What's new

Club football discussions

Heard through the grapevine - Hulk was at Stamford Bridge today with his agent negotiating terms....

AC Milan / Italy !

milan-ac.jpg

Liverpool FC ! My Love...My Life ! :smitten:

sure good for you but the reality is that there are now only 3-4 'big' clubs in the EPL. city, manu and chelsea - with spurs and arsenal a 'notch' below. liverpool is further back. the EPL winner will come from the top-3. its unfortunate but thats the reality and i dont like it as i am a 'gunner' fan.

sure good for you but the reality is that there are now only 3-4 'big' clubs in the EPL. city, manu and chelsea - with spurs and arsenal a 'notch' below. liverpool is further back. the EPL winner will come from the top-3. its unfortunate but thats the reality and i dont like it as i am a 'gunner' fan.

Thats what I like about Liverpool so much ! They remind me of Pakistan...they mess up magnificently when they're expected to win and then they pull off an absolute shocker when no one expects them to ! Khar koi nahin...they'd bounce back ! They've made some good acquisitions and they have some decent players in the squad a little more playing time under Rogers for them to gel together and they'd be on the track for top 4 finish this season.

GOONER FAN FOREVER :)

Arsenal having internal problems. The board members see arsenal as a business not as a football club, they are releasing only limited funds. Usmanov, the second largest shareholder, spoke out about this.

The other main problem is that they do not have depth in their squad.

PS Dont ever group spurs in the same category as us, they are at least two notches below arsenal

Lol i like many,
Arsenal,
Man u,
Barca,
Fenerebanche,
Galatasray,
Juventas,
AC milan etc etc one from each league.

I was in Munich last week and had a chance to take a tour of the Allianz Arena, saw the press gallery, indoor warmup hall, players dressing rooms, and all. :yahoo:

Took a lot of pictures but don't know how to upload them

ok the american football season has just started:
NFL

49ers beat grrenbay at lambeau field 30-22 - what a start to the season!!!
Go Niners!!!

Chelsea-Juventus 2-2. Not too bad, but we should have got that penalty around 60'. Oscar was good.

I was in Munich last week and had a chance to take a tour of the Allianz Arena, saw the press gallery, indoor warmup hall, players dressing rooms, and all. :yahoo:

Took a lot of pictures but don't know how to upload them

Upload them too an image hosting site. Then type in

Barca want female flight attendants

In 2010, Turkish Airlines paid the princely sum of 7.7m euros to become Barcelona's official airline, and for the privilege of ferrying them around Spain and the rest of the world for away games.

Two years into the relationship, the Catalonians have now requested that the airline provides a female-only cabin crew for the team.

It's because the male flight attendants tend to be Barca fanboys. The male flight attendants constantly asked for autographs and jerseys from globally-loved players like Lionel Messi and Andres Iniesta, which eventually became a problem for the team officials.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha i dont think they want female flight attendants to get rid of the fanboys ;)

Back
Top Bottom