What's new

Civil war erupts in India!!

Well monkeys are actually a huge nuisance. Anyone who visit muree or nathia gali will know well. I once left the doors open and went out and when i came back the whole place was ransacked by a large gang of monkeys. They even broke our laptops and took all the food.

M O N K E
1639887453023.png

Well monkeys are actually a huge nuisance. Anyone who visit muree or nathia gali will know well. I once left the doors open and went out and when i came back the whole place was ransacked by a large gang of monkeys. They even broke our laptops and took all the food.

Bro they have some balls messing about with Pashtun folks possessions. I don't think the Pakistan forces could deal with these guys.

Last edited:
Tragic that territorial disputes should have been worked out with dialogue.

Indian police prove their efficiency once again. !!

2 Monkeys Caught In Maharashtra In 'Revenge Killing' Of 250 Dogs: Report
The killings are said to be an act of revenge after an infant monkey was killed by dogs in the region.

Aren't Monkeys sacred animals in some Indian local beliefs? Do I remember wrong?

Indian police prove their efficiency once again. !!

2 Monkeys Caught In Maharashtra In 'Revenge Killing' Of 250 Dogs: Report
The killings are said to be an act of revenge after an infant monkey was killed by dogs in the region.

I suspect these monkeys belongs to a secret organisation run by Mr. @jamahir

@jamahir Help your foot soldiers and apply for their bail. :lol:

Attachments

• 1639925355148.jpeg
    1639925355148.jpeg
    10.9 KB · Views: 34
Last edited by a moderator:
i have my own input here .

Animals are innocent they just learn from humans . we all know how bad humans are . it seems like poor monkeys have learnt from humans . its just bad side effect of living with cruel humans .its heart braking to see how they carrying puppies to kill them

i have my own input here .

Animals are innocent they just learn from humans . we all know how bad humans are . it seems like poor monkeys have learnt from humans . its just bad side effect of living with cruel humans .its heart braking to see how they carrying puppies to kill them

Those "poor" puppies can kill cats. Our Indian Parsi member @padamchen had spoken of one of his puppies killing one of his baby cats and then when Padamchen buried that baby cat the puppy dug up the cat and chewed on the cat. And then those "poor" puppies grow up to attack humans and more cats.

The concept of 'revenge' in the animal kingdom outside of humans is almost unheard of. At most you will have immediate retaliation or an evolutionary bias where you generally treat another species as a threat. The behaviour of these monkeys is bizarre. It amounts to 1) remembering a wrong, 2) having the judgement to decide that it deserves retribution and 3) Actually planning to carry out revenge - All human traits.

Looks like monkeys have evolved and are going to inherit the earth from humans in the distant future.

Those "poor" puppies can kill cats. Our Indian Parsi member @padamchen had spoken of one of his puppies killing one of his baby cats and then when Padamchen buried that baby cat the puppy dug up the cat and chewed on the cat. And then those "poor" puppies grow up to attack humans and more cats.
they also learnt from humans they were domesticated long before . anyone live with humans will became alike human . i still blame humans

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom