What's new

'CIA plans to split India by 2015'

4. the more obvious reason. 2015 is way to less time to lose what took 200 years to achieve.

They took the USSR apart in 60 years. India is small fry compared to that. Its achievable but all the smaller countries in South Asia has to give the push. :usflag::azn:

I wouldn't be worried. Current generation is far more confident about taking control of the future than external circumstances dictate.

Others can dream and watch their own country disintegrate meanwhile.

I wouldn't be worried. Current generation is far more confident about taking control of the future than external circumstances dictate.

Others can dream and watch their own country disintegrate meanwhile.

Finally a worthy Indian adversary with wit .....

It make sense, US is more afraid of India then China because India is young economy have more potential to challenge US .India aready slowly getting grip of IT which alarming satuation for US neo cons .Zoinist jews need different shape or type of india to make it better place to control asia.

US neo cons and Zionist jews are good friends of nationalist Indians, if you arent aware. :enjoy:

I think if its too much for CIA to divide Indian then it would be hard to divide Pakistan as well so to my fellow members when they talk about Pakistan getting divided, They should think twice and leave the double standers. Lastly US living on Indian blood so kindly someone can explain that how is it possible?

Its those damned 300 million middle class Indians draining the worlds natural resources I guess.

Jealous are we Mr. Munshi, and think about it that number does keeps growing. now what!!!!!!

They took the USSR apart in 60 years. India is small fry compared to that. Its achievable but all the smaller countries in South Asia has to give the push. :usflag::azn:
How according to you smaller fragments of present India is beneficial to south Asia ?
Why do you always wait for collapse of India for your growth . Can't you grow on your own ?

Last edited:
How according to you smaller fragments of present India is beneficial to south Asia ?
Why do you always wait for collapse for India for your growth . Can't you grow on your own ?

I think in his hatred he is ready to see his own country get destroyed (by having active enmity with India) rather than have good relations with India and benefit.

At this point I don't expect any reasonableness in the way of his thinking. It is pure unadulterated hate coupled with jealousy, envy and a sense of smallness and getting back at those who helped when his country was vulnerable that is driving this thought process.

We understand and hope he outgrows it in due course of time. Its just a disease and can be cured with time and effort given timely diagnosis.

I think in his hatred he is ready to see his own country get destroyed (by having active enmity with India) rather than have good relations with India and benefit.

At this point I don't expect any reasonableness in the way of his thinking. It is pure unadulterated hate coupled with jealousy, envy and a sense of smallness and getting back at those who helped when his country was vulnerable that is driving this thought process.

We understand and hope he outgrows it in due course of time. Its just a disease and can be cured with time and effort given timely diagnosis.

Damn u r such a grouch i swear... u even beat mukherjee... u related to bal thakerey or something?

U r an angry frustrated young fellow... however u should stop bullying ur south asian neighbors and must watch out for CIA! They plan to tear u guys apart.

If i was an indian i would keep my eyes peeled for any American. ;)

What bullshit. Don't tell us about your level of intellect by such things.Why don't u begin by assuring your people decent standards of living, give them something to hope for in Bangladesh so that they don't need to migrate to India for a better life.

And FYI, smaller countries in south Asia have a little say even in their own region, cause they are like you struggling for existence, leave alone the directing their foreign policy. You can't expect any other in South Asia to be as kind as India has been to you. Had it chinese your govt had approached in 1971 you would have been a part of communist China treated like they treat Tibetians.

India is a country with 26 languages, has people practising nearly all faiths in the world, we've built this when you people prayed for India to desemble.We are known for unity in diversity that is what drives us. You people are peabrained,loud mouths on this forum who ignore the reality they are living in cuz they don't like it, little else.

The Indians best approach to tackle me is name calling and hurling abuse? Yep the Indians have a lot to be worried about. The CIA really doesn't have to do much if they want to dismantle India. The Indians will eventually make a mess of things and fall apart anyway. That is the story of Hindu civilization and this is what made it easy for Islam to flourish here and rule for several centuries.

Back
Top Bottom