about regular Iranian shelling.

Yes my opinion and the opinion of those who are threatened by drones and who have never squashed an ant let alone be a terrorist. The luxury that most had that they struck in the tribal areas is also no more so it will be soon the opinion of all those who lose their sons and daughters in the cities after Hangu.

So you expect to create another popular "tsunami" of opinion against drones? Riiiight. :)

My location flag is Pakistan so i definitely live in Pakistan lol Lahore

I've heard a lot of good things about Lahore. I wish I could visit.

Back on topic, personally I am against drones. Sort of my guy instinct as a tree hugging liberal

Yeah its a nice place not my kind of place but a nice place nonetheless :-)

No since i happen to live in Pakistan i don't have the luxury to shift my focus from such things.

Sometimes it is better to take a wider view of things, which is possible only after broadening one's horizons.

Back
Top Bottom