What's new

Closing the gates of Lahore 'Pakhtuns allege discrimination as the gov cracks down on terrori

I think many Pashtun tribes are victims of political wrangling and battle. The Afghan nationals seem to have control of the process of deciding who is more or less pashtun. For example you will notice that often the Burkis and Niazis are often considered non pashtun even though they are more or less pashtun and counted among pashtuns by most philosophers and historians like the jadoon and tareen people.

I believe the problem with these tribes is only the fact they are inclusive and have taken heavy part in the Pakistan army andother institutions. This is something those Afghan nationals cannot swallow and hence with their monopoly of "pashtunness" declare them non pashtun. Any tribe that is known to be extremely patriotic is condemned in this way. What is happening is that the more Pakistani a people are, the less they are treated as pashtuns and more as "sell outs" as some burger khor afghans would refer to me.

Lol yaar. This debate was of an anthropological and historical sense. No need to bring politics into it. And as far as Afghan nationals are concerned, they consider even Margalla Hills to be a part of Greater Afghanistan, despite the region not having any Pashtun descended tribe. And that is when they are not claiming Mianwali and Attock.

lolzzz

1. The Punjab police at Attock is certainly black faced black extortionist black sheep.

2. I already said the ones he was reffering to are NOT Biharis. Biharis are hardwokring people. the ones he was reffering to are bhatakhors

No they are not much fairer than us but yes i know the area has concentration of Pothoharis and some Pukhtns too.

Anyway i was NOT talking about people of Attock but Punjab Police at Attock

:) what had been said in the article I would not bother about that because it is a culture in Pakistan in all parts of Pakistan when there is crackdown after security failure every time, they just round up innocent people in Punjab it is mostly Pashtuns who are targeted both Afghan and Pakistani, while in Kpk its mostly Afghans who are rounded up without investigation.

All I was mentioning about the treatment of people from KPK in Punjab specially at Attock.

dont forget that PAC Kamra was attacked in attock and ur pashtoon TTP brothers stacked up from all over the world to make that bloody ttp only to attack and destroy our AWACS and P3c orions in our airbases so after that why u cry on those judgemental eyes of police and intelligence as u people have welcomed and given shelter to our enemies there. and btw just tell me 1 thing how many of ur aircrafts/submarines were tracked or destroyed by our those hi-tech backbone surveillance aircrafts???? so why they were destroyed parked peacefully in airbase

@ghilzai we are punjabis living in punjab u people come here for jobs, business better future most welcome. but live here with proper documentation proof and follow the laws of the land. its not a free man's land tribal area where u would love to have a couple of RPGa, dozens of grenades and AK47s and for more fun some Anti aircraft guns and a few kgs of explosives too. just leave those habits from where u have come and follow "do in the rome as romans do" policy and never try to bully anyone here because u are mighty pashtoon. avoid these things take a lot of niswar and stay here happily.

well here punjabis are no exception to police they interrogate punjabis too my cousin got his car locked up in police station as he was unable to produce valid registration documents at the spot to police and even some punjabis got abducted too just because they were not carrying CNICs and police arrested them in suspicion. Its law baby and all gonna follow that too

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom