What's new

Civil war erupts in India!!

I will mostly agree with you except that dogs were never normal pets. :) Dogs have always attacked humans, whether through a feudal in Pakistan letting his "pet" dogs loose on a protesting laborer or whether some "stray" dogs in Bangalore, India, tearing apart a three-year-old girl's face or a 65-year-old man in Kerala state, India, killed by a dog gang.

In the same Kerala state is a 'Dog eradication group' managed by Jose Maveli. I support him. Actually some years ago I too used to shoot at the dogs around my house with an air rifle. I stopped after some months and the dogs came back and they killed the cats and also are a nuisance to humans. Those "animals rights movements" like PETA and CUPA be double damned ! There is just one simple solution for the problem called stray dogs. Eradicate them.
You will be banished if you settled in EU. They love their dogs. :P

original-17055-1609132365-8.jpg

Fake News. Monkeys are also worshipped due to hanuman's role in war against Ravan. Vanar sehna singlehandedly won that war for Ram.
Looks like Ramayan is watched in Pakistan as well :sick:
Well its not completely true, and no we don’t worship animals we just consider them as sacred.

What the f...?

It's the daily dose of comical poke at the so called neighbor, that boasts as being the largest democracy in the world and who has already become a superpower (in their own alternate reality).

Enjoy! :-)

As long as the monkeys don't harm cats ( which are almost extinct in India ) I am with the monkeys in this war against dogs. :tup:
Just make a "bhagwaan" out of cats , same as rats, the cats will thrive.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom