What's new

CIA worried over potential Pakistan nuclear scientists-extremist nexus

ye baat inko tb smajh ayee gi jab ye migrants ban ker iran arab turkey jaay gay

Ye qom itni asani say nahi samjhay gee jab tak inko jotay na maray.

It has to be done like that, or there is no any other way to do it.

Iran has no chips to play apart from negotiation something else with USA, Pakistan on the other hand has US by its balls in Afghanistan, the US knows it too, any attack on Pakistan will result in massive retaliation against US troops stationed not just in Afghanistan but also near by i.e. their military bases in ME.

Why so mad guys? On this very same site, you use Islam and extremist views to push forth your reasoning for supporting terror (lol @ freedom fighters). So why are you surprised when the assessment is based on prevalent views throughout Pakistan?

Iran has no chips to play apart from negotiation something else with USA, Pakistan on the other hand has US by its balls in Afghanistan, the US knows it too, any attack on Pakistan will result in massive retaliation against US troops stationed not just in Afghanistan but also near by i.e. their military bases in ME.

Massive attack? Are you kidding me lol?

infact people do not have idea what is the conflict and they are not interested to know. they only see the bulls attacking. IRAN is a super power and a Giant Lion. If the whole world unites can't beat it.

Iran is playing into the hands of Orange clown from US and Yahoo's plan, Iran should refrain from any military actions instead start playing its cards by inviting China & Russia in to the scenario. This nuclear deal is still here even Europe seems to think the Orange monkey is retarded.

Massive attack? Are you kidding me lol?

Yes Gangu man, massive attack. Do you have problem reading?

See, no matter how is your retaliation, they know you can't attack their home i.e. the soil of USA. No matter how many soldiers get killed, they will do it. The only thing that may stop them, at least for some time, is your intercontinental capability.
But I think, neither USA nor Israel will attack any new country, with in next, at least one year. But if Israel does, that will hit USA more than the country being attacked.

See, no matter how is your retaliation, they know you can't attack their home i.e. the soil of USA. No matter how many soldiers get killed, they will do it. The only thing that may stop them, at least for some time, is your intercontinental capability.
But I think, neither USA nor Israel will attack any new country, with in next, at least one year. But if Israel does, that will hit USA more than the country being attacked.

I don't see US attacking Pakistan(yet).

CIA tortures aren't worrying them. Bombing & invading nations not worrying them that claimed whole set of generations. Gina Haspel is just adding something for her legacy. US may firstly investigate and share their missing nukes details at first.

They have been onto this for long and will never rest until disarmament though, wouldn't succeed like before. The world is worried about how US sides with terrorists like Khurasani etc and pets ISIS. That is worrisome extremist nexus.

CIA tortures aren't worrying them. Bombing & invading nations not worrying them that claimed whole set of generations. Gina Haspel is just adding something for her legacy. US may firstly investigate and share their missing nukes details at first.

They have been onto this for long and will never rest until disarmament though, wouldn't succeed like before. The world is worried about how US sides with terrorists like Khurasani etc and pets ISIS. That is worrisome extremist nexus.

The timing is important isn't it? Just when the world is focusing on Iran so lets bring focus on Pakistan too. I'm surprised ''news'' channels like FOX hasn't caught up with this story yet because they would love to come up with fancy graphics putting Pakistan with the big bad evil axis.

Let these Yankee inbreds make a move. We are waiting.

The Americans blatantly shelter terrorists in Afghanistan who harm and kill our people. It is funny the Yankee inbreds should lecture anyone at all.

It is good though. We are going to create many hurdles and obstacles for these Yankee fvcks. They don't know what they are getting into here considering they beg for Pakistan's help on an hourly basis.

The timing is important isn't it? Just when the world is focusing on Iran so lets bring focus on Pakistan too. I'm surprised ''news'' channels like FOX hasn't caught up with this story yet because they would love to come up with fancy graphics putting Pakistan with the big bad evil axis.

Yes, Fox is added mouth to Trump. However, timing is not new as they have been doing so since long. Remember Dr. AQ episode at the time of Musharraf as well. The situation back then was contained very well. However, it is a developed pressure tactic that in recent past, Pakistan has denied most of US pressure to do their dirty jobs anymore. They are trying to get rid of our claws and fist first. For the same reason, not just such conspiracy theories are generated but many fictions inside Pakistan, are supported by them to weaken us from inside first.

Just look at people like Achakzai, Pashteen etc that will start to create divide which may result in chaos and unrest in the Country. As soon as situation gets out of control, the Government will definitely apply force measure to contain and that will be the time that so-called HR champions will jump in and there you go.

During all the scene, the propaganda machine either by way of media or any other medium, plays a major role and as we all are well aware that how world use to believe narratives. Whosoever sell more lies especially to them who believes in blind, will actually propagate more & more lies to take over the truth. For an easy understanding, just look at what happened to Iraq, Libya, Syria etc. These are clear examples for many of us to read and understand that what type of method is being applied against victims, from start to the end.

Now from the bright side of story. Pakistan has already made the move and we are in good relations with China & Russia in this region that one can call a mega power block. US monopoly died due to the same which is not sudden but D.C's own choice by deceiving Pakistan through different means and lame excuses. The geopolitics is in our favour or not at the moment then I am seeing the same as building well. Such diplomacy really matters in the end.

Yes, Fox is added mouth to Trump. However, timing is not new as they have been doing so since long. Remember Dr. AQ episode at the time of Musharraf as well. The situation back then was contained very well. However, it is a developed pressure tactic that in recent past, Pakistan has denied most of US pressure to do their dirty jobs anymore. They are trying to get rid of our claws and fist first. For the same reason, not just such conspiracy theories are generated but many fictions inside Pakistan, are supported by them to weaken us from inside first.

Just look at people like Achakzai, Pashteen etc that will start to create divide which may result in chaos and unrest in the Country. As soon as situation gets out of control, the Government will definitely apply force measure to contain and that will be the time that so-called HR champions will jump in and there you go.

During all the scene, the propaganda machine either by way of media or any other medium, plays a major role and as we all are well aware that how world use to believe narratives. Whosoever sell more lies especially to them who believes in blind, will actually propagate more & more lies to take over the truth. For an easy understanding, just look at what happened to Iraq, Libya, Syria etc. These are clear examples for many of us to read and understand that what type of method is being applied against victims, from start to the end.

To many this may all sound like a conspiracy theory but we only have to look at the way US has behaved when things don't go their way, they have been toppling legitimise governments and supporting dictators in South America, Iran and pretty much all around the world, now we have more proof of US support for terrorists who kill Pakistani civilians.

tenor.gif

To many this may all sound like a conspiracy theory but we only have to look at the US has behaved when things don't go their way, they have been toppling legitimise governments in South America and Iran, now we have more proof of US support for terrorists who kill Pakistani civilians.

That's what I said. CIA will try to pollute peaceful environment, infect the minds to create chaos and unrest at first before making any move. The pattern is all same but this time it is Pakistan.

Furthermore, beside proxies, US has two major pawns available utilize by anytime. India holds grudge and Afghanistan is being governed by snakes that will sell their souls for $$. The way these situations are being constructed, indeed aren't good but still, Pakistan has its own style of dealing with matters and before any open conflict, the matter remains in the hand of people of Pakistan. There is reason behind creation of Pakistan that none forgets.

Time has come for Iran, Pakistan, Russia, Turkey and China to bleed the Yanks wherever they can. This evil needs to confronted very firmly. Afghanistan is an excellent ground to beat the Yanks into oblivion.

Back
Top Bottom