What's new

CIA views Israeli intelligence service as worst US ally!

That would be hard to do with the Israeli lobby in place here. I do agree though i have seen a number of U.S. defence forums where people are starting to become annoyed with the Israeli's especially with the recent tax payer F-35s that the U.S. will hand over to Israel.

I think the number of American citizens that are (how shall I put this?) "waking up" is growing more rapidly than many realize. AIPAC is no longer the Bull it once was, and most of the truly die-hard support comes from the Christian Ultra-right. I am a Christian, but I have no problems in saying that the fringe elements need to look closely at what is happening TODAY instead of their particular Biblical interpretation. To paraphrase, what they mostly rely on is "Those that Bless Israel, I will Bless; those that curse Israel I will Curse." But they are missing the point that theologically, in the New Testament, "Israel" refers to the body of believers, the Christian Church, and NOT a small country on the Mediterranean shore.

If you ask 100 Americans about the Liberty Incident, 85% won't have a clue about what you are talking about... 10% will swallow the mistaken identity theory, and only a few will understand that the Liberty episode was murder, pure and simple.

Back
Top Bottom