What's new

Clean Up Your Act, ICC Tells PCB or face Sanctions

Super Falcon

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Taking note of the continuing decline in the governance of cricket in Pakistan, the ICC has given the PCB a hard rap on the knuckles and decided to monitor closely the running of the game in Pakistan. After a two-day board meeting at the ICC's HQ in Dubai - the first since the spot-fixing scandal that rocked the world of cricket - the message of the world governing body to one of its leading members was clear: sort out the administration of the game or face the consequences, potentially in the form of sanctions.

well if still Mr 10 percent keeps this incompiatant man ejaz butt as he himself is incomitanat too well there will be the only for pakistan they will come and go but loss have to take people of pakistan

i think we need to have change on consitution of cricket PCB under President sucks man this organization should be under sports ministry and accountable to people of pakistan not the incompitant people we elect govt but we dont elect president in future i think should be elected by people of pakistan not the parlimant we lost faith on pakistan parliment who ever has majority over there will keep doing whatever they think right no matter what the consequences be the time has come as a nation we must stand talll against people like zaradri and his incompitanat friends in current govt i dont think any one person in the govt have clean record all are thiefs

Back
Top Bottom