What's new

Clean chit to Modi in Guj riot cases: sources

KS

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Clean chit to Modi in Guj riot cases: sources

New Delhi: In what could be the biggest relief for the Gujarat chief Minister Narendra Modi, sources have told CNN-IBN that SIT is likely to give a clean chit to the beleaguered chief minister in the post Godhra riot cases.

Sources confirm that the Supreme Court monitored Special Investigation Team has found no direct evidence of Modi's role in willingly allowing Godhra riots.

SIT had submitted its status report to the Supreme Court last week.

Zakia Jafri , wife of former Congress MP Jafri had alleged that Modi had deliberately allowed the rioters to rampage in 2002.

Zakia's husband was killed by the rioters in Gulbarg society after which the Supreme Court had asked the SIT to probe Jafri's complaint in April last year.

Modi was then summoned by SIT and grilled for about nine hours in March 2010.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The road is cleared for Prime Ministership of one of India's best Chief Ministers.:yahoo::yahoo:

so deal b/w the congress and bjp is giving fruits

Hahaha ---- Modi haters will always be Modi haters each time giving ingenious reasons. ;)

BTW dont forget this is a Supreme Court monitored Commission. Not the CBI.

Hahaha ---- Modi haters will always be Modi haters each time giving ingenious reasons. ;)

i m not modi hater.he has made gujrat the number 1 state.but this is truth even it was xposed in media that there is a deal b/w bjp n congress:toast_sign:

Mr. Jafri was killed in the most heinous way and he died protecting, quite physically, Indians from rioters till his last breath. How unfortunate that his killer has been let off so easily.

How many videos exist on Youtube where violent criminals are admitting that Nardendra Modi gave them the green signal to kill Muslims - they too till this date have not been put behind bars so what will happen to Narendra Modi?

I'm confident Modi's desire to be PM will never see the light of day as India's voters cannot be this supportive of genocidal maniacs.

Mr. Jafri was killed in the most heinous way and he died protecting, quite physically, Indians from rioters till his last breath. How unfortunate that his killer has been let off so easily.

Not proved. So he is not he killer. :toast_sign:

How many videos exist on Youtube where violent criminals are admitting that Nardendra Modi gave them the green signal to kill Muslims - they too till this date have not been put behind bars so what will happen to Narendra Modi?

You think the Supreme Court appointed SIT did not consider those 'youtube' videos while saying so. ?

I'm confident Modi's desire to be PM will never see the light of day as India's voters cannot be this supportive of genocidal maniacs.

Luckily India is not run by the admin of Defence.pk. It is the people of India who decide what is the future of Shri Narendra Modi. :D

You think the Supreme Court appointed SIT did not consider those 'youtube' videos while saying so. ?

Luckily India is not run by the admin of Defence.pk. It is the people of India who decide what is the future of Shri Narendra Modi. :D
Really not a joking matter and I find the use of such smileys highly offensive - so would the Muslim population of Gujarat.

But to each his own. I won't support genocidal maniacs no matter if they gave me any amount of riches.

To quote the Holy Prophet: "O my uncle! by God if they put the sun in my right hand and the moon in my left on condition that I abandon this course, until God has made me victorious, or I perish therein, I would not abandon it."

Oh well if he does become PM, we can proudly say Zardari is no longer the worst head of state to have ever come around.

Its not about being modi haters.Truth is already visible to everybody -its the deal between congress and BJP with recent series of scams by UPA one congress is in tight spot and need breathing space hence this compromise with BJP.Only people who are madly in love with modi cant see it.Indian Judiciary has many times been compromised in india. biggest example is Emergency.and after that 1984 riots cases.bofors case.for independence till today very rarely anyone got punished for those thousands of riots in india.

If bofors scam and 1984 riots can be put to rest by judiciary then sure gujarat can also .Anyway its judiciary's job to keep its political masters happy.Remember how judiciary bungled bhopal gas case.

Ehsan Jaffery was not some common man he was Ex-MP and Ex-MPs are always provided with security cover.And its obvious on that fateful day instruction from higher up till modi security-men didnt protect him.Hand of head of the state modi is quite obvious in it.

i m not modi hater.he has made gujrat the number 1 state.but this is truth even it was xposed in media that there is a deal b/w bjp n congress:toast_sign:

i think this pdf conspiracy theory virus is contagious. started infecting indian members as well??:D:D

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom