What's new

Clerics term human organs transplantation bill un-Islamic

TooRave

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
* CII, Wafaq-ul-Madaris say Islam does not permit procedure for transplantation of organs as prescribed in proposed legislation
clerics-term-human-organs-transplantation-bill-un-islamic-95b9b774f7326ed1d41113dd1b2781c2.JPG

By:
sheikh manzoor ahmed

24-Jan-17

Shares
TOP NEWS

Nisar deems US ‘Muslim ban’ detrimental to world unity against terrorism
30-Jan-17

ISLAMABAD: Interior Minister o ...

ISLAMABAD: The Council of Islamic Ideology (CII) and Wafaq-ul-Madaris have termed the Organ and Tissue Transplantat Amendment Bill 2016 termed as non-Islamic and decided to challenge it in court.

A personality who belongs to both of the forums told Daily Times that this bill was unconstitutional and according to Shariah did not have any worth. "In this connection, we will consult with the members of Council of Islamic Ideology and Wafaq-ul-Madaris and after that, we will take it to the court of law". He said that Islam does not permit organ transplantation of the kind adopted in the bill.

It is pertinent to mention here that the National Assembly's Standing Committee on Health Services on Monday unanimously approved the Transplantation of Human Organs Amendment Bill 2016 after a prolonged debate lasting almost 3 hours. The meeting of the committee was held in parliament house with Khalid Hussain Magsi MNA in the chair.

Federal Secretary gave a briefing about the transplantation of human organs to the members of the committee and said that the health ministry has completed its preparations.

"A joint meeting of National Health and Human Rights organizations was also convened in this regard. The members of the committee favoured the joint meeting", he added. The members of the parliament including top officials of the health ministry have announced they would donate their organs.

The committee expressed its concern over the death of a minor after apparently consuming polio drops. On this, Khalid Magsi, Chairman of the Committee said that apparently it seems that death is the cause of polio vaccine but this matter is under consideration. Federal Secretary Health told the committee that approximately 1.4 million children were administered polio drops in Karachi during the drive but no complaint was received in this regard.

http://dailytimes.com.pk/islamabad/...-human-organs-transplantation-bill-un-islamic

Jeez!...I sincerely hope the court does not listen to them .

How can polio drops possibly cause death! :hitwall: Why so much animosity to vaccinations? Even the Christian Right is afraid of vaccinations....I just don't get it with these people....

How is it unislamic?
Because They Didnt invite That Mullah to the After party
What a jackass

Honestly i dont even know why Any sane person with little of common sense blindly follow these person instead reading and understanding Quran

Someone Should Tell this Person alcohol is forbidden in islam , but it can be used for medical treatment .
Problem is these People Make these Claims about islam so they can stay relevant and in the end we muslims get the bad the name

was there anything regarding organ transplantation in Quran in 7th century AD to term it as unislamic in 21st century?

was there anything regarding organ transplantation in Quran in 7th century AD to term it as unislamic in 21st century?
Maybe something to do with mutilating a dead body? I know that some of the elders in my family are totally against "post mortems" because they think it disrespects and mutliates the corpse.

Fortunately, nobody listens to them..

Because They Didnt invite That Mullah to the After party
What a jackass

Honestly i dont even know why Any sane person with little of common sense blindly follow these person instead reading and understanding Quran

Someone Should Tell this Person alcohol is forbidden in islam , but it can be used for medical treatment .
Problem is these People Make these Claims about islam so they can stay relevant and in the end we muslims get the bad the name
I
Maybe something to do with mutilating a dead body? I know that some of the elders in my family are totally against "post mortems" because they think it disrespects and mutliates the corpse.

Fortunately, nobody listens to them..
In islam you can donate your organs once your dead.

I

Well obviously these clerics don't think so!

People interpret as per their own views. You have modern views, hence a modern interpretation, they still live in the Middle Ages, so a different interpretation.

I

And Who Said that ?
Last year some of these Scholars Said Muslims are not allowed to go to mars or any other Star
What You Say about that
There are many things which are allowed but problem is these Scholars are not educated enough

Problem is Loads of these scholar they do Hifz but Seem to forget that We are not native Arabic speakers and we dont know , Quran is Not Just about Read and Get some good deeds but a way of life to understand that you need to understand whats written inside .

Anything which is for the benefit of Humans , wouldn't be forbidden
in old ages Organ transplant might now be allowed because there was not enough Knowledge about that Field , and Because of he difference between both bodies , But now its a different thing because of the advancement of the medical science

I was led to believe in Islam - you were allowed to donate your organ (say a kidney) to save a life, but not for profit (this is something that sadly happens all too often in the subcontinent - poor people selling organs for money :( )

&

It couldn't be a situation where the donation would cost the donor their life.

Not to mention it seems they're arguing here against some detail in the law as opposed to Organ Donation itself.

Thread on this topic was already posted here:
https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan...-transplant-‘un-islamic’.474128/#post-9136596
And I clarified it by explaining: The opposition is to the amendment bill, not organ transplant.
A quick Google search shows:
"The Committee considered the Transplantation of Human Organs and Tissues (Amendment) Bill, 2016 (moved by Ms. Kishwer Zehra, MNA) in detail. The Committee unanimously recommended to approve the amendment with the objective to transplant the human organs or tissues in the case of accidental deaths. The Human Organ donations will give new lease of life to person in need of such human organs and tissues."
source
Though I agree, you don't need your organs while rotting in a hole in the ground. Someone's bread- earner or loved one can get a new lease at life with an organ.

And Who Said that ?
Last year some of these Scholars Said Muslims are not allowed to go to mars or any other Star
What You Say about that
There are many things which are allowed but problem is these Scholars are not educated enough

Problem is Loads of these scholar they do Hifz but Seem to forget that We are not native Arabic speakers and we dont know , Quran is Not Just about Read and Get some good deeds but a way of life to understand that you need to understand whats written inside .

Anything which is for the benefit of Humans , wouldn't be forbidden
in old ages Organ transplant might now be allowed because there was not enough Knowledge about that Field , and Because of he difference between both bodies , But now its a different thing because of the advancement of the medical science
https://islamqa.info/en/107690
This site is wahabi and salafi (The bidah police).

Back
Top Bottom