What's new

Club football discussions

Any Liverpool supporters here?

I haven't posted in years, but I am a Liverpool supporter. We must hold on to Luis Suarez, ideally. The club has already announced that they will not sell to a rival like Arsenal under any circumstances. So if Real Madrid comes in for him, we should let Suarez go, but even then only under the condition that we buy Soldado, who has the highest conversion rate compared with the top strikers of Europe.

I dont know if there are any.

Coutinho has been awesome for Pool so far

He has the potential to become a legend. He is very talented. He has a bright future ahead of him. Brilliant signing by Rodgers.

First premier league game of the season and the ref is already screwing up. Arsenal vs Villa.

Pathetic.

If you are biased, at least try to do it with some subtlety.

1-3 now, this is getting so F'ing embarassing.

Wenger you *&%$@...just buy FFS!!! Suarez, Higuain, Gustavo, none bought!!!!!

:hitwall:

Great way to start the season.

Ozil Babay!!!

Mesut-Ozil-Transfer-Arsenal.jpg

Ozil Babay!!!

Mesut-Ozil-Transfer-Arsenal.jpg

970516_526609647424210_483096395_n.jpg

###################################
###################################
If I am to pick one rotten tomato from Man-U today, its gonna be Fellaini. This guys is totally all over the place, not marking, not running, doing nothing.

If I am to pick one rotten tomato from Man-U today, its gonna be Fellaini. This guys is totally all over the place, not marking, not running, doing nothing.

United's midfield is absolutely garbage this season...it's only Rooney and Van Persie who will do something for them.

Atletico wins the Madrid derby 1-0. So much for Bale and Ronaldo. Haha Madrid! :D

anybody following fantasy leagues here?

Liverpool win chelsea lose city draw and best of all united lose again at home what a good day any liverpool fans out there

Liverpool win chelsea lose city draw and best of all united lose again at home what a good day any liverpool fans out there
Chelsea is playing without strikers. Its for the quality of their attacking midfield that they have been able to come that far. Hazard and Oscar can't score in every match like Suarez or Aguero so Chelsea needs a striker, better than the Junk Torrez.

Its being rumored that Liverpool is interested in Tello for Jan transfer window. If Liverpool gets Tello, then we will see a citish goal barrage from Liverpool.

Chelsea is playing without strikers. Its for the quality of their attacking midfield that they have been able to come that far. Hazard and Oscar can't score in every match like Suarez or Aguero so Chelsea needs a striker, better than the Junk Torrez.

Its being rumored that Liverpool is interested in Tello for Jan transfer window. If Liverpool gets Tello, then we will see a citish goal barrage from Liverpool.

It is Advantage Arsenal in BPL ..... :cheers:

If we can win the next 4 league games we can open up a gap of 10 points at the top.

arsenal.gif

Arsenal are in fine form this season.

Better news for gooners! 3 points against Everton tomorrow at Emirates will take Arsenal 7 clear at the top with same number of games played! :fans:

Chelsea midfield is great at the begining of season i thought torres was getting better but seems that not the case now.Hope we do get tello and a couple of midfield players as i think our midfield is a little weak with gerrard getting on but in coutinho is a gem of a player.

Better news for gooners! 3 points against Everton tomorrow at Emirates will take Arsenal 7 clear at the top with same number of games played! :fans:
I think you lot will win tomoro and that be a good result for us because it keeps everton three points behind us. Because we not got a big enough squad to challange for the title just hoping for top 4

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom