What's new

India on brink of civil war - Violence erupts in India’s Manipur as ethnic tensions rise

Our PM is indeed a moron but once again yours is a murderous scum bag

The people who hate indians more the Pakistani is OTHER INDIANS

indians hate for each other is as much as Pakistani hate for Hindus

Across India that hate is manifesting itself,, Indian social media is a toxic mass of hatred and division, celebration of riots and attacks and bulldozing and rape

India is divided and hindutva poison is doing the job for us
Go see some psychiatrists you seem to be suffering from shear frustration , Indophobia and depression because of your internal problems .

Last edited:
Our PM is a moron

But yours is a murderer with blood on his hands..and India is utter communal shithole that pushed Hindu extremism and now India is a divided hate filled mess where indians muslims, Sikhs and others have become antagonizes

Indians hate each other and are already economically boycotting each other and moving into their own areas

India is at pre partition levels of hate

I always said hindutva is the biggest weapon Pakistan has against india

Wasn't ur PM a murderer? wasn't he about to be arrested before becoming PM?

There are and always will be differences among people but that's what democracy is. But that applies to normal countries. Not some dysfunctional state ruled by junta.

Why so much hate ? Careful or it will consume you as it did many of your countrymen.

In the scheme of things you lot just don’t matter for Indian Hindus or Muslims or Christians or Sikhs. They know what sort of slobbering hyenas you hate monsters become.

Yeah but your lying

The hate has consumed Indian society, and I mean SERIOUS toxic communal hatred across India is manifesting itself into division

Go see some psychiatrists you seem to be suffering from shear frustration , Indophobia and depression because of your internal problems .

No, I hate Hindus

What's to be depressed about???

They are our enemies all I want to do is ensure their is peace in south Asia and the only way to do that is a proper partition of India and to defend the Muslim population against this Hindu enemy

South Asian countries along with China should form a coalition to invade India and save it's minorities. The infighting between different ethnicities is designed by Brahmins by providing some ethnicities unfair advantage over others, basically Divide & Conquer 101.

South Asian countries along with China should form a coalition to invade India and save it's minorities. The infighting between different ethnicities is designed by Brahmins by providing some ethnicities unfair advantage over others, basically Divide & Conquer 101.
I will phool sport this coalition if you let me marry a Bengali Turkish Aryan Muslimah

I will phool sport this coalition if you let me marry a Bengali Turkish Aryan Muslimah

Will personally gift you Shokh for your phullest shapport :lol:

1688659179010.png

Back
Top Bottom