What's new

Clash at Tibetan monastery in China could turn 'explosive', Dalai Lama says

Not was - IS

The history you have been taught is force fed to you by a govt. and offers you a non-neutral perspective.

Tibet was forced to sign the Seventeen Point Agreement with China under duress after China illegally invaded Tibet - there is no such agreement between Bombay and India or Delhi and India - there are facts, not flights of fancy of communist China.

The history I learn is from Canadian textbooks. I wonder where you learned yours -- oh wait, you probably haven't.

So here's a spoonful of reality for you:

Tibet was an integral part of the Chinese empire for over a millennium. In 1937, when Japan invaded China, Tibet saw the chance and broke away from China. At that time, people from the Tibetan regions hindered China's attempts to push Japan out of China. However, China was very weak, so they couldn't deal with Tibet. After the war, the Tibet region refused to be considered part of China. In 1950, China retook Tibet as part of their original territory.

I used Bombay as an analogy, if you know what that means. Sure, Bombay never signed an agreement, but neither did Kahsmir. But don't you find it funny that "mighty democratic" India still wants Kashmir and Arunachal Pradesh as part of their territory?

History and hypocrisy sucks like a btch for you, doesn't it?

South Tibet (Arunachal Pradesh) should never be part of that big slum, India.

poor monks... stop bullying people who are defense less......

South Tibet (Arunachal Pradesh) should never be part of that big slum, India.

Ok... not a part of big slum , neither it should be a part of slave industry , CHINA

do not troll...please..stick to the topic...

Madooxno9 my stupid trolling fool. If you want to compare child labor and slavery its fine.

For every one you can find on China I can find a 100 for India. See I'm a very generous man

again...i do not wish to get banned...or i can move to personal attack ....too....

enjoy your fight with defenseless .... :cheers:

again...i do not wish to get banned...or i can move to personal attack ....too....

Because that's all you have, buddy.

enjoy your fight with defenseless .... :cheers:

You tell me who's defenseless here: the guy who actually provides statistics on India-China slave ratio, or the guy who takes opinions as fact and uses his rather poor grammar to make ill-informed and senseless assumptions.

BTW, "defenseless" is not a noun. :)

[video=google;-6733564947664645042]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6733564947664645042#[/video]

2007 Chinese slave scandal

AND SO IS HIGHLY privileged COUNTRY china.....[/SIZE

How China has created a new slave empire in Africa
PETER HITCHENS: How China has created a new slave empire in Africa | Mail Online

IHS Child Slave Labor News :: “Made in China”

:lol: I read the trash article from the Mail, what a joke. Gulag in China, that's funny, the biggest Gulag in the world is in the US, the biggest exploiter of Africans is the US, why does the Mail never mention that? Is it that the US has cut off the British Empire's balls?

And what's even more shameless is even though the US was directly responsible for dismembering the British Empire, he still has the face to say, British rule made Africans civilized!

If you post his article as evidence, then you must think its right, then I have to ask you: do you think British rule made Indians civilized? :lol:

[video=google;-6733564947664645042]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6733564947664645042#[/video]

2007 Chinese slave scandal

AND SO IS HIGHLY privileged COUNTRY china.....[/SIZE

How China has created a new slave empire in Africa
PETER HITCHENS: How China has created a new slave empire in Africa | Mail Online

IHS Child Slave Labor News :: “Made in China”

Are you serious? Indians critisizing others of "CHILD LABOUR"?
Do you even know or pretending you don't know India having the BIGGEST no of child labour on earth? in fact your crappy CWG was built on the tears and blood of those poor children. :undecided:

At 17 million, India has the highest number of child labourers in the world which is a matter of shame. Most of the child labourers in India belong to the social groups Scheduled Tribes (STs), Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Other Backward Classes (OBCs). A significant chunk of child labourers are minorities. According to statistics provided by Indian NGOs, 70 percent of child labourers are engaged in agriculture. They also work in construction industry, quarries, mines, brick kilns and small scale industries (unorganized sector). They are often found engaged in household activities, street restaurants (dhabas) and hazardous industries. About 17 percent were engaged in manufacturing, according to the 2004-05 National Sample Survey Organisation results. More girls than boys were found to be engaged in agriculture and manufacturing. One-tenth of the boys were engaged in trade as compared to just 2 percent of girls. About 11 percent of girl child workers were engaged in domestic duties in rural areas, collect water and firewood and prepare cow dung cakes for fuel. :whistle:
Child Labour: India and the World

Back
Top Bottom