What's new

CIA plans to split India by 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mind Indian members, but by looking at some of the posts and the replies, i can't stop wondering at the stupidity being shown.

Has anyone of you properly and seriously read the article and the link to it ???

This sinister plan has not been divulged by Zaid Hamid, some Pakistani or Chinese, rather the articles quotes an Indian army officer giving testimony is the court and quoting an ex-RAW official in some meeting to have divulged this grand sinister plan.

So it would be better that keep your discussion and posts within the frame of the first post material.

No need to bring in the Pakistanis or Zaid Hamid or other stuff.

Don't mind Indian members, but by looking at some of the posts and the replies, i can't stop wondering at the stupidity being shown.

Has anyone of you properly and seriously read the article and the link to it ???

This sinister plan has not been divulged by Zaid Hamid, some Pakistani or Chinese, rather the articles quotes an Indian army officer giving testimony is the court and quoting an ex-RAW official in some meeting to have divulged this grand sinister plan.

So it would be better that keep your discussion and posts within the frame of the first post material.

No need to bring in the Pakistanis or Zaid Hamid or other stuff.

I had a logical post.

Since we are going to be conquered in 2012 under Gazwa e Hind, there is nothing left for CIA in 2015.

Probably the officer and many members didn't knew this. Hence I enlighted them all.

It was a joke, meant to give sadistic pleasure to our neighbors.

I would still reccomend not to dicuss our internal politics here.

If we hate our leaders then that hate will remain within us.

This is the reason we throw the requests of handing over Bal Thackrey (by Pakistan) in dustbins.

GB

Abhras par Raj Thakrey ka kya karein? Our Mumbai politics is getting dirtier,? Good oportunity for CIA to grab him .. LOL

its good that Raj Thakrey own allies RSS & BJP are openly against him on marathi issue ......maybe it is short termed..& their reaction is due to election in bihar this year

These thoughts have been thrown about now & then but obviously have not roots except in the minds of those who bandy it about.

India is not the USSR.

post by EK_INDIAN
PHP:
Ok. India will be split but the BIG queestion is "how"??? 
With ever increasing military, economy etc. etc. the plan is getting harder day by day.

increasing "military","economy" but insurgency too,

No. You're wrong.

According to the South Asia Terrorism Portal (SATP) database, total terrorism/insurgency related fatalities have fallen from a peak of 5,839 in 2001, and from 2,611 in 2008, to 2,226 in 2009. Jammu & Kashmir (J&K), which accounted for an overwhelming proportion of casualties (4,507) at this peak, has seen the most precipitate decline, with 377 killed in 2009. Every year since 2001 has seen continuous diminution in total fatalities in J&K, and 2009 was the third year running with total fatalities below the ‘high intensity conflict’ benchmark of 1,000 killed. Consistent with past years, moreover, the bulk of fatalities have been inflicted on the terrorists, accounting for 65 per cent of the total of 377 killed in 2009.
Source : India Assessment – 2010

do you know what happen in EST india?=MAOIST !

Across India’s Northeast, total fatalities dropped from 1,054 in 2008 to 843 in 2009. Even Manipur, the State worst affected by a multiplicity of criminalized insurgencies, saw a marginal improvement, with fatalities declining from 492 in 2008 to 416 in 2009.
Though Assam saw an escalation in total fatalities, from 373 in 2008, to 392 in 2009, virtually the entire ‘executive committee’ of the United Liberationa Front of Asom (ULFA) is now in custody, barring the group’s ‘commander-in-chief’ Paresh Baruah. Another of the State’s virulent terrorist groupings, the Black Widow (BW) was forced to surrender en masse after the capture of its ‘commander-in-chief’, Jewel Gorlosa. The year also saw the mass surrender of the United People’s Democratic Solidarity (UPDS) cadres . By and large, the most dangerous terrorist and insurgent formations have suffered dramatic reverses in the State.
Source : India Assessment – 2010

correct me if i am wrong!:toast_sign:

Done! :cheers:

Last edited:
This article cannot be completely discounted. After all even if China is too powerful to be contained having only one rising potential superpower is better than two.

Lets face it should China and India become superpower they are more likely to work together, and guess whos the odd one out?

A broken up India is not good for China, think about social breakdown and large population - A nightmare senario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom