What's new

CIA plans to split India by 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soch rahan hoon, property kidhar khareedon? Bangalore mein ya ki sadde Delhi /Noida side? Can the poster tell me .. how the split is going to be ..? Verticle / Horizontal ? on language or religion.

Aur Home loan ka kya hoga lol

Its amazing that how we (Chinese, Indians and Pakistani's) keep fighting each other on small things but when an article like this comes up in which a western power is somehow threatening one of the underdogs we go defensive and even start supporting each other.

I mean never in my wildest dreams I thought Sino-PakFriendship would ever say something positive might happen to India. Thanks for it though :)

Although this article is as stupid as stupid goes but still if it brings the three countries together for even a minute I would say its well worth dropping my IQ reading it.

Its amazing that how we (Chinese, Indians and Pakistani's) keep fighting each other on small things but when an article like this comes up in which a western power is somehow threatening one of the underdogs we go defensive and even start supporting each other.

I mean never in my wildest dreams I thought Sino-PakFriendship would ever say something positive might happen to India. Thanks for it though :)

Although this article is as stupid as stupid goes but still if it brings the three countries together for even a minute I would say its well worth dropping my IQ reading it.

Please don't drop your IQ. The more IQ you lose, the more "difficult" it will be for us to get our AP(who cares how it's called) back. Thank you for keep your IQ. I appreciate it.

Please don't drop your IQ. The more IQ you lose, the more "difficult" it will be for us to get our AP(who cares how it's called) back. Thank you for keep your IQ. I appreciate it.

Ok. Enough of the Americans. They will take ages to get here. Let's start our fight again

"our AP" ??? :rofl::rofl::rofl: first try to pronounce how it is called before you claim ownership of it :rofl::rofl::bunny:

Ok. Enough of the Americans. They will take ages to get here. Let's start our fight again

"our AP" ??? :rofl::rofl::rofl: first try to pronounce how it is called before you claim ownership of it :rofl::rofl::bunny:

Who cares what it's called, land belongs to those who can acquire and keep it. Diplomacy is over. :agree:

They were unable to kill Castro(leader of communist cuba) even after many attempt & were unable to contain it during the tough time like Cold war...

Now they are dreaming of India...No country of the world can take inch out of india......whole india is united....from kashmir to indra point...from gujarat to Arunachal Pradesh

CIA plans to split India by 2015

706e30e5345fc58bcca5602007e73332.jpg

plain rubbish. India ain't no cake you can cut into pieces. Same for Pakistan and China. We all are just too strong to disintegrate so quickly.

Absolutely true ! unless local people dont want to break the country nobody else can .. local people means masses not few corrupt political leaders ! True India and Pakistan both have ethnic issues but this doesnt means that they are willing to have a seperate country

this article belongs to nixon-hensinger era...thay presented it by remixing it wit new beats just like songs were being remixed two years back

Aren't we (Indians) supposed to be conquered in 2012 by Zahid Hamid's holy army under Gazwa e Hind?

Since they are going to takeover India and rename Mumbai as Muslimabad, what is left out for CIA in 2015?

GB

They were unable to kill Castro(leader of communist cuba) even after many attempt & were unable to contain it during the tough time like Cold war...

Now they are dreaming of India...No country of the world can take inch out of india......whole india is united....from kashmir to indra point...from gujarat to Arunachal Pradesh

Abhras par Raj Thakrey ka kya karein? Our Mumbai politics is getting dirtier,? Good oportunity for CIA to grab him .. LOL

Abhras par Raj Thakrey ka kya karein? Our Mumbai politics is getting dirtier,? Good oportunity for CIA to grab him .. LOL

Wow.

Why not Mayawati, Lalu, Madhu Koda, Soniaben, Rahulbaba then?

They have eaten more money that Raj and abused their power more compared to Raj.

Why not stick to topic and not come up with our internal matters?

Thank you.

GB

On serious note..The best opportuniy any one had to split India was post soviet era , early 90's , Remember we had hung parliament in 93-94. We survived that , 3 trillion $$ economy is no Joke. Western interest will not allow it , as they have so much to extract from it. Same goes for China

Wow.

Why not Mayawati, Lalu, Madhu Koda, Soniaben, Rahulbaba then?

They have eaten more money that Raj and abused their power more compared to Raj.

Why not stick to topic and not come up with our internal matters?

Thank you.

GB
It was a joke, meant to give sadistic pleasure to our neighbors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom