What's new

CIA - Sponsered TTP

B-man.

New Recruit

Reaction score
I have seen lots of comments about the CIA supposedly backing or sponsoring the TTP. Could someone post the evidence for this accusation?

US working to prevent China gain access to Gulf countries via Gwadar and its naval presence. Possible involvement of R&AW cannot be denied.

"To restrict Asian economies rise and become threat for Europe" is another reason posters post in favor of that argument.

I am not asking for potential motivations of the CIA. I'm asking for evidence. By evidence I mean something like a news article that reports on a link between the two or another reliable source of information.

Havent u heard of Conspiracy theories? :D

Yes I heard that Pak army was hiding Bin Laden. However, that came with evidence, namely Bin Laden being found near military facilities.

TTP admits to having safe haven in Afghanistan – The Express Tribune

"The Express Tribune" is in partnership with The International Herald Tribune, the global edition of The New York Times.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Express_Tribune

:what: What is this supposed to prove? Neither of those articles even mention the CIA. Bases in Afghanistan doesn't prove or even insinuate that there is an allegiance with the CIA. Using that logic you could accuse the Afghan Taliban of being backed by the CIA.

There isn't any evidence!

Its just a figment of wild imagination.

Than what was Camp Chapman attack? A TTP double agent hired by CIA turned rouge and killed 7 CIA operatives?

Which showed CIA has indeed infiltrated TTP. How did America found Baith ullah Masood, obviously due to their high level infiltration in TTP? When they can found him in Pakistan than why can't they found other terrorists hiding in their own Turf?

Second fact. Predators always attack mid level and foot soldiers of haqqani and mullah nazir group in SW and NW.... But why the heck their drones can't see 100+ TTP foot soldiers crossing border?

Third Fact, when USA drone can kill Lashkar e Taiba high ranking operative in Kunar province, than why the hell they can't see all the terrorists living comfortably in kunar and nuristan?

We have a valid reason that our resources are spread and in order to conduct operation in NW we have to secure neighboring agencies bordering NW.... But what's the excuse of USA despite having DRONES, they don't need foot soldiers on ground, why are not they using drones in kunar and nuristan why drones in SW and NW!!!!!

Than what was Camp Chapman attack? A TTP double agent hired by CIA turned rouge and killed 7 CIA operatives?

Which showed CIA has indeed infiltrated TTP. How did America found Baith ullah Masood, obviously due to their high level infiltration in TTP? When they can found him in Pakistan than why can't they found other terrorists hiding in their own Turf?

The Jordanian attacker whose convoluted story and background is your proof for CIA sponsorship of TTP.

How is an agent who was being forced to spy for America, who killed Americans be proof of America's sponsorship of TTP?

Second fact. Predators always attack mid level and foot soldiers of haqqani and mullah nazir group in SW and NW.... But why the heck their drones can't see 100+ TTP foot soldiers crossing border?

You do know that the targets, for the drone strikes, are provided by Pakistani Army.

Third Fact, when USA drone can kill Lashkar e Taiba high ranking operative in Kunar province, than why the hell they can't see all the terrorists living comfortably in kunar and nuristan?

Collateral damage! They are damned if they attack, damned if they don't.

The terrorists aren't living alone but rather mix in with the locals. This i makes it difficult to target them with drone strikes. The entire premise of drone strikes is that the NATO soldiers cannot enter the FATA region as it would be an act of war against Pakistan.

We have a valid reason that our resources are spread and in order to conduct operation in NW we have to secure neighboring agencies bordering NW.... But what's the excuse of USA despite having DRONES, they don't need foot soldiers on ground, why are not they using drones in kunar and nuristan why drones in SW and NW!!!!!

See above.

We are one poor nation where their is abundance off people who want attention, and the method they choose is to criticize everything Pakistani just for the sake of criticism, they embrace everything west does and even are ready to defend what west does, their culture and actions.

More amazing is that all such people are given much attention by our media as everything "Evil Pakistan" sells. In PDF they are highly thanked mostly by Indians.

US working to prevent China gain access to Gulf countries via Gwadar and its naval presence. Possible involvement of R&AW cannot be denied.

Every home is not American Aunt home... so never think about it most to utilize Baluchistan for your rest entirely.
Pakistan is not the state which have enough space for other countries for taking benefits but we have our own peoples of countries to place them...& Baluchistan is our vital part..:smokin:

The Jordanian attacker whose convoluted story and background is your proof for CIA sponsorship of TTP.

How is an agent who was being forced to spy for America, who killed Americans be proof of America's sponsorship of TTP?

You do know that the targets, for the drone strikes, are provided by Pakistani Army.

Collateral damage! They are damned if they attack, damned if they don't.

The terrorists aren't living alone but rather mix in with the locals. This i makes it difficult to target them with drone strikes. The entire premise of drone strikes is that the NATO soldiers cannot enter the FATA region as it would be an act of war against Pakistan.

See above.

One simple question why they US/NATO lift Kunar and Nuristan and when they were leaving they lift all their ammo and guns there.Any reason ? Source of my claim is Youtube video. you can search on youtube for the video.

Well someone is supporting them since money doesn't grow on trees and neither do weapons. All insurgencies are supported by powerful people or governments, in this case, the TTP is supported by a person or nation from within Afghanistan, unless anyone here wants to suggest that the Pak army or goverment is supporting them to kill Pakistanis and cause damage in $billions.

Overall, it's really difficult to come up with evidence on the said actions, but ISI and RAW games are going on in my opinion, and I hope the next governments in both country decide to resolve this issue through dialogue, rather than backstabbing each other.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom