What's new

CIA gets nod to step up drone strikes in Pakistan

The threat is very real, no one knows who is at the helm in Pakistan, and considering a build up of a full on US attack - those will be tense days and all the fundamental's/ radicals in Pakistan will become vocal and active and will bay for some kafir's blood - target of choice - India or Israel, desperation makes a man do weird things, homogeneous countries are no better. All other options having been exhausted the threat of MAD will be activated. No one expects sane reactions in desperate situations.

Dream on mate. Americans are not stupid and have never attacked a country that has nukes

Can any one else confirm it. frankly speaking i can't trust this guy.

They never did.

They said its Afghan custom that a "guest" can stay as long as they can in Afghanistan.

So they never offered to give him up.

That was basically Osama's strategy.

Attack USA, and then force USA to attack Afghanistan with large number of ground troops like the Soviets. Then fight a gureilla war against USA and hope to defeat USA the way Afghan Mujahadeen defeated the Soviets, etc.

That is why Osama took out the leader of the Northern Alliance just days before 9/11 so that the Northern Alliance cannot be a unified whole if USA decides to use them against the Taliban.

Its only 2004 when Osama's strategy failed totally, that he acknowledged that he is responsible for 9/11.

Oh yea American bases would be attacked as well. Israel is valued more than America to Americans and India well first you are an ally of Americans

Oh! Really...?? How many military alliances does India have with USA??? And how many does Pakistan have?? Arent you a major NON NATO ALLY :D ??

and second it would be natural for Pakistanis to make sure India goes down if Pakistan goes.

Ah! Took some time, but the real zahaniyat did come out.. The root cause of Pakistani identity crisis.. :)

Read more about in Monkey Trap :)

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strategic-geopolitical-issues/44215-monkey-trap.html

They never did.

They said its Afghan custom that a "guest" can stay as long as they can in Afghanistan.

So they never offered to give him up.

That was basically Osama's strategy.

Attack USA, and then force USA to attack Afghanistan with large number of ground troops like the Soviets. Then fight a gureilla war against USA and hope to defeat USA the way Afghan Mujahadeen defeated the Soviets, etc.

That is why Osama took out the leader of the Northern Alliance just days before 9/11 so that the Northern Alliance cannot be a unified whole if USA decides to use them against the Taliban.

Its only 2004 when Osama's strategy failed totally, that he acknowledged that he is responsible for 9/11.

You are a traitor mango fresh of the boat greatful to west:

No role in 9/11 attacks: Taliban
Published: September 12, 2011
TheNation Monitoring
WASHINGTON - The Taliban have said that their movement had no role in the 9/11 terror attacks and accused the United States of using the incident to invade Afghanistan where they have killed tens of thousands of innocent Afghans, reports USA Today on Sunday.
In a defiant statement emailed to media, the Taliban accused the US of using the Sept 11 attacks as a pretext to invade Afghanistan. It said the international community was responsible for killing thousands of Afghans during the invasion and ensuing occupation of the country. “Each year, 9/11 reminds the Afghans of an event in which they had no role whatsoever,” the Taliban said. “American colonialism has shed the blood of tens of thousands of miserable and innocent Afghans.”
The Taliban’s statement says the Afghan people have “an endless stamina for a long war” and could rise up as a nation “to send the Americans to the dustbin of history.”
“It will remain a permanent stigma on the face of the Western democracy that America and her allies martyred tens of thousands of Muslims under the pretext of this ambiguous and murky event,” the statement says, referring to 9/11.
Meanwhile, the Taliban government in Afghanistan offered to present Osama bin Laden for a trial long before the 9/11 attacks, but the US government showed no interest, Al Jazeera-TV reported on Sunday, quoting a senior aide to Taliban leader Mullah Omar. In an exclusive interview, Wakil Ahmad Muttawakil, Taliban’s last foreign minister, told Al Jazeera that the Taliban government, which then controlled Afghanistan, made several proposals to the United States to present the Al-Qaeda leader for trial for his involvement in plots targeting US facilities during the 1990s.
“Even before the [9/11] attacks, our Islamic Emirate had tried - through various proposals - to resolve the Osama issue. One such proposal was to set up a three-nation court, or something under the supervision of the Organisation of the Islamic Conference,” Muttawakil said. “But the US showed no interest in it. They kept demanding we hand him over, but we had no relations with the US, no agreement of any sort.
They did not recognise our govt.”
There was no independent confirmation of Muttawakil’s claims. The Taliban considered the OIC, a Saudi Arabia-based organisation representing 56 Muslim nations, a ‘neutral international organization’, he said.Al Jazeera says it contacted the OIC regarding the claims, but that nobody was available for comment.
The US had no direct diplomatic relations with the Taliban, which controlled most of Afghanistan between 1996 and 2001. But, Muttawakil said, the Taliban’s proposals were relayed indirectly to Washington through such channels as the American embassy in Pakistan or the informal Taliban office for the UN in New York.
No role in 9/11 attacks: Taliban | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/129224-no-role-9-11-attacks-taliban.html#ixzz1xEINQSuf

Dream on mate. Americans are not stupid and have never attacked a country that has nukes

there is famous joke on incompetency of kongress govt in India, its like this

terrorists strikes india many time, every time kongress says, " this is last time, next time you do, you are gone"

same thing with pakistan, every time USA playing with pakistani pride, eberytime pakistan establishment passing same comment.

LOL I also heard America doesn't attack a country which has McDonald's outlets. So what do you figure they are doing right now?? other than attacking your land - your people - your sovereignty.

off topic: Why is China - your deeper than... not protesting against this?

Oh! Really...?? How many military alliances does India have with USA??? And how many does Pakistan have?? Arent you a major NON NATO ALLY :D ??

That rubbish go and read how many threads on here and newspapers at the constant anti Pakistani propaganda generated by Americans. India is and wishes to be American proxy. You are a liar to suggest anything else

Ah! Took some time, but the real zahaniyat did come out.. The root cause of Pakistani identity crisis.. :)

Read more about in Monkey Trap :)

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strategic-geopolitical-issues/44215-monkey-trap.html

Oh what I hate you and your kind killers of Muslims in Kashmir

Oh yea American bases would be attacked as well. Israel is valued more than America to Americans and India well first you are an ally of Americans and second it would be natural for Pakistanis to make sure India goes down if Pakistan goes.

Apart from the childish logic being quoted, if Pakistan were to employ nukes as an offensive weapon in response to a conventional attack (that too on a 3rd country), you will be taken out by every single country in the world, and no one, including your all-weather friend China will be able to veto that resolution. Trust me, nukes first is the stupidest option any country can employ and you already have a dearth of friends to rely on. Also, to understand the extent of your nuclear capabilities, see the analysis posted on another thread by S-19/King Solomon. I know you respect that member a lot, so please get some perspective.

there is famous joke on incompetency of kongress govt in India, its like this

terrorists strikes india many time, every time kongress says, " this is last time, next time you do, you are gone"

same thing with pakistan, every time USA playing with pakistani pride, eberytime pakistan establishment passing same comment.

people said that about transit routes as well which are still closed in case you forgot

Apart from the childish logic being quoted, if Pakistan were to employ nukes as an offensive weapon in response to a conventional attack (that too on a 3rd country), you will be taken out by every single country in the world, and no one, including your all-weather friend China will be able to veto that resolution. Trust me, nukes first is the stupidest option any country can employ and you already have a dearth of friends to rely on. Also, to understand the extent of your nuclear capabilities, see the analysis posted on another thread by S-19/King Solomon. I know you respect that member a lot, so please get some perspective.

Of course you would not like to face the very real prospect of India being crested into a nuclear dessert. India live with it we have the ability.

When Bush Sr attacked Iraq, I remember sketchily Iraq had fired a number of Skuds in Israels Direction.

That rubbish go and read how many threads on here and newspapers at the constant anti Pakistani propaganda generated by Americans. India is and wishes to be American proxy. You are a liar to suggest anything else
Ha Ha.. And you were blaming me for personal attacks a few posts back.. Hypocrisy ??? I wonder if USA is generating so much ant pakistan propaganda and is attacking you every day , violating your boundaries and sovereignty, how come your govt still accepts the title of Major NON NATO ally from the same USA.. and is negotiating a financial deal to allow transportation of supplies to NATO troops in Afg

Promise.. I have never killed human in my life :)

PS: I suggest you take a deep breath and a glass of cold water.. You seem ready to burst a vessel ....

Pakistan has killed more Muslims than India - In Indian Kashmir, other Indian cities, Palestinians (Black September), Bangladesh (1970-71), Afghanistan (ongoing), and of course in Pakistan itself (Shias, Ahmedis, Sunnis, Balochis etc.). If you bring religion into unrelated discussions, it can get divert and troll, so please resist.

Of course you would not like to face the very real prospect of India being crested into a nuclear dessert. India live with it we have the ability.

I don't care what prospect you are talking about - I am asking you to read S-19's analysis where he said all your nuclear arsenal is not sufficient to turn India into a "nuclear desert". And all it will take is one strike for you to be taken out by the rest of the world. It will be the same for any country that does the misadventure of first strike.

We we not hacking n hijacking these drone and selling to iran, china, russia. May be north korea etc
I m sure we can make something

people said that about transit routes as well which are still closed in case you forgot

You don't have that kind of an arsenal, maybe a few will fly in our direction...but if that happens India will be taking out Pakistan before the US does.

But why are we discussing all this...hypothetical scenario...US has no intentions of carrying out a full fledged attack.

Back
Top Bottom