What's new

Club football discussions

I think you lot will win tomoro and that be a good result for us because it keeps everton three points behind us. Because we not got a big enough squad to challange for the title just hoping for top 4

Going by the form, we should win tomorrow. At the start of the season I wasn't expecting us to do this well.. normally we would have drawn at least 4 to 5 games by this time. I'm pleasantly surprised to see that there was one draw out of 14 games that we have played so far. I still believe Chelsea will end up in top 4.
But bad news for ManU fans though.. Even Europa league looks bit distant reality at the moment :lol:

Going by the form, we should win tomorrow. At the start of the season I wasn't expecting us to do this well.. normally we would have drawn at least 4 to 5 games by this time. I'm pleasantly surprised to see that there was one draw out of 14 games that we have played so far. I still believe Chelsea will end up in top 4.
But bad news for ManU fans though.. Even Europa league looks bit distant reality at the moment :lol:
My mate is a gooner and after the first game of the season i was ripping it out of him.Next thing you pull ozil out the bag chelsea will defo be top 4 to good a squad not to.And united ha ha i love going on redcafe their forum and see them panicing i was hoping this would happen when whiskey nose left i am actually starting to like moyes.

My mate is a gooner and after the first game of the season i was ripping it out of him.Next thing you pull ozil out the bag chelsea will defo be top 4 to good a squad not to.And united ha ha i love going on redcafe their forum and see them panicing i was hoping this would happen when whiskey nose left i am actually starting to like moyes.

Looking back at it now.. I think we should lose the 1st game every season. Sounds like a good omen:lol:
ManU is not going to be the same again. They might win a title / trophy here & there... but the kind of consistency they had in the past 20 odd years is very hard to emulate since Fergie's departure.

Looking back at it now.. I think we should lose the 1st game every season. Sounds like a good omen:lol:
ManU is not going to be the same again. They might win a title / trophy here & there... but the kind of consistency they had in the past 20 odd years is very hard to emulate since Fergie's departure.
There was a youtube clip of a a gooner outside the stadium after your first loss swearing at the board telling them to quit bet he has cheered up since then.United wont be the same again same thing happened to us after king kenny left first time around. United have got it worse they have massive debt and they need to be in champions league to keep the money rolling in hopefully its a start of a massive decline for them:lol:

Arsenal F.C 1: 1 Everton

Any way we are leading the Premier league table with 5 point Gap.

Everton equalized :(.

I thought you guys had won it at the end 3 mins later they score martinez has got them playing good football.

Everton has always been a tough defence to break. I would gladly take one point though i would ideally not against others. Next matches are tough for Arsnel so I wouldn't mind a draw in next games as well. Liverpool and Chelsea are in no great shape to pose a dangerous challenge for the trophy.

Everton has always been a tough defence to break. I would gladly take one point though i would ideally not against others. Next matches are tough for Arsnel so I wouldn't mind a draw in next games as well. Liverpool and Chelsea are in no great shape to pose a dangerous challenge for the trophy.
Liverpool have no chance for the title this coming from a red we have not got enough strengh in our non first team players.But chelsea are capable of going on a run.

Liverpool have no chance for the title this coming from a red we have not got enough strengh in our non first team players.But chelsea are capable of going on a run.
If I am to pick the two of the most potent attacks of the EPL, I would go with Liverpool and ManU (Citi are only good while playing in Eitihad). Liverpool's irony is that they don't have a replacement for Danial Sturridge while ManU doesn't have a playmaker to feed Rooney and RVP.If Liverpool can grab Levandosky in January window, I can place a strong bet on Liverpool lifting the trophy. Arsnel has exhausted her spending spree on Ozil and I don't see any big names in January, even though Giroud is still a second rate striker. I strongly feel that arsnel should try to get Torres from Chelsea since he is a player who can naturally meet the short pass style while not costing much to the bank account. Another good bet can be Arsenal getting Chicharito from ManU (I don't know the transfer fee)

I thought you guys had won it at the end 3 mins later they score martinez has got them playing good football.

Arsenal Defensive Midfield is not good , Arteta is slow and the Barkley played well in advanced positions.

Second reason is Everton pressed Arsenal from the beginning and did not allow Arsenal to score an early goal.
Arsenal need a towering Defensive midfielder who is quick to break attacks.

One more reason for Arsenal played defensively is, Arsenal wingers are not quick,carzola and wilshire are slow. When podolski and walcott returns to full fitness, Arsenal will rock!!!!.

1920x1080-arsenal-fc-england.jpg

Last edited:
If I am to pick the two of the most potent attacks of the EPL, I would go with Liverpool and ManU (Citi are only good while playing in Eitihad). Liverpool's irony is that they don't have a replacement for Danial Sturridge while ManU doesn't have a playmaker to feed Rooney and RVP.If Liverpool can grab Levandosky in January window, I can place a strong bet on Liverpool lifting the trophy. Arsnel has exhausted her spending spree on Ozil and I don't see any big names in January, even though Giroud is still a second rate striker. I strongly feel that arsnel should try to get Torres from Chelsea since he is a player who can naturally meet the short pass style while not costing much to the bank account. Another good bet can be Arsenal getting Chicharito from ManU (I don't know the transfer fee)
If you can get torres and he plays even 70 per cent his best then that would be a great buy on liverpool i will hold judgement till jan 31st and see who we bring in.This a big month for the redmen we got spurs city and chelsea. If we can 6 points from those three games i be over the moon.The problem i have is pool fans have seen so many false dawns over the years its made some of us worried to get to excited.

five nill to liverpool im over the moon spurs were rubbish

Champions League round of 16 draw:

Manchester City v Barcelona

Olympiakos v Manchester United

AC Milan v Atletico Madrid

Bayer Leverkusen v Paris St-Germain

Galatasaray v Chelsea

Schalke v Real Madrid

Zenit St Petersburg v Dortmund

Arsenal v Bayern Munich

Tough one for Man City & Arsenal..Going to be very exciting indeed!

Champions League round of 16 draw:
Manchester City v Barcelona

Olympiakos v Manchester United

AC Milan v Atletico Madrid

Bayer Leverkusen v Paris St-Germain

Galatasaray v Chelsea

Schalke v Real Madrid

Zenit St Petersburg v Dortmund

Arsenal v Bayern Munich

Tough one for Man City & Arsenal..Going to be very exciting indeed!
Why the english clubs in red?
It will be bye bye Chelsea!

Back
Top Bottom