What's new

Closed China: why Xi Jinping is sticking with his zero-Covid policy

China is only getting better at handling the virus with each minor outbreak, which means the policy is likely to continue

1. Im here since September 2021

2. I have no god. God punished me? I got excellent grades at school and the university place i wanted. Greece has very good economic numbers in last two years. I do great and so does my country. I am my own god.

I remember you told me you were a devout Orthodox.
The Greek economy is not good. Of course, if you're comparing with Turkey, it's not bad.

Just go back and read the new years speech Xi gave last year, he congratulated his government for an outstanding 2020 during which they 'defeated' poverty and the covid pandemic. The unrealistically low reported covid stats since then tell the whole story really, the CCP has snookered itself after prematurely announcing victory over the pandemic and then using an ineffective home made vaccine. It doesn't have any choice now but to double down and attempt a zero covid approach.
Just go back to a map and notice that China is on the same planet as America where Covid is still rampaging virtually unchecked and new virus variants pop out on every corner. Successfully dealing with a pandemic in China doesnt mean China can just pretend its not there anymore and invite it once again into its home and risk unchecked spread internally. Stop acting so dumb about it. You are sitting here trying to split hairs about semantics what defeat means to oneup some forum users, while you still strive to deny recorded history and the results visible to the plain eye. Who are you trying to fool here with this eyewash?

And just because you are butthurt about the fact that China has proven itself during the pandemic, while the same pandemic exposed the forever selfcongratulating superior white, european, christian, pseudo democratic West or whatever false ideology you adhere to as a big fat lie and scam, doesnt make the number of Covid cases in China "unrealistic". Its the very policies that the U.S. regime propaganda mouthpieces are lashing out against that are realizing that. And its not China who again lifted requirements to report all Covid cases to hide their numbers and has since forever skimped out on widespread testing and coordinated checks to keep proper track in first place. Thats the U.S.A., the very nation that put all these dumb ideas about China that you parott in your head in first place.

Last edited:
Just go back and read the new years speech Xi gave last year, he congratulated his government for an outstanding 2020 during which they 'defeated' poverty and the covid pandemic. The unrealistically low reported covid stats since then tell the whole story really, the CCP has snookered itself after prematurely announcing victory over the pandemic and then using an ineffective home made vaccine. It doesn't have any choice now but to double down and attempt a zero covid approach.

which speech? the man makes a whole lot of speeches and statements, you're going to have to be more specific.

that said, i do recalled one where he talks about the "victory" of having gotten covid under control. which china very much did do. He did not say that covid is literally gone.

and there is nothing wrong with china's numbers. the west simultaneous whines about how harsh china's lockdowns are then complains that china having such low numbers of deaths. yet facts are china handled it a million times better than they did. had everyone followed china in its handling of covid, the disease would have been exterminated by now.

but many Chinese were clapping on this forum claiming there was no COVID in China ?
Serious dude, I Am Here mask less and and with the whole economy open and shops open and then you telling me it was wrong to prevent Covid. While I look at India and US burning with shops closed and jobs lost.just say you are incompetent, don't force us to your slim dog level.

2 years on Beijing is still under lockdown own
Are you even in China, people are going to work like normal in Beijing. Its just travelling interprovincial requires multiple test to prevent any infection. The economy is booming here numb numb.. Wake up and smell the coffee.

2 years on Beijing is still under lockdown own

Because there are few COVID cases, China's blockade will not affect the economy and productivity. In 2021, almost only Chinese factories are working normally in the world.

Because there are few COVID cases, China's blockade will not affect the economy and productivity. In 2021, almost only Chinese factories are working normally in the world.

100 desperate Chinese are trying to watch he fireworks

and they have been refused entry into the "loop"

the average Chinese cannot see anything with regards to these Olympics

Back
Top Bottom