What's new

Clash among Afghan and Pakistan forces in Goshta district of Nangarhar

By that logic, Pakistan is not a sovereign nation either, US drones bomb Pakistan at will.
US special forces do fly in and terminate whom so even they wish.

Whatever you are smoking must be good. Enlighten your self with some latest news rather than stuffing your head in your arse.

I started to study the history of this region and found Afghanistan to always be in turmoil and conflict. Are the historians biased or there is something wrong with Afghanistan?
Dear the Afghans and Pahtuns have always fought the invaders and never have subdued to any invaders, its was a center point of the great game between Imperial British and soviet Russia, both tried to put their influence on Afghanistan and the Brits were somehow successful when they used the religion And turned the Pashtuns against each other.. and then they were divided by A temporary border line called Durrand line it was an agreement not a Border since then religion has been used to crush and destroy the Pashtuns. will refer you a book in which you will get the complete Idea.

That wakhan corridor needs to be merged with Pakistan. Colonial bastards created this corridor so Pakistan will not have the direct link to the central Asia. This pig pen** look like land on Afghan map is illogical but evil in design.

It's Up to Us. We excluded That Pak-Iran border side from talks. You can also exclude Wakhan.

Give them 4 Options and ask them to Select Only Two. (itna b sar par nahe charana chaahye inhay )

Keep the Wakhan corridor, Now you have a direct Access to Central Asia.
You can also See Route 606 with Human eyes now.
You have reduced Durand line by 500-550 km's ..
AND many many other benefits.

Benefits are infinite. We just need to go ahead with this "PROJECT Raah-e-Raast "" .

In the long run Pathans are going to unite under a single state. The Pakistani Punjabi establishment is running a losing battle.
well I would say , sometime it is bitter to swallow truth.....

That's why i am in Favour of these Border Clashes. Just fire a Single mortar Shell to "seduce" them for retaliation. Now make it a news worldwide. and blame for attacking your border posts. IN the same way Extend the Quantity of these border clashes to 10-12 per month. Then make them to Attack our border posts on a large scale (uksaao unhe) . Here you go, Now you have a reason to forward your army.

Just Imagine, ANSF attacked 2-3 Pakistani border Posts causing the death of 30-40 Pakistani soldiers. They also fired rockets inside Pakistan killing some 40-50 Civilians. Now Go Ahead,

Start a full scale war with Afghanista, Heavily Attack on these 6 locations. Use Foot tropes, Tanks, Artillery, Mrlv's, Drones, Attack Helis, PAF each and every thing to make this attack and area capturing quick and deadly. i.e; it must be done in less then one week.

View attachment 302257

Congratulation, You Just Reduced the Durand line to 1550 km's (+-) from 2250 km's .. i.e; Short border length mean's easy to Secure. hehe

Off course you will blame me for ignoring the international community and there pressure. But i didn't ,, In 10-12 days of war, UN will drag you to negotiate peace with Afghanistan. You just offer them 2 portions of the land out of 5 ( i.e; excluding the portion with IRAN) you have captured and keep the other 4 as "cost of war" . As the Israel did. (Golan heights)

See, the new point where Pakistan, Iran, and Afghanistan border meet is actually 10-15 km's away from Zahak, and Zaranj. they are the places where Route 606 passes i.e; the road which will Link Afghanistan with Chabahar and India. So now you can also Monitor the Indian (So-called) "trade" with Afghanistan.
Good God... The plan is good... Not shabby at all... Only thing I'm worried about in this case is a possible Indian attack at our eastern border... It would be blitzkreig: a quick, sharp blow on the western border, and, if need be, concentration of our forces along border w/ India... Several areas on western border are salients, which can be made into pockets and subsequently captured... If we do go forward with this plan then it shall certainly be fruitful... If it goes as planned, it shall be quite a morale booster w/in the mil., I think, aside from the strategic implications of capturing the Wakhan corridor (of HUGE strategic value) and the area bordering Iran...

Good God... The plan is good... Not shabby at all... Only thing I'm worried about in this case is a possible Indian attack at our eastern border... It would be blitzkreig: a quick, sharp blow on the western border, and, if need be, concentration of our forces along border w/ India... Several areas on western border are salients, which can be made into pockets and subsequently captured... If we do go forward with this plan then it shall certainly be fruitful... If it goes as planned, it shall be quite a morale booster w/in the mil., I think, aside from the strategic implications of capturing the Wakhan corridor (of HUGE strategic value) and the area bordering Iran...

Let's not start any unnecessary trouble.

yes Off course it will be fruitful. and i personally don't think that India will start war with us that also for the sake of Afghanistan.

But still , we can't reject it's possibility. But even if they decided to Attack Pakistan. It will be sudden. If they loose this element of surprise, There will be no Attack. So yes we will have to Deploy Troops on eastern Border Just to Scare "not literally" Indian troops from Attacking us.

Let's not start any unnecessary trouble.

Afghanistan hamara wo daant hay jisko keera lag chuka hay. Nikaalny pay wakti dard, Par na-nikaalne pay roz Roz ka dard.... Which one will you Prefer ?

yes Off course it will be fruitful. and i personally don't think that India will start war with us that also for the sake of Afghanistan.

But still , we can't reject it's possibility. But even if they decided to Attack Pakistan. It will be sudden. If they loose this element of surprise, There will be no Attack. So yes we will have to Deploy Troops on eastern Border Just to Scare "not literally" Indian troops from Attacking us.
My mate, they'll NEVER, EVER attack for Afghanistan's sake... They aren't idiots... BUT, they might attack to take advantage IF our troops are concentrated on western border, rather than on the eastern border... As such, reasonable number of troops will have to be present on eastern border as a deterrent whilst ops on western border are ongoing... The element of surprise is necessary for a possible Indian attack, as you've mentioned... I fear an attack on LoC...

By that logic, Pakistan is not a sovereign nation either, US drones bomb Pakistan at will.
US special forces do fly in and terminate whom so even they wish.

by that logic Pakistan carry out strikes inside india:pleasantry:(According to india you have concrete proof) ..And Chinese troops camp on your territory at will.. So where that leave you....Come Back to Earth now hater.. :azn:

My mate, they'll NEVER, EVER attack for Afghanistan's sake... They aren't idiots... BUT, they might attack to take advantage IF our troops are concentrated on western border, rather than on the eastern border... As such, reasonable number of troops will have to be present on eastern border as a deterrent whilst ops on western border are ongoing... The element of surprise is necessary for a possible Indian attack, as you've mentioned... I fear an attack on LoC...

Well, Actually you are right.

I think our border security is not well planned as per my thoughts. we have deployed 183,000 troops on Afghanistan border, Which i think is "unnecessary" for a country like Afghanistan. Because we are still experiencing infiltration.

I have a Plan. Well, don't know it's limitations but, the Plan is that

We have 2250 km border with Afghanistan, and some 900 km with Iran. Combinaly it makes some 3200 km, Say.

Now if we built border Post at every Km. it will be 3200 border Posts.

Every Post have 12 troops. 3 for left side area (500 meters) surveillance, 3 for right side area (500 meter) surveillance. and 6 for Post duties i.e; 2 LMG operators, and 4 for Assault and other duties (including sniper) .

But every 5th Post, will have 40 soldiers. for assisting near posts and other major Purposes (including Heavy Artillery ), and Home for surveillance drones .

IN that way we will have combination like 2560 random border posts and 640 heavy posts.

troops count become

2560 x 12 = 30,720
640 x 40 = 25,600

Now built 5 militarry Bases (for both ARMY and PAF use ) on Iran and Afghanistan borders in such a way that 3 bases with Afghanistan border , 1 for Iran border, and 1 in middle (for both Iran and Afghanistan borders) . Bases Having Tanks, APC's, MRAP's, Humvees type vehicles, Helis (Attack and Transport), Armed Drones, Heavy Artillery Units, and Fighter Jets (optional) .

Each military base having 5000 troops. so

5 x 5000 = 25,000

capture-20160426-195927.png

While 10,000 troops and Officers in Command, Supply, and other miscellaneous Duties.

Our troops Counts becomes 91,320 . Adding Factor of Safety let say it become 95,000. Which is Very Very less then the Current deployed forces ( 183,000) for a Single country like Afghanistan. Now With 95,000 Troops You are Securing both Afghanistan as Well as Iran borders. If you wish you can back these 95,000 troops by 60,000 more troops incase of any emergency. Even with that it will be only 155,000 troops Securing Both Iran and Afghanistan borders.

Now with this Plan, you can even deploy 400,000 troops on Eastern border.

But still, it's just an Idea. and it will have limitations because i am not any military expert . they know better then me.

That's why i am in Favour of these Border Clashes. Just fire a Single mortar Shell to "seduce" them for retaliation. Now make it a news worldwide. and blame for attacking your border posts. IN the same way Extend the Quantity of these border clashes to 10-12 per month. Then make them to Attack our border posts on a large scale (uksaao unhe) . Here you go, Now you have a reason to forward your army.

Just Imagine, ANSF attacked 2-3 Pakistani border Posts causing the death of 30-40 Pakistani soldiers. They also fired rockets inside Pakistan killing some 40-50 Civilians. Now Go Ahead,

Start a full scale war with Afghanista, Heavily Attack on these 6 locations. Use Foot tropes, Tanks, Artillery, Mrlv's, Drones, Attack Helis, PAF each and every thing to make this attack and area capturing quick and deadly. i.e; it must be done in less then one week.

View attachment 302257

Congratulation, You Just Reduced the Durand line to 1550 km's (+-) from 2250 km's .. i.e; Short border length mean's easy to Secure. hehe

Off course you will blame me for ignoring the international community and there pressure. But i didn't ,, In 10-12 days of war, UN will drag you to negotiate peace with Afghanistan. You just offer them 2 portions of the land out of 5 ( i.e; excluding the portion with IRAN) you have captured and keep the other 4 as "cost of war" . As the Israel did. (Golan heights)

See, the new point where Pakistan, Iran, and Afghanistan border meet is actually 10-15 km's away from Zahak, and Zaranj. they are the places where Route 606 passes i.e; the road which will Link Afghanistan with Chabahar and India. So now you can also Monitor the Indian (So-called) "trade" with Afghanistan.
If you start a full scale war it would make maters worse. Today the afghans did not just start a skirmish with Pakistab but also with Tajikistan.
https://defence.pk/threads/2-killed-in-skirmish-on-tajik-afghan-border.428261/

What is the problem between Pakistan and Afghanistan?
Pakistan is developing CPEC which would alienate Afghanistan. The CPEC can be connected to the Central Asian Republics through China. CPEC can also be extended to Turkmenistan and the Caspian Sea through Iran.

Why does India want to be friends with Afghanistan?
It is a common knowledge one is afraid of those who are stronger and have ruled over them. The Afghan's had always been stronger than India so for once they see they can be taken over. The issue is that Pakistan is between so they want the area of Azad Kashmir.

A developed Azad Kashmir is also again going to be troubling both Afghanistan and India because they will see they are left out.

The solution to this conflict is simple as Afghanistan is a land locked country one has to stop them from developing at the pace the others grow till the time they decide to negotiate a peace deal or surrender.

Pakistan should also try to extend CPEC to Mongolia which would increase her strategic position many times.

In the long run Pathans are going to unite under a single state. The Pakistani Punjabi establishment is running a losing battle.
Pakhtuns have a State, it's called Pakistan :pakistan:. You should stop pointing fingers at Punjab, your blame makes people side with them even more. I the last few years, Pakistan has only grown more united.

Pakhtuns have a State, it's called Pakistan :pakistan:. You should stop pointing fingers at Punjab, your blame makes people side with them even more. I the last few years, Pakistan has only grown more united.
May be they want to send their Panthers to protect the border..:angel:

Back
Top Bottom