What's new

Cleric terms Women’s Protection Bill contrary to Islamic Sharia

So you don't have anything to say about the law apart from agreeing to the clerics because they say so? So if your favourite cleric says its halal to go blow yourself up in a market, you will say yesss sir?

That's a pathetic post and doesn't need further response.

It interesting to note that till 100 years ago things like voting or higher education were forbidden for women in most western countries.

1915707_986376658120618_2852377553803977274_n.jpg

12745458_241747759495175_7436648945754427078_n.jpg

Western stooges? But as far as my memory works I am a full blooded :P Pakistani and I want our Pakistani Muslim men to learn the hard way.

Secondly Let us wait and see the result once the law is implemented practically. Before that claiming anything on part of all those who are afraid of this law is uncalled for.
You are mango juice agent sent by Israhell to corrupt this nation of Musalmaans (▼皿▼#)

@Zarvan 8 pages, and you post around 10-15 posts in this thread , multiple members asking you to prove that one clause is against the Quran and Sunnah ,and yet you are repeating same thing again and again ? " what is stopping you to shed the true light of Islam on to those Kaffir ?
if you are so sure you know everything about Islam , which even P.HD theologians are still figuring out , than i guess why don't you replace Ahmad Deedat ?
and one more thing , if you are going to write the reply , " this law is against Quran and sunnah " , you will be reported to mods . or at least don't quote me , cause i don't have patience to deal with stupidity of your level .

Most conservative Pakistani men think like him, the molvi maybe a butt of joke on this forum but he will find many fans on the streets.

@Zarvan 8 pages, and you post around 10-15 posts in this thread , multiple members asking you to prove that one clause is against the Quran and Sunnah ,and yet you are repeating same thing again and again ? " what is stopping you to shed the true light of Islam on to those Kaffir ?
if you are so sure you know everything about Islam , which even P.HD theologians are still figuring out , than i guess why don't you replace Ahmad Deedat ?
and one more thing , if you are going to write the reply , " this law is against Quran and sunnah " , you will be reported to mods . or at least don't quote me , cause i don't have patience to deal with stupidity of your level .

You still wasting your time with that broken tape recorder? Most sane poster on PDF have established he doesn't have a brain capable of thinking . Brain dead zombie religious fanatic. Few steps away from blowing himself up.:lol:

You still wasting your time with that broken tape recorder? Most sane poster on PDF have established he doesn't have a brain capable of thinking . Brain dead zombie religious fanatic. Few steps away from blowing himself up.:lol:

maybe i am too optimistic about this guy .. put some heavenly light on his dark zombie size brain .. :D
but lets now underestimate the Deedat of PDF .. Zarvan the last Caliph of PDF .

Why don't Mufti Naeem comes out of his paralyzed brain condition and tell us that how the Women Protection Bill is against Sharia, is it against Sharia coz Mufti Naeem dont like it, why dont he give the proper references from Quran and Hadith's which shows that it is violation of Sharia. Mufti Naeem is an ignorant guy who is ready to misguide Pakistani people in the name of religion

@shah_123 : I think you only know your culture heavily influenced by Hindu's in this region where a widow got satti with dead man not your religion because if you know your religion you must enlighten us that how this Bill is against Sharia not just argument just for the sake of argument. Secondly this is the law of land and you have to prove it that how it is un Islamic. I hope you would give us proper references from Quran and Hadith as Islamic Fiqh draws from Quran and Hadith. I hope sanity from your side.

I would love to answer this lady myself. I don't look up to him and I look up to Quran and Sunnah. This Law is against spirit and orders of Quran and Sunnah and will only increase violence against women not reduce it. Some delusional liberal puppets as Quran has said are too deaf and dumb and blind to see it but soon statistics will reveal what horror this law will bring for women.
Again, prove it, don't just say something like this without proof.

This is the buffoon that idiots look up to. Can't even back up his own claims by answering a simple question.

This time mufti on sharmeen obaid chinoy the oscar winner for this country he calls her a slut
Mullahs are not threatening the law is stupid as hell and not applicable at all and if tried will only increase more voilence against women. Even those who passed this law know this a bloody joke and nothing else. But western puppets will know it soon statistics will give a slap on their face

What stats molvi sahab biggest indicator is Pakistanis dont vote for molvies they like to keep them in their mosques. So any other form of statistics is irrelevant . However its the molvies who wish to poke nose in state affairs and misdirect young and vulnerable in the information era this wont last very long .. People following molvies is a dying trend

Who gives a f@ck... these clerics have also called taliban true sharia....

Because the Mufti wants to keep marrying 9 year olds and not reveal the truth behind their distortions of the Hadiath and ipso facto, the tafseer of the Quran.

I really like to whip these mullahas back to stone age where they these jackasses really belong.

Which is to run society on 7th century tribal model forgetting We are not Arabs, nor we are tribals, Nor we follow arabic customs.

You're attacking Islam here, albeit indirectly(and unintentionally).

Islam (to our ummah)was revealed in the 7th century. The rules Allah sent were for every century till the day of judgement, not just the 7th century. They were sent to Arabs but they're for every Muslim, regardless of ethnicity or race. Would you attack Allah and his Messenger (pbuh) too? And throw out Allah's laws simply because they were revealed in Arabia, in the 7th century?

I will also mention here that I have read neither the article (nor the Mufti/Mullah's rebuttal) in full. I just disagree with the way you're attempting to argue here because many kuffar use the same argument. And they use it to argue against Islam.

For a thread full of Pakistanis, it's quite sad to see so many insults and backbiting. This last part isn't in relation to your post but it keeps editing it unto my reply whenever I tried to make a new post.

You're attacking Islam here, albeit indirectly(and unintentionally).

Islam (to our ummah)was revealed in the 7th century. The rules Allah sent were for every century till the day of judgement, not just the 7th century. They were sent to Arabs but they're for every Muslim, regardless of ethnicity or race. Would you attack Allah and his Messenger (pbuh) too? And throw out Allah's laws simply because they were revealed in Arabia, in the 7th century?

I will also mention here that I have read neither the article (nor the Mufti/Mullah's rebuttal) in full. I just disagree with the way you're attempting to argue here because many kuffar use the same argument. And they use it to argue against Islam.

For a thread full of Pakistanis, it's quite sad to see so many insults and backbiting. This last part isn't in relation to your post but it keeps editing it unto my reply whenever I tried to make a new post.

In that sense, isn't every argument against islam "attacking" the religion?

PS: Have anyone seen the bill to actually see wether or not it is against islam? If so, do share the bill, I'd like the religious folks point it out for us instead.

Back
Top Bottom